Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat The pharmacy lady does not like me

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/1 20:58:51 )

Batsy Says. . .

This coming week i have to pick up my sister's prescription...and i really don't want to.
Because one of the ladies at he pharmacy just...really dislikes me.
And this really is not an over reaction. Like I know when people have a hard day.

But she usually acts really happy and nice to other customers.
And when I was waiting in line to pick my prescription up she kinda...glared at me.
and had this awful attitude about her like "Oh great it's her.."
and acted like me picking up my prescription was the worst possible thing. even though it's her job to give me
my prescription...So yeah i really do not wanna go to the pharmacy. :vanora_cry:

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/1 21:52:40 )

Batsy Says. . .

@Q t e a p o n: Yes I did. like the first visit i could not grasp of remembering the word refill.
so she just kinda had this attitude and made me feel really low about myself.
And now this is the second time and it's almost like i feel she is going to yell at me for picking up
my prescription or my sister's prescription for her BC as my sister has awful periods that literally she can't really do much
of anything for days.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/2 00:39:59 )

@MoodyBats: This lady at the post office does the same to me. :/ Like I legit have no idea why. Though it's not that she's mad at me, she just likes to make fun of me. :c I just stopped going there. Like Qteapon asked, is there another one you could go to instead? o:

Donator — Cat Lady Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/2 00:52:00 )
As someone who worked in retail pharmacies for 15 years, I can safely say I'm sure it's not you. Chain pharmacies in particular like to over work their staff, and barely pay them to boot. Unfortunately the person you interacted with must hate their job as much as I did (recently changed careers because I was so miserable there). I am very sorry you have that kind of experience at a pharmacy. I learned over the years how to separate my personal life or things that angered me, from my work life. You can't be bringing bad juju into your work place. Especially in the health care field. People come into pharmacies usually because they are sick or are in pain. Staff have to realize that ans treat customers as such.

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/2 01:27:21 )

Batsy Says. . .

@Q t e a p o n: Sadly this is the only one I can go to since it's right by my house.
Other pharmacies are pretty far. :vanora_cry:

@Morbid Curiosity: Normally I would agree. but when she acts happy around her coworkers and other customers
and then I show up and she just switches gears. kinda makes me think she really just doesn't like me and she was very rude to not just me but my dad
too and she just had this really rude vibe to her.

@Apollo Im Burning: First time i met with her i legit nearly started crying. for some reason middle aged people really do not like me.
The other woman who works there, is always super nice to me and she is kinda around my age and she always knows what i mean
and this lady is just...No. I don't ever want to go back there.
this lady makes me just want to cry and hide.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/2 03:25:14 )

@MoodyBats: Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. D: I hope you don't have to deal with her for long. :c I'm really lucky I can just avoid that particular post office, but in the end, it still sucks that I have to go out of my way just to not have to deal with her. :s

pls don't

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/2 03:46:48 )

Batsy Says. . .

@Apollo Im Burning: Yeah. i have to figure something out though since my doctor needs to rewrite my prescription
and i currently have no insurance and am not sure if i can go to my old doctor or not.

but hopefully that lady doesn't work there for long...cause i really do not want to deal with her.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/2 04:55:56 )
I know you probably don't want to, but if this keeps up, you may want to speak with that persons' manager. There's really no reason for her to treat you like that.
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/2 07:08:11 )

Batsy Says. . .

@onsenmark: If things get worse I just might.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/2 10:59:05 )
We'll carry on

I had that before. Then my mother got sick and I had to go there at least once a week. One time, a customer before me, didn't speak Dutch and that woman didn't speak much English or German. I helped out and she had been nice to me ever since.

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/2 16:46:13 )
I'd complain to the management about them.
Wardrobe/Art Collection

Art by kiwi

Donator — Cat Lady Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/4 16:38:49 )
@Tuijp: I've had customers like that. But they spoke Spanish. Once we did actually get the next person in line to translate for us. it was very nice. People remember nice.

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/4 20:39:12 )

Batsy Says. . .

@Rallaa: Im gonna see if she is not there on saturday on sunday.
I went on a weekday and usually she was there.
so we'll see.

I'm hoping she's not.
but after this prescription I have to get my prescription rewritten
and figure something out for insurance.

Donator — Cat Lady Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/5 16:08:06 )
@MoodyBats: You have to pick up a prescription without insurance? If you'd like to PM me, and tell me the name of the med, I might be able to find a coupon or discount for you. Hopefully to save you money. Unless you don't live in the USA? :vanora_sweat:

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/5 21:00:48 )

Batsy Says. . .

@Morbid Curiosity: Since I don't have insurance I still need to pick it up regardless.
When I had insurance i just couldn't get it refilled until about 25 days.
and it's only $20. So it's not that expensive.

Donator — Cat Lady Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/5 21:33:34 )
@MoodyBats: Oh that's not too bad!

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/5 21:35:23 )

Batsy Says. . .

@Morbid Curiosity: yep. it's a generic brand so it's not that expensive.

Donator — Cat Lady Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/5 22:06:24 )
@MoodyBats: Yes, very lucky. Medication can be crazy expensive.

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/6 01:00:45 )

Batsy Says. . .

@Morbid Curiosity: right now im only on Birth control and it's a low dosage type.
In the future i might have to get on anti-depressants or anxiety meds but for now
it's just BC so I can live a semi-normal life.

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/9 15:28:09 )

Batsy Says. . .

@Fuuchan:Asked to pick up my prescription.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.