Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Newbie Alert!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/24 08:54:39 )
@anarchist beauty: Celania closed a long time ago. n_n probably why you didn't hear of it. But they did have a list there for a long time.
I've made a lot of friends online through these sites too, and some IRL as well.

One thing that I like about them is that they're a slice of the way things were. Social media really kind of pushes selfies and oversharing, and everyone you know IRL is on them. But on places like these, you're free to be yourself and express yourself without the same level of judgement.

Donator — Any Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/24 10:28:59 )
@tehrin: heyaa. Welcome.
I think I have seen you on Gaia? (I lurk there and just fool with my avi bc i h8 the community eeee)
Please ping me!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/24 15:36:31 )
@tehrin: Hey there! Welcome to Voltra. C;

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/24 20:27:29 )
@milkdaddy: Maybe! I post every once in awhile but I'm mostly in LD and occasionally pop in the art forums. I used to frequent towns a lot back in the day but it's not like it used to be. :/

@hazer: Thanks! :D

@dowan: Hello there and welcome! :D

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/24 22:04:14 )
@hazer I think it comes from playing on these sites so much. XD You kind of develop an eye for how to blend colors. But I don't have that much earned up yet! I might do some art later and see if I can get more items. :3 But I really like where it's going right now!

oh man I probably have screenies from Towns when the usual hangout I was in had someone that scripted one of the UFOs. I miss silly things like that on Gaia, even when they just had the events. It made the place really fun and interactive.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/24 23:25:25 )

@tehrin: Hello and welcome to Voltra!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/25 06:47:16 )
*ding!* Someone mentioned Mene.

'sup

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/25 15:42:41 )
welcome to voltra!
call me grem
they/them

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/26 01:05:03 )
Thanks everyone!

@onsenmark: Hi! I've been on Mene for ages but was away for awhile and came back to seeing it's current state.
I like your lolita avi! Do you wear the fashion IRL?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/26 01:06:31 )
@tehrin: hello & welcome :) your avatar is looking super cute :3

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/26 01:09:16 )
@sunny Thank you! :D

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/27 07:58:27 )
@tehrin: Yeah, it's still alive, but someone needs to prod Inso or something, lol.

And oh, no. I'm too much of an old guy to do so. I just dig the aesthetic. (although I'm pretty sure there's a female version of me in an alternate universe next door who's totally rocking some Angelic Pretty, lol)
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/28 00:44:07 )
@onsenmark: Yeah... who knows. :( Nobody's able to get ahold of him and nobody can even fix it. I have an idea of how it could be fixed and what the cause is, but that won't help anyone. I even offered to but not even the staff has any access at all. Just Inso.

Ah okay! Well, fwiw, I do know an older guy who wears lolita. He actually plays on some of these sites.
Please take my survey on dress up game art!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.