Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — He/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/5 06:18:26 )
Wow, this title makes me sound so formal when I'm really not. Anyway, hello, I am Neonea, I've been on a couple sites but I decided it was time to come here. I could have SWORN I already had an account, but I tried all my possible usernames, so, now I do for sure, heheh.

So I'm a pretty bland nerd but It's nice to meet you all.

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/5 06:44:23 )
Heyyy... Welcome to voltra

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/5 08:53:39 )
Hello! What are your favorite nerdly things?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/5 11:06:24 )
Hello!! Welcome to Voltra, I hope you like it here :) :)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/5 14:36:08 )

@Neonea: Welcome to Voltra! Hope to see you around!

Always ping me please.

Voltie — He/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/5 18:37:14 )
Oh wow friendly site lol. Here we go
@Raxton: Thanks! Your avatar is one of my favorites so far
@Glume: Hello! I love books, I work in a library so I basically never stop reading, spanning just about anything you could consider a book. I love comics, online and paper ones, graphic novels, normal novels, etc. I also enjoy a game or two, but that's not as prevalent as my love for a good book.
@Q t e a p o n: hey, thanks for the info! I was wondering what was up with the cupcakes, when I click on them it tells me to come back in 4 days so my curiousity was driving me mad lol. Thanks again!
@sunny: Thanks, loving the post format
@Saeyra: hey thanks! :)

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/5 21:16:35 )
@Neonea: Thats awesome! I've always wanted to work in a library but they won't hire me due to lack of practical experience

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/5 22:19:33 )
Hi there, welcome! Hope you like it here. :D

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/5 22:26:34 )

Hello and welcome to Voltra! I hope to see you around!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/6 09:17:45 )
welcome to voltra!

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Voltie — He/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/7 00:37:14 )
@Glume: that's just silly, I guess all locations are different, we will hire as long as you don't have a criminal record. What qualifies as "practical experience?"
@Hazer: thanks! I was probably just tired when I tried clicking, it's much less now, haha. But I get that! I'm willing to wait :)

@everyone else: thanks!

Voltie — He/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/7 00:55:46 )
@Hazer: Good to know! I'll verify it asap :) Also I wanted to ask, if I could still participate in events despite using the same IP address as another user? I wasn't sure where to ask or if it said someplace the rules on that.

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/7 01:14:49 )
@Neonea: In most places I've applied, they want me to have gone to college for library-related arts. I'm literate AND I know what the Dewey Decimal System is, so I feel special enough compared to a lot of folk these days
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Voltie — He/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/8 05:16:45 )
@Hazer: No, I don't believe I've ever used that username before. Is that person using the same address? :o
@Glume: Seriously? You sound more than qualified. We've never asked for any specific college education, that's so strange :/

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/10 21:53:12 )
You know, I kind of think I may have had an account once upon a time, myself. But if so I lost my info so I just made another last week. It's a lot more active now than I remember but still pretty slow. Let's help create some new topics!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.