Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat A bats#!t crazy story!

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/27 04:57:54 )
Omg my hearrrrt

i started skimming but quickly restarted reading every bit holy crap RIP Oreo <3

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/27 07:31:32 )
My wish is your command~

@Millet: Lmao omg

Your cat messing with you...and then you see where Foxy is and you're like "oh no what's on me" dndhdnndncn that image I see in my head is just lmao

Hahaha yayyyy relating to stuff is fun XD

Aww >3<

For a price, at least~
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/27 10:10:01 )
I read the whole thing. What an amazing story! I would have felt blessed by the bat gods, even through all the turmoil. My aunt found a sick bat outside of her work one day and I got to keep it until it was healthy enough to fly away, they're such sweet little creatures. Wouldn't want an infestation though....
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/27 13:02:03 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

@Zuzu: Glad you enjoyed the story! Yeah, I realize it was necessary and it has me cursing why Oreo ever had to get stuck in my hair. Had that not happened could have released. I imagine he was weak after so many days in my apartment too. Orz

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/27 13:06:06 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

@Kozi: and @Luffer Nutter: thank you so much for reading. I thought no one would read this haha. I wonder to this day hiw that cop is doing. XD

@Glume: yeah after the whole event I became extra fond of them! Luckily all the ones I encountered were super cute despite being screechy @_@

@Dipper: Right? Im glad i wrote in a way that conveyed my very mixed feelings throughout all this accurately. Ha

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.