Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing OOC: Witch Hunt

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/26 22:43:41 )
@Lunakiri: i did! sorry for no reply, work was SO hectic today ^^

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/26 23:55:05 )
@nyreen: It's all right =)
I just ask one thing, if it's doable.
If you can, give me aheads up if you aren't gonna be able to reply to the RP in a 24 hour period, hey? I'll grant the same to you~<3
I am a charity mule for Amber Lynne

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/27 00:14:30 )
@Lunakiri: I'll try! Shit just hit the fan today and I ended up having a board meeting, meeting all the staff at the school my work rents space for and having to write three incident reports and calm down the kids haha. ^^ it usually isn't like this

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/27 00:17:18 )
@nyreen: I get that stuff happens, it's not an issue. Just if you are aware you won't be able to post for a 24+ hour period, lemme know =) I know that you tend to try to get online every day (or at least it seems that way, lol) But I also completely get that things can get in the way sometimes.

Even i fyou can't give me a heads up because something just jumps out and goes 'rar', I'm just asking that if you know in advance. ~<3

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/27 00:22:14 )
@Lunakiri: okii, will do ^^

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/27 02:11:02 )
I don't think I can ever heal,
Ever replace that hole your death tore in me.

@nyreen: yay =)

Feb 17/69 - November 07/16
I miss you more than you can ever know.
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/27 05:29:33 )
@Amber Lynne: I think I'm gonna make it do that Chloe doesn't realize yet that Citrus is a familiar. she hasn't rly been properly taught magic and I'm going to say that its something she isn't familiar with haha

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/27 05:30:09 )
@Amber Lynne: also i posted ^^

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/27 06:13:21 )
@nyreen: Cool on the familiar part.
And took me a little bit due to some postal code confusion, but your turn!

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/27 15:33:49 )
@Lunakiri: I might only post tonight ^^have to go to a meeting for work and Thursdays are usually hectic

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/27 23:00:28 )
@nyreen: Fair enough~

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/28 04:57:36 )
@Lunakiri: sorry, today was another rollercoaster of stuff. i got freakin' hit on by a 19 yr old who was trying to volunteer lmaoooo. i was like uh no, that's unprofessional and unacceptable and i'm your potential boss so??? haha bye. CRINGE. and we had 72 freakin' kids in today. :vanora_cry:

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/28 06:55:42 )
@nyreen: No worries
And LOL
Go figure, hey? XDD

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/28 16:58:08 )
@Lunakiri: typing something now ^^ and yeah YIKES. just sent him an email saying we no longer have room for volunteers and as he is above our age limit he can't come back lol

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/28 22:59:34 )
@nyreen: Lol. Fair enough!

Also, your turn!

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/28 23:15:55 )
@Lunakiri: reading now ^^

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/29 01:13:03 )
@Lunakiri: I've replied ^^

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/29 01:50:46 )
@nyreen: Tag, you're it

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/29 01:52:36 )
Also, to be perfectly honest, I'm not entirely sure this is such a good use of a thread, LOL.
So we should probably actually use it for something more .... valid? I suppose. (This isn't my forum, I don't get final say here.)

So here's a question.
What kinda anything do you think you want to have happen in the thread next? Like... I mean... what kind of 'big event' do you think you want to have happen next. We can have it that it takes a few posts/whatever to get there, and that's cool, but just... end goal for this segment? I guess?
Bah, I can't word today.
XD

In an attempt to reiterate....
What kinda event do you think you want to do next in the thread?
I'm drawing a blank myself DX
110k // 225k volts.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/29 02:22:03 )
@Lunakiri: SORRY xD yeah I've been dragging the scene out. well I'm almost done and Chloe just mentioned the book her father left her and how she can't read some of it. and I'm going to say that it has information on very old magic, some dark and some not. and maybe Ally can read it? and I was thinking maybe someone breaks into the house at night? and Chloe kills them. and it's another witch, which just... confuses the fuck out of her. like why would a WITCH be with the Officials? and why are they hunting her so bad?

thinking the book is potentially dangerous and also that they're scared shitless she will keep digging and found out where her friend really went. i don't know if you want to know exactly what i've been brainstorming? and ofc it can change. but i was thinking that the super natural beings that went missing are being used as super soldiers to hunt other folks like them and are also being used to power the city?
call me grem
they/them

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.