Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment To All The Boys I've Loved Before

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/23 12:28:07 )
One of my favourite books finally getting a movie adaptation
And its amazing too
Honestly one of the best teen romcom movie this year imo, and thank god they didnt whitewashed it xD

Anyone else watched this movie or read the book?

This thread was locked due to inactivity, if you wish to unlock your thread please issue a ticket. Instructions to unlock thread found here.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/23 15:03:29 )

@Raxton: My sister and best friend watched it yesterday, they both said it's super good. I want to watch it so bad, hoping I can this afternoon!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/23 16:12:33 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

(Expected this to be a write up of all your actual ex lovers at first lol)

Awesome tho! I always get mixed feelings when a book I like gets discussed for adaption because I WANT IT but 'oh lawd please dont ruin it'. Havent heard of this one.

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/24 06:54:13 )
You should totally watch this
Its on netflix :)

Lol yeah, well they cut some scenes in the book but overall its quite amazing really..
Thank god the author reject all those studio who want to whitewash the characters.. I cant imagine if the studio just get away with it.. That would ruin everything xD

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/28 20:10:13 )
@Raxton: Just watched it! YES! The movie is really good! Best teen romcom since 10 things I hate about you! XD

Always ping me please.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/5 20:10:42 )
I'd love to read the book because I imagine it's even better. I thought the movie was pretty decent but the acting wasn't the greatest. I was happy to see John Corbett because I love him so~ He has such a sweet, handsome face and a charming voice and I love him in romcoms, even if he's just a side character like in To All the Boys and Serendipity.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.