Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Spyrox Art Corner [2/3 slots open]

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/21 15:19:20 )
@samspyroxis: Oh gosh. I'm so sorry, I must have overlooked the rule about only 2 commissions per slot and I asked for four? If you'd still be willing to do them, maybe make it (2) pictures but with all four of the characters on each?

Donator — they / he Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/21 16:27:26 )

@Lithinel: Oh no, you didn't overlook it, I pretty much just added it ;u; I realized looking over my rules again that it would probably make it easier on myself if I added it in ^^;
I meant to say this before but must have gotten side tracked (as I mentioned to timeandtimor, some personal issues came up before the site went down) just so you know, the couples example is a chibi style. Digital is also still currently unavailable since I can't get a new pen yet, but I believe you mentioned that traditional was alright as well?

@Taemins Lover: Seeing as you're still active after the blackout like Lithinel, were you still interested in getting a commission? If not that's totally fine too and I appreciate the interest anyway! Also, I totally just realized you're the Taemin who'd order from me a lot on Syn, so a thanks for your continued support as well! :D (and for the advice with my little doggos eye, it's healed up now and he's a very happy pup ^w^)

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/21 16:34:35 )
@samspyroxis: Oh, okay. Thank you so much for letting me know in that case then. I wasn't sure if you just added it or if I missed it. If you'd rather make it 2 pics instead of four, I'm still okay with that. Or you can do the couples separately. It's entirely up to you. And oh, that's totally fine. I love chibis or any style really to be honest, so it's all good. I did say I'm good with traditional as well, but honestly I'm pretty broke at the moment (since I've been spending mostly all of my volts since the sire came back) so it could be awhile before I can buy anyway. I don't want you to have to start on mine and then wait awhile for payment, you know?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/21 16:41:54 )
@SamSpyroxis: I would love to order art! C:

Donator — they / he Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/21 16:45:10 )

@Lithinel: I've been spending a lot of my volts too to be honest ;u; And that's totally understandable, if you'd rather I can always wait for now and you can just come back whenever you do have enough? I doubt I'll be going anywhere anytime soon, I love avatar sites too much and I'm definitely the most active here.

@Taemins Lover: Did you still want the same avatars from your previous forms or did you want to choose something else?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/21 16:45:51 )
@SamSpyroxis: oh hmm
May I choose something else?

Donator — they / he Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/21 16:48:58 )

@Taemins Lover: Yup, that's totally okay!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/21 16:54:40 )
Hey @SamSpyroxis: draw me something!
Username: Taemins Lover
Reference:

Personality: ditzy, carefree, caring, sweet, dumb
Type: Full body, colored
Traditional or Digital?: Traditional
Pose:
Offer: 7k volts?
WIP shots?: yes!
Off site contact:
Extra Details:

Hey @SamSpyroxis: draw me something!
Username: Taemins Lover
Reference:

Personality: bland, uninterested, pissed off
Type: colored chibi
Traditional or Digital?: traditional
Pose:
Offer: 4k volts?
WIP shots?: no
Off site contact:
Extra Details:

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/21 16:56:59 )
@samspyroxis: Yes please, I would honestly appreciate that a lot. Especially since I have a few things I need to buy before I could consider buying from you.

Donator — they / he Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/23 02:53:12 )

@Taemins Lover: I think I can do that :3 Just making sure, is there anything that's a definite "don't do this" pose wise for either one?
Also for color did you have a preference between watercolor, markers, and colored pencil, or are you good with any of those options?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/23 02:58:31 )
@SamSpyroxis: Nah, I'm excited to see what you come up with, and any kind of color is fine c:

Donator — they / he Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/23 03:39:25 )

@Taemins Lover: Alright ^w^ Go ahead and send the trade whenever you're ready and I'll get started. :3
Always @ me
DATHIGTwitter

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.