Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion Cracking the leaderboard.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/31 14:26:40 )
@Hazer: I think its a practised art, especially being able to bring a conversation out of nothing or very little, us British like to comment on the weather. Cause who doesn't like talking about how it rains too much. XD
....Well poop, I knew for sure i'd not given the unicorn a transparent background.. But the little head?!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/31 15:58:12 )
@Hazer: excellent conversation skills.
You know they say there is ANOTHER heatwave incoming, I went out today and kinda melted a little. x.x
WHERES THE RAIN GONE?!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/31 16:02:43 )
@Hazer: You know I just got back from Spain and the humidity didn't feel that different.. basically as hot as FREAKING SPAIN.
I can just imagine all those beer bellied men and ladies lying on the beach.. Bright red.
But yes winter is coming. I WILL make an igloo this year, I only made half of one last year...

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/31 16:41:04 )

@Fai: That's a great idea! User run events are great!
@Unicorn: Yes it would be great if these were always active. You always do a good job at making sure this place is active. I've been too busy in real life this summer to be on here much. I had some family problems, then I started a new job, went on vacation etc.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/31 16:45:46 )

@Hazer: You guys
@Robyn: Know I will
Chat with you at your pace, about anything. If it needs to be something British related that's good too. My husband is British and I lived in the UK for 2 years and I went to Uni there.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/31 17:03:50 )

@Hazer: Haha I kinda like living there, but there were things I didn't like. I think that's the same everywhere though.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/31 17:21:54 )
@Totalanimefan: I think being British has nothing to do with the constant chatting, well maybe. Some of the older folk get so lonely they just chat to anyone! Now that is a skill, chatting to lonely old people trying to rush them without being rude, cause there is a cue. x.x
@Hazer: Ooooh, then it'd be preserved forever on picture... Maybe i'll find some food dyes and dye it.. Not sure if thats allowed or not..

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/31 17:25:27 )
@Hazer: Oh such goals, I have a week off in December so HOPEFULLY it sows round then.
... I could dye a snowman as well!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/31 17:33:29 )
@Hazer: Now I just have to remember this for winter! And hope kids don't smash it in over night!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/31 18:05:15 )
@Totalanimefan: I try my best to keep thing active and alive around here and thank you.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/31 18:29:52 )

@Hazer: Oh. Trust me I realized that about British people real quick lol
@Robyn: How old/young do you think I am lol

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/31 18:30:09 )

@Unicorn: I've noticed! You aren't top poster for the site, for nothing!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/31 18:56:53 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh no no, I wasn't saying you're one of those lonely older people >o<
Just that those are the experts of pointless natter.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/31 19:09:28 )

@Robyn: Haha I know, I was just winding you up. I'm 27 by the way. I'm pretty good at pointless, but I don't really think they are pointless. You can still form bonds with people.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/31 19:31:04 )
@Totalanimefan: Great when the users are able to coordinate them correctly. Real life can get in the way lol

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/31 19:33:33 )

@Fai: Yes, that is so true! It's probably best to have a mule account that everyone running it can get into, and then that account gives out the prizes.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/31 19:36:51 )
@Totalanimefan: That's one way of doing it. It can work with everyone on their mains too, because people have an easier time interacting with those people.

Mule is good though cause people donate prizes throughout the event if the event gets popular so that you can give out more stuff and I've had lots of times where I ended up with too much stuff and didn't know what to do with the leftovers. Mules give you a spot to keep that stuff.

Art by Robyn.
--x--
I'm @supereffective.fireblast on instagram

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/31 20:28:50 )
@Totalanimefan: Pointless.. Maybe not, but it can feel it when you're on constant pressure to be quick and they like to stand and chat.. They're lovely to chat to when its quite though.
And thats close to me, I'm 26

Just chillin'

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/31 20:49:36 )

@Robyn: I just turned 27 last month.
I see. I like to chat fast sometimes but I’m also ok with any speed. I’m sure that others feel the same. This is a place to have fun so don’t worry about it too much ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/31 20:54:29 )

@Fai: yeah that’s true. And each person could have there own thread too

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.