Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests A Cosmic Quest

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/24 18:14:25 )
"Now I've run out of Tears"

@Unicorn: Ah I know the feeling of having events in other games
I play a game on my phone that has events constantly >>
We're getting another one tomorrow and I'm kinda excited, but not at the same time
"The time has come for me to Disappear"

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/26 05:06:34 )

@Night xiv: I did cry at the end because I should have chosen the cup noodle photo LMAO. JKJK Luna and Noct didn't deserve that. I'm so sad. ; o; the Chocobros are no more and arghhhhghg. I was honestly shocked when Luna died though. :O
    I gotta say Prompto's was my fav too. And Iggy, and then Gladio. xD Buuut I'll have to play Iggy's again to see if I can get the alternate ending. Also, Episode Ardyn is out today and I shamelessly bought it. xD

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/26 18:33:16 )

@Valefor: ahhhhhhh I have to save up for episode Ardyn! Don't spoil anything! aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!! DX
I won't be able to get it until next week ><
Playing as the bad guy is always a dream of mines...I would love to play as Sephiroth one day in a game that's NOT Dissidia. I mean I love Dissidia...but I wanna play Sephiroth and go around and destroy things in his own game xD

And hey, the chocobros are still around...just without Noct D:
Buuuut they shall live on forever...in fanfiction ;D

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/27 03:03:10 )

@Night xiv: I won't. I haven't even started it yet. xD It took a while to download because my apartment's wifi is crap (which I didn't know AND we're getting upgraded on friday).
    I was gonna try and play it whenever I finished my homework today...it's getting by slowly LOL.
    I'm excited to learn about his origin story and what made him who he is now. I watched the anime they released and wow. It's gonna be A LOT. Also, the menu theme for Episode Ardyn is so fricking beautiful. ; u; I was so tempted to play at like 1AM, but I was waaay to tired. xD
    And saaaaaame! I love playing as the bad guys too! It's so interesting from their point of view. And dude. DUuuuuuddde. If they made a solo Sephiroth game I would totally buy it (and if it's not a letdown LOL).

Yea...still sad though. They lost their best friend.
    And true. Fanfiction and Iggy's alternate ending xDD

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/27 17:47:45 )

@Valefor: Still don't spoil anything aaaaaahhhhhhhh!
Except for the hats because when I saw the hats I nearly died this morning XD I was reminded of Dante and the fedora in DMC all over again xD
I demand Square give Sephiroth an Origin story DLC whenever they release the remake for FF7! If Ardyn gets one then so should Sephiroth! Equal rights for final fantasy villains!!

Also I came online and forgot I even changed my avatar and got really confused and scared for a second XD

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/27 18:52:58 )

@Night xiv: Nah, I'm not gonna be that person. Buuuut I'll keep sending hat pics LMAO. Extreme hat collecting lol. I really want to see him in the santa hat xDD
    It's gonna take 397038 years for FF7 remake to come out. xD

LOL who dis? xDD

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/1 19:09:49 )

@Valefor: Pfft I didn't even know you replied to me >>
This is me being a lurker
I need Square Enix to hurry up with that FF7 remake! They can't just tease us like that and then expect us to forget it!

And at first I thought you changed your name but turns out it was just Voltra's April Fools day prank

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/1 23:17:17 )

@Night xiv: Nah, you're fine. xD I log on when I can to check replies and whatnot when I don't have any items to work on. I haven't this week because I'm drowning in homework lol.
    I'd love the FF7 remake asap because I've always wanted to play it. xD Not that there's anything wrong with the original but if I can play it with today's graphics, it would be awesome LOLOL.

haha surprise from staff! I think the site was upside down at some point, but it was too early for me . xD

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 18:00:05 )

Ah I haven't posted here in a while
I am still questing, just life's been busy with trying to get Conor here and suddenly working >>
Being an adult sucks D:

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/4 04:46:49 )

heeeeey! how's the questing going so far? c:
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/26 04:17:32 )
"On our knees we Pray. As we waste Away"

this thread has gone quiet but I'm still questing and buying items ^^
"And we dig our Graves. Dead on Arrival"

Donator — Bunnies! Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/6 08:57:53 )
@Night XIV: sent you something for your quest

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/6 21:54:14 )

@eliechan: Oh!~ A box~ I can't wait to see what's in it ^^
Thanks so much~

Donator — Bunnies! Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/7 00:16:42 )
@Night XIV: lol good luck! I have pretty bad luck with crates myself,but I figured at least you could use the item

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/7 00:55:11 )

@eliechan: I have pretty bad luck too ^^;;
But this is my first crate ever so here's hoping there's something good inside ouob

Edit: Oh! There was a demonic and angelic inside :o
I went with the Demonic~ Thanks again for the crate~

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 03:57:13 )

Your avatar looks very cool!
Best of luck getting everything you are questing!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.