Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 08:55:43 )
I made the first post in 2 hours. But i can't complain because the last time I checked voltra was over 2 hours ago.

To be fair my roommate/bestie was playing some mesmerizing comp on overwatch. o.o;

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 09:00:44 )
@saeyra: I
@another movie addict: see
@dipper: you
@ixora: all
@Kozi: lurking
@littlewhitedragonlet: come
@tuijp: on
@Zuzu: socialize

*edit 10 mins of refreshing later like I'm not extra*

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 09:14:40 )

jk. I just leave my browser open and check back every now and then in between games

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 09:15:28 )
Omg yay somebody came 😭😭😭

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 09:16:08 )
@Luffer Nutter: Awww. No cry :<

Edit: hopefully this link works this time lol

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 09:17:39 )
@ixora: I am waiting on my roommate to watch anime but he can't stop won't stop playing overwatch XD

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 09:19:16 )
@Luffer Nutter: Ooooh. What you gonna watch?
I finished like... 2 series yesterday yes i know no life
Any recommendations you wanna throw my way? c:

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 09:21:53 )
@ixora: depends on wjat kind of animes you like I watch a wide variety of genres myself. We are currently watching Overlord.

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 09:25:48 )
@piaro: you too #nolurkerleftbehind

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 09:25:54 )
@Luffer Nutter: I finished watching Overlord season 3 the other night. I'll be reading the LNs from now on cause I don't think the 4th season anime is coming anytime soon :<
Tbh I'll watch most things as long as they aren't annoying or too long. I can't handle 8 seasons or so -___-
Here is my... kinda on-going work of a list of anime

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 09:26:25 )
We\'ll carry on

@Luffer Nutter: girl let me wake up a bit more

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 09:39:29 )
@ixora: I see you're watching Yona of the Dawn loves that, very much a Fushigi Yuugi feel ❤ And you've finished Flame of Recca which I loooove! /continuesgoingthroughlist... Were you as disappointed as me with the end of zodiac war? I haven't finished Knight of Sidonia but I am on the 2nd season and I like it. Some people don't like the animation but I got used to it. I watched the first couple episodes of magus bride but I wasn't feelin it, kind of slow and boring. Pretty animation though. I am in the process of watching no game no life and I lile it so far, very funny. :3 If you like one punch man you should check out mob psycho 100, made by the same guy, also epic and funny. Seriel Experiments Lain? That's some old school mind fuck I watched that on vhs XD Seven Deadly Sins is great except for the lead female I can't stand her but literally every other character makes up for it. There's other anime on your list you've watched that I also like but this is already a novel.

@tuijp: I hope in the time it took me to write the novel above you have woken? ;>.>

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 09:47:11 )
@ixora: also as for something not on your list I reccomend 91 Days and as lame as it miiiight sound Yuri on Ice was SO GOOD I could watch the opening on repeat for a long time so beautifully animated o.o Also idk whyyy Sailor Moon Crystal ain't on that list but if you haven't seen it you should. Sailor Moon is kind of a cornerstone of the genre /coughandmyfavecough and they redid beautifully and stayed true to the manga. ❤

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 09:50:18 )
We\'ll carry on

@Luffer Nutter: just a bit. I need food and more coffee to wake up more and have to go to the supermarket for food.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 09:51:49 )
@Luffer Nutter: Feel free to keep writing XD Incoming novel lol.
Are you a Hak supporter too? I know. I also like Colorcloud Palace! I'm all for female protags. As much as I liked Fushigi Yuugi, I don't really like Miaka but I LOOOVE Yona :3
Yes, I was disappointed with the Zodiac War because it was so anti-climactic and it left me feeling sooooo unsatisfied :<
I don't normally watch mecha (with Escaflowne, Genesis of Aquarion, and Vandread being the only ones I liked) but I'll check Knights of Sidonia and the other ones you mentioned out - but like... it takes me a while before I start watching stuff XD

Sailor Moon isn't on that list. I was a Card Captor Sakura girl growing up so I've never really seen Sailor Moon... at all

And tbh, I've never met a Sailor Moon fan to bug me about watching it so I never did ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 10:01:15 )
@ixora: Then Sailor Moon Crystal is the perfect version for you to watch. It starts from the very beginning and since it goes by the manga with no filler it is WAY shorter! YOU SHOULD WATCH IT LIKE TOMORROW. Aaand if you like it some day you should also watch the original if you ever feel up for 200 episodes. o.o;;

Psssh Miaka? Nobody cares about her it was all about Nuriko!! And also Tatsuki, and the emperor guy Hiro...something. Tamahome was alright.

I loved Escaflowne when I was not into mech animes! XD You know I've only gotten into mech animes more for their post apocalyptic feel these days. God Escaflowne was sooo good tho even though when I saw it for the first time I was like wtf is up with their noses

@tuijp: ermahgerd you're so european 😂❤

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 10:08:59 )
@Luffer Nutter: I like how you want me to watch it tomorrow XD but I'll see what I can do XD
200 episodes... sounds... scary .___.

Ikr. The ending was so cheesy. Open to relive Fushigi Yuugi's ending

But I see a lot of people comparing Yona and Miaka and for me it's kinda like... no comparison. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

OMG I never noticed the noses and went a quick google. I will never unsee these noses XD

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 10:14:47 )
@ixora: XDDD even though i was so wtfmate at the noses the story was so good now they're endearing.

Also yes btw I am totes team Hak and Yona is a way better female lead than Miaka. Buuut I did love her for her appetite XD

Aaand going back to earlier. My bestie and I had these crazy theories about the ending for zodiac war and then we got that. That was actually his first time experiencing that kind of disappointment from an anime lol

And Sailor Moon Crystal is like maaaaybe 40 episodes? I forgot 3 seasons around 13-14 eps each I think

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 10:25:07 )
@Luffer Nutter: Yeah lol XD Pretty much all Miaka was concerned with was Tamahome. I actually prefer Hotohori lol. If you like female leads, Colorcloud Palace is good but she's more of a smart kind of strong.
I hope the next season of Yona of the Dawn comes soon cause... I'll have to start reading manga if it doesn't .___.

Shame really cause I thought the premise was kinda cool. What other anime disappointed you?

40 episodes is good. About 14 hours of watching and doable in a day 😂

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 10:32:37 )
We\'ll carry on

@Luffer Nutter: oh I know, love, I know

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.