Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Testing, 1, 2, 3 Character Profiles

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/3 00:20:56 )
Elliot Pierce

Feel free to ask him anything you wish to know and he shall answer. Just try not to be too creepy about what you ask okay?
How Old Are You? - I'm nineteen. Turning twenty in a few months.
What's Your Favorite Season? - Winter. I love cold weather over the heat any day.
What Are Your Hobbies? - My hobbies include smoking, debating what sort of tattoos I'd want, where I'd want them, watching horror films, hanging out at the parks, and wondering what I'd do if time travel were real.
What Music Are You Into? - Well I do like listening to some Rise Against from time to time. I also enjoy some MCR and I really love Motley Crue.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/3 00:32:45 )
@apollo im burning: Figured you could keep talking to him here if you wanted. :D

Hey, you're not old at all! Older than me sure, but not an old grandma either. -laughs-
Oh I crack myself up sometimes.
Mmm Ice cream cake is good. I haven't had that in a while. Oreo ice cream cake is a classic. I remember everyone wanted that when it first became a trend.
Hmm, that's interesting. Thanks for sharing, you learn something new every day. Those hats look huge though. :o I wonder if they are heavy?
-grins- Septum piercings are awesome! Why doesn't she wear it anymore though? Was it a phase?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/3 18:26:27 )

@Boss Rimi: alright, sounds good! :D Also, I guess I won't need to keep using limegreen then xD

You mentioning grandmas reminded me that I used to wonder what kind of grandma I'd be. xD I'd probably be super boring, lol. Don't really have too many interesting stories to tell. That and my memory is pretty crappy, haha.
But an oreo ice cream cake does sound delicious! I'll have to see if we can find one. :D I wasn't even aware they were trendy. xD
I've always wondered if those hats are heavy myself.o n o I'm pretty sure they are, though.
But yeah, I think she said she got bored of it. She's had it for a while though, so I guess it did run its course. o:

By the way, do you have a favorite season?

pls don't

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/3 19:39:53 )
@apollo im burning: -laughs- To be fair, I don't think anyone ever knows what kind of old person they'll be. Heck, I don't what what kind of grandpa I'll be. Not sure I'll have these piercings then, who knows. Maybe I'll be like a cool biker grandpa or something. -shrugs shoulders-
As long as you bake cookies you'll be cool in my book. BD

-nods- Yeah they were all the rage when they first came out. I didn't even know they were a thing till I saw one at some party once. It was really sweet, but it was good.
Well, all good things come to an end huh? At least she wore it for a while and not just like...two days or something. That would be lame.

Hmm? Oh that's an easy one man. Winter without a doubt. I prefer the cold weather over the heat any day. Yourself?

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/10/25 05:20:18 )

Bumping this up because I think I can?

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/17 19:45:07 )
@kiwi: You said
@strawberry: You wanted to chat with me?

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 04:10:54 )
@kiwi: Hello there.
Huh? Oh I'm doing fine. Just enjoying a little smoke and chilling. What about you? Erm..you seem to be missing an eye kiddo.
Should probably see a doctor.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 20:54:01 )
@kiwi: Hey believe it or not, I did some house chores a while ago and had some food. I'm pretty full right now. Hobbies? Me? Well I do like listening to some 'Rise Against' from time to time. Umm, I also enjoy some MCR and I really love Motley Crue. As for hobbies, my hobbies include smoking, debating what sort of tattoos I'd want, where I'd want them, watching horror films, hanging out at the parks, and wondering what I'd do if time travel were real. So your eye is fine? Even though it's uhh...leaking? Doesn't it hurt? Looks so sick, I like it though.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/25 02:47:38 )

Note To Self:
Green Text = In character as Elliot
Brown Text = Voltra's neighborhood Jameson

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.