Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Another newbie...

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/5 05:02:16 )
Hi! I'm Eldweena. This place looks nice and the rules are reasonable. I'd be happy to stick around and make some friends.

I love reading, writing, video games, languages, and cats. My kitty's name is Charlie. He's 3 years old with long, black fur. He was a feral kitten my wife and I adopted. We had the door to our deck open and he just walked right into our lives.

Lately I've been playing Dragon Age: Inquisition. Not my favorite thing but it's okay. I like the previous Dragon Age games much better.

I've been rereading the Jem and the Holograms comic books. I really enjoy them but there haven't been any new issues in a while. The publisher says it hasn't been cancelled but no word on when the series will resume.

Tomorrow I'll be getting Kendare Blake's "Two Dark Reigns" in the mail, at long last. It's the third book in a series and I'm obsessed!

That's all for now! Nice to meet you.

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/5 05:40:27 )
Hey~
Welcome to Voltra!
You've joined in time to join in on an event.
Unfortunately, the cupcakes can't grant your items yet since you've just joined, but if you check back after the timer runs out, you should be able to claim the item from each cupcake.

So your cat just walked right into your house and went "cool, I live here now. Gimme food."?
That's pretty cute, haha.
Black cats are the prettiest imo.
Wardrobe/Art Collection

Art by kiwi

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/5 06:52:29 )
Hi, welcome to voltra
Hope you like it here

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/5 15:49:40 )

Welcome to voltra. Let me send you a trade with some free items.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/5 22:28:10 )

@Eldweena: Hello, and welcome to Voltra! There is an event going on right now, which I'm sure that you already know. We love meeting new users here, so make yourself at home. ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/6 01:31:01 )
@Rallaa: Yep. ^^ He was one of 3 kittens in the litter but we couldn't catch the others. Still, I'm happy we were able to give one little baby a good home, and he's my everything now.

Thanks, @Raxton.

Thank you, @vengeance!

Oh, @Totalanimefan, that actually went completely over my head. I'm just poking around forums right now. When I clicked the cupcake and it said I'm too fresh outta the oven, I just ignored them. lol

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/6 09:18:30 )
welcome

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/10 21:48:08 )
Thanks, @okios! I like your avatar. It's very busy but you've got some cool stuff.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.