Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing A Hunter with Mana...?

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/11 06:47:39 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

Yep. See ya. Ash sent back, before he left the medical wing, making his way to the teleport pads.

"Hm." he mumbled.

"Wonder how long this'll take..." he muttered.

"Only one way to find out." he finished, before using one of the pads, and disappearing from the guild.

-Many years later-

"...got it?" Ash asked, as he slipped the folder to the hunter in front of him.

"Your target will be here. You NEED to give them the information." he told her.

"But... be careful, as there WILL be others after them." he then warned her.

"Others that won't want to be as diplomatic as us."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/11 06:54:51 )

The hunter nodded as she accepted the folder.

"Gotcha." She said with a smirk. By now, her stutter was all but gone, usually only returned when she felt like hell or took a beating. She also had enchanted hearing aids, straight from Emma, of course, that were far more comfortable for her to wear.

"I can do that, easily." She then said. "I've learned stealth from the best after all." She added before pausing.

"Should I take my sword, or no?" She asked, her voice curious.

"Because... if I get caught with that, people will know who the hell I am... and that may not go well, but at the same time, it could help me deal with those that ID me." She paused before sighing, not sure as to what the best course of action would be.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/11 07:09:07 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Use your own judgement." Ash replied.

"You're clear to take it with you." he told her.

"If you think you'll need it to defend yourself, then take it." he said.

"Otherwise, leave it." he went on.

"If it helps, your target won't give a damn one way or the other in regards to it." he added.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/11 07:11:25 )

She paused a moment before nodding.

"That's definitely good to know." She told him.

"Anyway, I gotta go get ready and bail." She then stated. One thing that Ash had learned over the years, was that the one he'd raised was brilliantly efffective. When she was assigned something, she got it done quick, wasn't one to procrastinate. Usually. There were of course instances where she did, but overall, she really didn't.

"I'll see you when I get back."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/11 07:23:51 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Yeah." Ash replied.

"See you later." he told her as she left.

'Should be easy.' he thought.

'The chances of complications are... well, close to minimal.' he thought further, his mind starting to get away from him some, before he snapped himself back to reality.

"She's a big girl, she can take care of herself." he scolded himself, before getting back to what needed to be done.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/11 07:28:18 )

She made her way out to where she needed to be, and she didn't have any difficulty, overall.

After a bit though, she was making her way through the rather large nightclub, looking for whom she was after. She didn't have her sword on her, strictly because of the fact that she wasn't sure if she'd be able to go through the club with it. She figured this was better, overall.

But as she walked past someone, they reached out for her wrist kindly. He made a play for her, she turned him down, and started to head off again after removing her wrist from his grasp.

He didn't take that too kindly, and the next thing she knew, she was shoved into someone ahead of her.

"The hell?" She muttered as she turned to face him.

"You sure you want to be stupid enough to start a fight in the middle of a public place? Like come on. Use what minimal brain cells you've got."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/11 07:33:11 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"I tried to be nice." he replied.

"But you threw it back in my face." he told her.

"Not a nice thing to do." he commented further.

"You even walked right into someone. Very rude." he continued with a smirk.

"So... I think it's time for a lesson in manners." he finished.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/11 08:05:21 )

She was silent before quirking an eyebrow.

"Uhhh... right then." She said.

"You're the one that touched me without my permission. You're the one that pushed me. And you're the one that propositioned an innocent lady. Oh, and you're the one that couldn't take no for an answer." She commented before smirking.

'seems you're the one that needs a lesson in what manners are. But hey, I'm happy to oblige."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/11 18:17:43 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

The man narrowed his eyes when she said what she did.

"....cocky little thing, aren't you?" he asked.

"All right then, fine." he said.

"You want to take this outside?" he asked her. "Maybe someplace a little more... private?" he asked, raising an eyebrow a little bit.

"After all, there's a LOT of people here." he went on, the insincerity in his tone more than evident.

"Would you want to get them involved?" he asked her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/11 18:50:19 )

She just laughed.

"Oh please." She stated.

"You're the one who is causing problems, yet you're the one that is scared to involve other? Please." She then said before turning away from him.

"Honestly? You're not worth my time."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/11 21:38:02 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

As soon as she uttered that last part, she felt his hand on the back of her neck.

And then she felt things heating up... rapidly.

He was a fire mage, and he was using his mana.

"You'll regret saying that." he snarled.

"Boys!?" he called out, but it was clear by the volume he was garnering attention to those merely in their immediate vicinity. This caused several other males turned their attention to Desiree... and start to move in closer towards her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/11 21:44:39 )

Desiree just sighed.

"Of course." She said before smirking and jus ttying her hair back. She had quite a tolerance for heat, thanks to Ash and Rowena.

"All right." She stated before looking around, a feature that she'd started to keep hidden - and hading even told Ash about yet - starting to brighten up.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/11 22:12:41 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

As she looked around, and as the feature started to brighten up, those that were getting closer suddenly stopped.

"Uh.... boss?" one said.

"What!?" the man growled.

"There's somethin' not right about this one." the other male said.

"Y-yeah..." another stammered.

"She's... she seems freaky."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/12 00:42:27 )

She just smirked.

"Freaky? That's one way to put it... of course, assuming you all are talking about yourselves." She commented calmly, almost coldly.

"So how about you all fuck off and leave me to my business"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/12 01:06:46 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Boss, maybe we should back o-" one of them started to say, before they were interrupted.

"Shut up." their 'boss' snarled.

"She is one. We are many. We have the advantage." he told them.

"Plus, we're all compatible mana types. There's nothing we can't do." he finished, causing the others to smirk.

"Heh, yeah." one said.

That's when Desiree felt the heat crank up around her, and she noticed some wind causing the heat to become more severe and concentrated around her as well.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/12 01:09:50 )

Desiree just sighed.

"Really?" She asked as there was a rather severe breeze through the room, knocking a few glasses over, and strong enough to extinguish the heat that had been building. Over the years she'd really learned control.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/12 01:25:31 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

The group was silent for a moment, before the boss growled again.

"So you have some talent." he said.

"I'm sure you're a big shot from wherever you're from." he told her.

"But it's a biiiiig world out there." he continued, as the group closed in on her, each of them producing a small blade of sorts.

"And you're a little fish."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/12 01:30:36 )

Desiree just sighed. She really should have brought her blade, and she realised that. The fact that she didn't have it on her was likely going to get her killed here. She could handle a couple of people against her, yeah, but the number here on just her? She wasn't so sure of her success there.

Great... She muttered before lightly grasping the necklace she had, that was connected to one that Ash had. It was a way for both of them to send a distress call when need be and no phone was available.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/12 01:56:30 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

As soon as she grasped the necklace, however, she noticed that all of those that were closing in on her stopped.

They stopped, and clutched at their stomachs, like they were in immense pain.

"The hell's WRONG with you!?" their boss demanded.

"Simple." a very familiar voice responded.

"They're experiencing their innards being... rearranged."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/12 02:06:24 )

Desiree paused, dropping the pendant as she whirled around to see a face shge hadn't seen since before her hunter genes came to light.

". . . Errands?" Desiree asked, her voice surprised, shocked.

"That's... Right then. Now that you're taking care of these asswipes, I've got someone I need to talk to." She then said, looking around.

"I assume you can ... entertain these lowlives?"
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.