Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Music Lovers Unite! [Now Open]

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 07:46:42 )
As the title states, a group for those who like music. All kinds welcome. Hip Hop, Pop, Rock, Punk, Showtunes, Anything. I'll start things off with my favorite band, Ninja Sex Party. A wacky comedy band who plays 80s synth pop rock songs. They also released a cover album and are doing another that will release soon. The link below is to one of my favorite songs from them.

Cool Patrol

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 09:07:44 )
My favorite band is either Good Charlotte, Rise Against, or Ludo. Although Disney soundtracks are where it's at.
Quest Link
Please Mention. I tend to poof and need reminding.
44.1/50k

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 09:08:48 )
I love some Ludo! Love Me Dead is a great song!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 09:12:20 )
I love listening to so much music! I think Disturbed is my favorite band though! Thousand Foot Krutch is also up there! ^_^

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 09:13:53 )
Ah Disturbed. Good Stuff! My choice of "Angry" music is My Chem... but that's probably obvious with my username... :vanora_sweat:

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 09:17:14 )
Yeah, plus I did read about that in your posts on Discord, so I do know what your name means. ^_^
I love using Spotify! Sad that the promotion is ending where you get it for 99 cents for 3 months.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 09:30:27 )
It IS!? I thought they were gonna advertise that for FOREVER! I also do love that you can find most popular broadway soundtracks on there now. At least ones that they have recorded a cast album for.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 09:33:34 )
I mean my 3 months is about over. No ads with Premium, so I have not heard anything about it since.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 09:34:43 )
Ah, I've never been that annoyed with it to feel the need to invest. Unless I'm trying to learn vocals for a particular SeansMusicalShowcase and then it decides to play 8 ads in a row... but, that's not too often.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 09:42:33 )
Premium is so much nicer because I play it from my phone at work.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 10:23:16 )
Ah, right on. I use mine to fall asleep at night, or if I'm editing I use my computer... Its nice to have sound in the background.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 11:03:58 )
Yeah, I love a lot of different types of music as well! I'm always open for suggestions, but I cannot stand hard core rap. -shudders-

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 17:26:21 )
I like some middle Eminem, but other than that I also don't care for rap. Right now I've been jamming to a cast album for a musical called Jasper In Deadland. It's a take on the Orpheus Descending mythos. It's really good. I'll link to it once I wake up enough.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 03:11:51 )
Gonna have to look that up on Spotify.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 09:56:14 )
Hey there everybody! My favorite band is The Script. I have four favorite songs by them. I also listen to Bon Jovi, Des'ree, One Republic, One Direction and Natasha Bedingfield.

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 10:15:13 )
This thread speaks to me.
Music is my life.
I listen to mostly a lot of EDM.

I basically just go through my Daily mix playlists on spotify.
Most music I like is usually by Krewella though lol
And Icon for Hire for my Non-EDM music.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 16:00:09 )
Right on. I have very odd taste, if I'm not listening to 90s punk/rock, I'm listening to 70s/80s music, or Showtunes....from musicals. :vanora_sweat:

Donator — Minya Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 18:42:01 )
@FuuChan: i like icon for hire too!

@ChemicalDivision: its not that odd. Lol. I like all sorts of music myself. I normally only say the types i don't care for cause its easier. And a short list. Xd

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 19:47:53 )
I mainly listen to metal and japanese rock music. But there are also some kpop acts I listen too. My favorite band is Home Made Kazoku followed by Soilwork.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 19:55:39 )
@vengeance: are you a fan of babymetal? I love them!

@The Youngest Granny: I only say it's odd because most people don't regularly listen to musical soundtracks as much as I do. Lol
My awesome Art

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.