Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Why did that have to happen to me

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/20 21:33:30 )

So I own the Sims 4. But I create more for it then I play it. Someone I followed started a fixer upper story and it inspired me to start a fixer upper story as well. I actualy got into playing again. I even took screenshots and created a story Inpost on my simblr.

But then it happened yesterday. My sim got stuck in animation and I cannot seem to reset her :( I am afraid I lost the household.

Donator — - Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/21 03:33:52 )
What's a fixer upper story?
I use Sims 4 to create people mad at solely to kill them...which seems very psychotic now that I read that back. Lol

Sorry about your Sim. : / That's kind of a pain in the ass. My Sims 4 is so glitchy. I don't know if it's commonly glitchy to everyone else. I almost want to frisbee the disk into a dumpster.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/21 10:14:07 )

@Gatorlec: A fixer upper story is where you live in a house that needs renovating because it's full of junk. My game generaly isn't glitchy so not sure why she got stuck.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/21 11:36:01 )
Did you click I think it's windows or shift button and then the sim and reset her?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/21 13:31:34 )

I did and it did reset the actions but the still did not move at all. I also found out it happened to the rest of the sims. So I gotta have to repair the game.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/22 21:21:07 )
@vengeance: nooooo :vanora_annoyed: that sucks so much!
call me grem
they/them

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.