Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Is it bad that...

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/6 09:35:26 )
We'll carry on

I call the 2 year old son of my neighbours ‘fire alarm’?

He cries a lot and he does it loud. My bedroom is on the other side of the house and I often wake up in the middle of the night because of his crying.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/6 09:39:20 )
If he keeps waking you up at night, i'm surprised that's all you call him.

Does he have some kind of developmental issues? Or is it likely just bad behavior? We had a loud neighbor where I lived before, and he got the cops called on him. He kept stealing our WiFi, so when I clicked it off when we went to work, he would start screaming and kicking his feet, right above us. It made me fear for the future of humanity a little, sometimes.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/6 09:43:29 )
We\'ll carry on

@Kozi: he has a few issues. When he was just a few months old, he needed heart surgery. He did well and recovered even better, but I never heard him talk and I haven’t seen him walk yet.
His mother is this grumpy woman who likes to gossip a lot. She knows by now that I don’t and most in the neighbourhood don’t, but she still tries.
The husband is okay tho.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/6 09:49:14 )
@Tuijp: My neighbors at this house are ... interesting. One is the younger version of the couple who lived there before. They have loud grandkids, but they don't come over often. Their dog is cute but dumb as a box of rocks. It's already been hit by a car, twice, and is somehow still going.
Other neighbor is a sweet old deaf man, who leaves us baskets of oranges randomly. He vacations in the south for the winter part of the year, though. I wish I could do that...

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/6 09:56:33 )
We\'ll carry on

@Kozi: my other neighbours are alright. One one side, the man is the brother if another neighbour who is my Sirius Black and his wife is the sister of another neighbour, who is my hairdresser most of the time.
Another neighbour is a man end 50’s, who was a daughter who lives a bit further away. Because he can’t act on the father feelings, he projects that on me (free food!).
And more other neighbours are the parents of a girl I went to school with. I’ve known them since I was 2 and, nowadays, they’re pretty chill.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/6 10:01:27 )
@Tuijp: Mmm, Sirius Black. Yay for hot guys with long hair in velvet housecoats.
Our neighbors off to the other side are obnoxious. They have a huge dog that barks like the devil (deep and scary, like Cerberus) and wants to eat my chickens. If they moved, I would not mind.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/6 10:15:28 )
We\'ll carry on

@Kozi: he’s just missing the velvet coat, but I plan on getting him one some day. If I can’t find it in the stores, I’ll let another neighbour make it.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/6 10:18:37 )
@Tuijp: ~has 4 velvet coats like it's normal~ XDD;;; Then again, I listen to stuff like this regularly, so that might have something to do with it.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/J8YtDT7qW8A[/youtube]

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.