Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Spyrox Art Corner [2/3 slots open]

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 12:02:26 )
@SamSpyroxis: Yeah you did it ^^ I gotta go post in bugs though because for some reason when I put 1000 volts in, its giving me an error. Go figure lol. And yeah, thats how I'm used to trading too. I added it into suggestions to see if they'll do it that way instead. I just feel there are unneeded steps currently.

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 12:07:32 )
@Miss Kitty: lol, of course. But it is technically a new feature right now, so it's kind of expected that there will be bugs XD
Oh, I'll go check that out then and mention it'd probably be easier that way :o More people of the same opinion is what usually helps get stuff like that going right? XD

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 00:51:11 )
@samspyroxis: They got the trading working ^^ So, I put the 1000 volts into the trade. Should be there now lol

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 09:28:13 )
@SamSpyroxis: Hey ^^ Was just curious how the art was coming along.

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 00:42:34 )
@Miss Kitty: I was actually just coming to update you on that! I haven't been able to get much done since I've been pretty busy this week. Had a friends bachelorette party and two weddings along with work. ^^; I'm still aiming for the 6 week max deadline though!

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/20 01:09:07 )
@SamSpyroxis: Thank you very much for the update! ^^ And no problem. Life happens lol.

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/23 12:26:36 )
@Miss Kitty: That's true! Not sure if you saw on the front page, but I'm working on lining your commission now ^w^ Hopefully it won't take too long so I can be on to the coloring stage soon! :D

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 09:59:35 )
@SamSpyroxis: Ooh yay! ^^ I dont know about you, but coloring is always my favorite part lol

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/4 07:20:38 )
@Miss Kitty: Finished your commission! ^w^ Here's the watermarked version until the trade is completed (to confirm that I have in fact finished your piece :3)

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 04:55:40 )
@SamSpyroxis: Ooh I can't wait to see the non watermarked version ^_^ That teaser xD Sent the trade on my end ^^ and thank you so much by the way! <3

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 11:13:36 )
@Miss Kitty: Here's the actual DA link. And here is where you can download a file either the same size as the original upload, or the larger file. :3 And you're welcome, and thank you as well for commissioning me! :D

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 03:26:13 )
@SamSpyroxis: Yay!! Her face! ^^ Thank you so much! Its so lovely!
|

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 03:41:40 )
Hey @SamSpyroxis: draw me something!
Username: timeandtimor
Reference: Dakota, Sunset, Rubi
Personality: Dakota is a gossip and very concerned with his appearance/can be drawn like he's posing for a pic / Sunset can look stoic or like he's laughing / Rubi can be smoking, trying to look tough
Type: x3 separate halfbodies
Traditional or Digital?: trad
Pose: suggestions in personality area but feel free to do your own thing
Offer: 2 Angelic & 2 Demonic
WIP shots?: nah
Off site contact: n/a
Extra Details:

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 07:35:37 )
@timeandtimor: I think I can do that :3 Just a heads up that it may take me a little more time with 3 orders in one, but hopefully not more than a week or two if so ;u; If that's not an issue please send a trade with payment and I'll get started! :3

Also, did you have a preference on materials used? I have watercolors/watercolor pencils, markers, and colored pencils.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 01:19:01 )
@samspyroxis: watercolor for sunset and color pencil for the others? i'll send trade now thank you
returned 6/7

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 02:48:12 )
@timeandtimor: Sure thing ^w^ I'll get started on it here shortly :3

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/7 22:58:52 )
@SamSpyroxis: cute shop <33

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/11 00:08:02 )
Username: Taemins Lover
Reference:
Personality:evil, murderous, adorable
Type: flat color chibi
Traditional or Digital?: traditional
Pose:
Offer: 1k volts (can go higher, am terrible at offers)
WIP shots?: no
Off site contact:
Extra Details: you are great :3

Username: Taemins Lover
Reference:
Personality: serene, tranquil
Type: flat color chibi
Traditional or Digital?: traditional
Pose:
Offer: 1.5k volts (again.. can go higher)
WIP shots?:no
Off site contact:
Extra Details: Feel free to reject me xD

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/13 08:48:14 )

Could I order (4) couple pics, please? They're canon/OC couples just to let you know. If you're okay with drawing that kind of stuff that is. And I want them in both Middle-Earth style clothes and Modern Clothes if possible please. For some variation.

Username: Lithinel

The first couple I want art for is my LotR OC, Lithorniel and Legolas please.
Reference:

Personality: For Lith,
- Shy
- Sweet
- Not very confident
- Caring
- Blushes easily

And Legolas
- Confident
- Loving
- Gentle
- Sassy
- Protective

Pose: Either the pose in the first pic, the second pose in the second pic, or the second pose in the third pic. You can pick out of them

For their modern clothes, please use something similar to these.

Without the glasses for both of them. (And no bag either please.) Feel free to do what you want with Lith's T-shirt, even changing color.

And for the second couple. Ebony and Frodo please? I'm ordering this for a friend.
References:

Please use this picture for Ebony's clothes but with a red skirt for the Middle-Earth Style clothes. And remember she's a hobbit, so hairy feet please. Also can you please make it look more like a hoop skirt? For her modern clothes, you may use the reference pic.

For modern Frodo's clothes, this look (no glasses please)

Personality: For Ebony
- Confident
- Mischievous
- Loves teasing her friends
- Caring
- Nice

Frodo
- Helpful
- Nice
- Hesitant
- Brave
- Wise

Pose: Any of these.

Now for the good stuff, like the offer. ; ) I can bump it up if need be

Type: Whatever style you did the couples example in, please.

Traditional or Digital?: Digital preferred. I can wait until you get a new pen if need be. But if it's a really long time I'm also good with traditional. :)

Offer: 14 ,000 Volts total for all four once I save up for it? Or if there's any specific items you'd like, I can trade those as well if I have what you need. So let me know. I can also do a mix of both.

WIP shots?: Yes, please. For all of the pics.

Off site contact: https://noxious-purity.deviantart.com/

Sorry for having to be so specific at times, I had to make do with what references I had. But anything other than what is specified, you have total artistic freedom with.

Donator — they / he Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/21 08:30:42 )

@timeandtimor: Apologizes, I never managed to finish your commissions. I had some personal issues come up irl and then the site went down for a bit so I was unable to relocate your character references when I got everything handled. I've cancelled the trade so the items should be back in your inventory. Thank you for your interest in my artwork though, and if you would like to order another commission you're more than welcome to do so. Although I can totally understand if you'd rather not ;u;
Thank you again!
Always @ me
DATHIGTwitter

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.