Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities BOOTY(Art, Posting Contests+moar)(gud stuff click here <.<)

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/2 06:12:17 )

:vanora_kiss: :viokiss:

Hai Voltra. It's finally happened. I got the Sept '17 crate. I now own one of everything(minus shop commons, which is now where my focus will be) on voltra! Since I realized I was missing the crate, I never stopped hoarding extras so that when the time came I would have whatever the person would want for the crate. Now that that's done I am sitting on a huge pile of beautiful, glorious, BOOOOOOOOOTY. Which I would like the share with all of you since I honestly don't have much use of most of it these days. I have decided to host a posting contests, much like the ones a user on Ernya used to host that I loved participating in. 8D

Since this is starting October and there will be a Halloween event, posting goals have been set a little higher than mthey will be for months with no events.

TABLE OF CONTENTS
1: Intro
2: Rules
3: Posting Contest
4: Art Contest
5: Page Prizes/Other Contests
6: Entry Forms
7: Thread Helpers/Donators
8. Contest Records

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/2 06:12:59 )

Please pay special attention to #3

1. ONE challenge at a time per person, mules are not allowed.
2. Though I know there is no way I can prevent it, I would really prefer if you only did challenges for items you do not already own.(except for DC items, those are just there for funsies and to help you complete other contests) Let's spread the love around y'all. If you're somebody like me who has most everything just enjoy the boosted activity plznty.
3. Posts in The Arcade and The Undercurrent forums do NOT count. During events posts in the count how much event currency/how much do you have now/etc... threads do not count. Post to bump a thread to the front page of a forum do not count.
4. I must be able to view your posts from your profile. As tedious as it will be if there is suspect of cheating I will need to be able to check. (It is the link that shows your total posts right under your avatar on your profile. If you don't have a custom profile shouldn't be anything to worry about.)
5.After completing a 2 weeks challenge you must wait 1 week before claiming another challenge. After completing a 1 month challenge you must wait 2 weeks before claiming another challenge.

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/2 06:13:04 )

I know some of these may seem more challenging than others based on their marketplace value, but my spares are not infinite, so I tried to take in value, with the amount of spares that I had, with also averages of the top posters per week post amount. Hopefully by people participating in this, activity will be boosted and all challenges accepted will be completed. If no challenges are completed I will certainly rework things.

2 Week Challenges

Sound Horns: 15 posts
Alphaca Plush:15 posts
Seal Plush: 15 posts
Candy Corn Witch Shoes: 75 posts
Reaper Boots: 75 posts
Reaper Smile: 75 posts
Reaping Ritual Goodie Bucket: 75 posts
Fishing Fanatic: 100 posts
Vanora's Necklace: 100 posts
Vyctor's Horns: 100 posts
Vontell's Book: 100 posts
Knave of Hearts: 100 posts
Teapot: 125 posts
Deep Sea Diver: 150 posts
Ombre Shortwave: 100 posts
Squid Ink: 100 posts
Ellie: 125 posts
USB Hoodie: 200 posts
Squidplay: 250 posts
The Electrician: 300 post

One Month Challenges
Queen of Hearts: 150 posts
Curious Case: 300 posts
Common Orb Summer '18: 300 posts
Blackout Crate: 400 posts
Current Month's Crate Item #1: 500 posts
Current Month's Crate Item #2: 500 posts
Spring Showers: 500 posts
Midsummer Night's King: 500 posts
Showstopper: 550 posts
Skunk Punk: 550 posts
Frog Prince: 650 posts
Yes Dark Master: 800 posts

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/2 06:13:09 )

Obligatory Art Contest
Because what user with funds to throw around and nothing to quest doesn't want some art? XD

Contest Dates: March 6th 1st 2018 - Sept 6th 2019

There is no limit to the amount of entries you can submit, but you may only win one prize from this contest
Avatars you can draw to enter can be found in the first post here: https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/3645

Prizes:
Grand Prize, best overall: Pre-Launch Alpha Crate
Runner Up: Alicorn Orb+Serene Royalty Orb+Winter '18 orb
Best CG: October Crate(choice of Angelic or Demonic with chance to win rare)
Runner Up: Set of Winter '18 ohm orbs
Best Traditional: Serene Royalty
Best Chibi: Centaur

None yet ;___;

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/2 06:13:13 )

First Poster every 10th page in the thread receives 10 ohms!
10 vengeance
20 mdom
30 Dipper
40 Ixora

First Poster every 50 pages wins choice from RIG bank
First Poster every 100 wins choice from CI bank
You must have posted at some point in the previous 5 pages to be eligible, otherwise it will go to the next person.

Complete 10 posting challenges to win your choice from either bank! I will keep records of everyone that completes challenges on the front page of this thread in the Records post.

Snuggle Bunny
Corvid Coture
Squid Ink
Ellie
Extraordinary Puppet
Hopper
DJ DURocious
Common Orb Summer '18
Squidplay
Virus
Extraordinary Puppet
Quinn
Haunting
Ombre Shortwave
Tri-Color Dreads

Rainbow Mesh
Pond Sailing
Valorous Knight
Victorious Captain
The Electrician
Catcher
Night Light

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/2 06:13:19 )

How to Enter

Entering is easy! Just post the form below in the thread then start numbering your posts!

:
@Luffer Nutter: Lemma at dat booty gurl
Chosen Challenge:
By writing my username below I acknowledge that I have read and comprehend all the rules.
Username:

For the art contest there is no form. Just post it here(be sure to ping me) or PM it to me and say you're entering. XD

EZPZ lemon SQZY amirite?

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/2 06:13:23 )

Thread Helpers:

None yet ;____;

If you wanna help me make sure people don't be lame and cheat please let me know ^.^

Donators
Kiwi - Yes, Dark Master, Midsummer Night's King, Night Light, The Electrician, Showstopper, Squidplay(x3), Quinn,
Haunting(x2), Tri Color Dreads(x3), Squid Ink(x3), Ombre Shortwave(x4), Extraordinary Puppet(x2), Virus(x3), COrvid Coture, Viv's Apron x2, Candy Corn Witch Shoes(x3)

okios - Night Light, Cupcake Buclet, Skull Bucket(x2), Leaf Bucket, Teapot, Vontell's Book, Valentina's Work Gloves, Vyctor's Horns, Velvet's Earrings, Curious Case(x2), Sea Witch, Dormouse, Knave of Hearts, Survivor Crafted Gloves, Tri-Color Dreads, Anniversary '18 Bundle

Mermicorn - Angel Imp, Devil Imp, Missing Spell Book, Candy Corn Witch Stockings, Candy Corn Witch Boots, Candy Corn Witch Hat, Candy Corn Witch Belt, Candy Corn Witch Broom, Reaper Jacket, Reaper Scythe, Reaper Boots, Reaper Smile, Card Knight, Knave of Hearts, Queen of Hearts

okios(encore):
okios: vanora plushie x4, heart bubble x2, nightlight, soulmate strings, reaper scythe x3, vyctor plushie x4, city scape x2, guardian static, frizzy slippers, ellie, virus, arachnocratic, extraordinary puppet, snuggle bunny, haunting, sound wild horns, ice swimwear, blackout crate x3, sept '17 crate, nov '17 crate, oct '17 crate, march '18 crate, april '18 crate, spet '18 crate, Bearboozled x2, Valorous knight, under cover as AoE, beach breaker goodie bag, common orb autumn '18, centaur plasma orb, cupcake bucket x2, block party '18 bundle x3, showstopper, reaper smile x4, candy cane witch broom, vregory's friends, skullie boots, vregory's boots,curious case x4, guardian spark x2, thirteen, candy corn witch shoes x2, reaper boots x3, static in wonderland, wonderland, cheshire, white rabbit, mad hatter, march hare, catepillar, flower garden, crybaby, knave of hearts, card kinght, dormouse, queen of hearts, beach babe, lucky st paddy's day 2k18 x2, big bang, deep sea diver x2, duck arm floaties, missing spell book, candy corn witch hat x2, seafloor fashionista, reaper jacket, candy corn witch stockings, sea witch, fishing fanatic, beach background, cool duck floatie, hula, candy corn witch belt x2, vreg's treasure, centaur, alicorn, magnificent inspector, pond sailing x2, usb hoodie x4, 50k milestone(headset) x4, 500 memeber milestone Frizz x2, Charge Up! x3, scarecrow x2, vyctor's horns x2, electrician x3, xogus split, survivor water canister, survivor crafted gloves, vregory top, easter 2k18 basket, vregory's friends, twin spells, vregory boots, skullie helmet, survivor crafted armor, first aid kit rig, vregory hair, key to the city x3, devil imp x2, okay tbh between 2 account I can't keep up. but like a lot y'all. Also boob or dood shirt. ALL HAIL OKIOS

Rainbow Panda - 100k

SnakeWeaver - Ombre Elegant Dress

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/2 06:13:27 )

This is just a list of everyone that has completed challenges and which they have completed for the purpose of awarding a prize once 10 are completed. Eventually art contest entries and winner will be able to be found here.
vengeance - Floral Empress for 750 posts, completed in 10 days (10/18)
mdom - Frankie for 500 posts completed in 11 days (10/18)
Hachi - Skunk Punk for for 500 posts completed in 1 month(10/18)
Dipper - Serene Royalty for 750 posts completed in one month (10/18)
dragoness129 - Arachnocratic 200 posts completed in 6 days (11/18)
vengeance - Serene Royalty Orb 250 posts completed in 6 days (11/18)
vengeance - Key to the City 150 posts completed in 6 days (12/22)

FREAKY BOO-TY!

DRESS UP FUN

There are two different dress up contests. One for your real life costumes, and one for your avatar. You may have a max of two entries in each. To enter just post your costume in this thread and ping my mule Tsukino Usagi saying it's one of your entries. If it is your avatar make sure you upload to a third party site so it's not lost if you change.

REAL LIFE DRESS UP:
I know most of y'all are dressing up for halloween at some point in the month so snap a pic and enter! EZPZ

PRIZES:
1st Place: Oct 18 DI Set (Pumpkin King & Scarecrow)
2nd Place: Scarecrow OR Pumpkin King
3rd Place: Arachnocratic
Honorable Mention: Haunting

Lithinel 11;21;3
rolly joger 1 1;2 1;3
rolly joger 2;1 2;2

Just once again please don't forget to not just post a direct link to your avatar but save the image and upload it somewhere else. Any Halloween or cosplay avatars will be eligible to win. To enter just post your avatar in this thread and ping my mule Tsukino Usagi saying it's one of your entries.

PRIZES:
1st Place: Frankie
2nd Place: Scarecrow OR Pumpkin King
3rd Place: DJ FURocious
Honorable Mention: Virus

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/2 06:13:31 )
Reserved

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/2 06:13:35 )
Reserved

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/2 07:20:50 )
My wish is your command~

@Luffer Nutter: Lemma at dat booty gurl
Chosen Challenge: Monthly Challenge
By writing my username below I acknowledge that I have read and comprehend all the rules.
Username: Dipper

Oh boy I'm just gonna go ahead and die already trying to post enough lol
Also do I number my posts everywhere, yes?

I hope I'm doing this right shddg

For a price, at least~

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/2 07:23:39 )
@dipper: ehich of the monthly challenges are you picking? XD And yes every forum but the game forum, not duting events the count you event currency threads do not count :3

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/2 07:27:05 )
My wish is your command~

@Luffer Nutter: Okies
Ah do I say which item/number of posts I'm gonna be aiming for? XD
Then Serene Royalty at 750 posts
If I have more posts than that, it's fine, right? though I doubt I will get many more oof, I'm just gonna die lol

For a price, at least~

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/2 07:29:45 )
@dipper: yeah that's fine XD

And yay first challenge accepted! I will mark you down ^.^

I am hoping the halloween/autumn evenr will make it easy on people. If the event ends up not starting until the last couple days of the month I will probably knock some posts off the requirement 🤘

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/2 07:30:54 )
My wish is your command~

@Luffer Nutter: Yay okie dokies, I'll do my best! o7

1/750

I hope I remember to number them all lol

For a price, at least~

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/2 07:34:32 )
@dipper: Maybe add it to you post format? And I believe in you! If you can make 25 posts a day you will complete it /sinstantlydauntedbyherownchallenge 😂😅

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/2 07:35:54 )
My wish is your command~

@Luffer Nutter: lmao I'm afraid I'll forget to edit the right number in XD

Omg Luffer pfft
Maybe 25 posts a day is doable...rip oof I hope so XD

3/750

For a price, at least~

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/2 07:39:13 )
@dipper: I am sorry it's one of the hardest ones for a reason XD Just think if you pull this off it will be almost half the posts you've ever made on Voltra! Your name shall surely grace the tops posters list weekly! Your name shall be passed on to future voltie generations 🤘

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/2 07:41:35 )
My wish is your command~

@Luffer Nutter: Yeah I was considering doing a smaller amount coz I saw other items listed that I don't have sjdjd but apparently my brain was like "no use entering if you don't aim for gold" rip lol

Haha maybe for once...that would be a first XD

...Now I just need to figure out where to post and how to actually contribute to conversation lmao

4/750

For a price, at least~
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/2 07:47:06 )
@dipper: I find it easiest in general chitchat and the welcome forum 👍

And I am hoping when people wake up and see this tomorrow this thread will be active

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.