Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Asian Movies

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/18 02:33:46 )
@vengeance: Ah, okay. I can see that. It has been a very long time since I saw that movie... Back in the day I bought everything on VCD. The quality was low but they were super, super cheap.

Did you guys hear DramaFever just folded? I'm ticked off because just this past August they charged me a full year's subscription fee. Then, without warning, this month they shut down completely. They deleted all their social media accounts and everything. I have opened a PayPal dispute but I'm not sure it will go anywhere. It wasn't expensive but...it's the principal of the thing!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/18 09:54:56 )

@Eldweena: Yes I heard about it. From dramafever:
"We'd like to take this time to extend our thanks and gratitude to you, our loyal subscribers. We'll be issuing refunds as applicable, and subscribers will receive an email from us with details in the coming days."

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/18 12:27:00 )

Its been awhile since I watched asian movies. I used to watch them all the time when we had a channel on TV for them.

Fly me to Polaris - Really really sad movie.

Train to Busan - Well done zombie horror

Anything with Jackie Chan and Stephen Chow is usually hilarious.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/18 12:29:59 )

@Saeyra: I have a huge collection of Jackie Chan movies on DVD. Even movies from when he just started out.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/18 12:34:42 )

@vengeance: Yeah he made alot of really awesome movies even before he came to America.

Always ping me please.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 18:28:01 )

@miss sandman: Let's continue here about horror movies.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 18:33:02 )
@vengeance: thats a good idea... the poor guy just dont like them and we make his thread a horror thread XDD how you came to watch more asian horrormovies?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 18:35:07 )

@Miss Sandman: It started with me flipping through the channels late at night ages back. I then came across a channel that aired Japanese Horror Stories. I watched a bit and then flipped through the rest of the channels. But my mind kept going back to the part I had seen so I went back.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 18:39:31 )
@vengeance: okay yeah japanese horrorstories are a mix between really creepy and this is sick funny sh*t xD they have demons for everything even for stuff that dont get used in 100 years XDD i love some but more the stories you can read

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 18:40:42 )

@Miss Sandman: Well that's how I got into Asian movies XD Haven't watched one for a while however.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 18:44:54 )
@vengeance: what was the last horrormovie you watched in general??? mine was stephen kings pet cemetary and i read the book twice.... well the movie was "wtf that didnt happened in the book, what have you done?"

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 18:46:27 )

@Miss Sandman: My last one was Hidden Forest. What a terrible movie it was.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 18:57:09 )
@vengeance: why it was so terrible for you???

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 19:04:31 )

@Miss Sandman: First of I gave you the wrong title XD It was Dark Forest. It was boring as hell. Reminded me why I hate zombie movies. Like they could have made it really scary but it wasn't. A couple friends went to a dark forest that is restricted to the public. They end up pushing over a statue. The forest then got cursed. Anyone's blood that touched ground turned into a zombie.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 19:29:23 )
@vengeance: i looked up the pictures nd well it lookes trashy right away... the pictures from hidden forest lookes so much better though! î dont like zombie movies either!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 19:41:31 )

@Miss Sandman: After that I tried two other movies but I quit afer 20 minutes because nothing really happened in that time.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 19:44:54 )
@vengeance: ah yes i know that with horror movies because you really need luck to find a good one.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 20:00:18 )

@Miss Sandman: That somehow turned me off and that's why I have not watched an Asian horror movie for a while.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 20:02:19 )
@vengeance: yeah they also dont bring out good new movies of that gerne i think.... the last good one fairly new is anabelle 2 and there also many ppl say its a crap movie xD
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 20:17:23 )

@Miss Sandman: There was actualy this black horror movie that people loved but I forgot the name.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.