Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Közi Q&A (I'm Bored, Ask Me Questions)

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/18 01:58:08 )
@nyreen: I knew I liked you for a really good reason.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/18 04:54:06 )
@Kozi: you need a softer bed then. the compfy spot in my bed is in the middle of my bed. and you don't have a Floral Empress yet?

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/18 05:21:13 )
@Unicorn: I think if I had a much softer bed, i'd never get out of it. Which sounds really good right now. x____x;; And no, that one continues to escape me. XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/18 06:44:01 )
@Kozi: I should look and see if I have a spare of it or not. or just have a bed that has a soft middle part of the bed. like my bed does.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/18 06:59:43 )
@Unicorn: My bed has a part in the middle where I sink down into it. XD;; But probably from laying in the same spot. Yours sounds more like a cozy sleep nook. :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/18 07:11:16 )
@Kozi: it is cozy, no sinking into it either -unicorn giggles-
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/18 08:10:17 )
We\'ll carry on

@Kozi: what is your stand on pineapple on pizza?

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/18 08:20:01 )
@Elithiya: If rainbow is a color, then rainbow. Both pastel and vibrant. If not, then probably lilac right now. It changes quite often. I also really love a deep, rich forest green. I'm super picky about that one, though. It has to be juuuuust right. My favorite color on Voltra so far is Blush.

@Tuijp: I enjoy it. I like it paired with bacon. My second favorite pizza is mushroom and spinach.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/18 11:05:26 )

@Kozi: What is your favorite book?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/18 13:10:05 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

@Kozi: tell me your top pet peeves!

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/18 13:49:58 )
We\'ll carry on

@Kozi: ...omg o.o

Samsung or iPhone?

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/18 20:36:59 )
@Saeyra: Witchdame by Kathleen Sky.

@Millet: Mouth noises. I’ve been told it is called Misophonia. Loud chewing, snoring, etc. I will generally find the most polite way possible to leave, as it makes me genuinely upset. I’m aware that it’s “weird,” but there doesn’t seem to be much I can do to stop the reaction.

@Tuijp: I have an iPhone currently. Admittedly, I got it mostly for Pokémon GO. XDD;;

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/18 22:19:25 )
@Kozi: Everything was going alright until I read you enjoy pineapple on pizza D: I'm going to forgive you this once just because you're super cool and your avatars are nice AND I LOVED YOUR PIXELS BACK IN SOLIA!!!! AHHHH I'M A FAN
my question, where does the username Kozi come from?

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/18 23:21:32 )

@Kozi: You never told me you were a celebrity!
Where in the world would you live the rest of your life if you could choose?

Always ping me please.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/19 11:52:21 )
You guys are making me sound way cooler than I actually am. XDD;;;;;;

@mdom: Kozi (or the correct spelling, Közi) is a Japanese musician of the "visual-kei" genre. He's most known for his work in the band MALICE MIZER. He also has solo work. It's actually pronounced by him to be "Kouji." I chose it originally because the other names I wanted on Ernya were taken, but because Ernya allowed special characters, Közi was not.

@Saeyra: I would love to say Japan. I love pretty much everything about it, but I know that it would wear on me after a while to not speak my native language. Although, places like Tokyo have a larger amount of English. I went to an area a few years ago that spoke mostly Russian, and although it was cool for a while, I got soulsick very quickly. So it would have to be someplace here, or some place like England where English dominates.

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.