Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests A Cosmic Quest

Voltie — Bunny Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/31 21:52:09 )
A Cosmic Quest!
Hello hello~ I was going through the item museum and saw all the lovely items I missed out on considering well...I'm new here! ^^
If you have anything that's on the list for sale, don't be afraid to tell me. Donations are greatly appreciated, but you're also welcomed to stop by and chat. Ya know, keep the quest on the front page~

How am I paying
Ask me my current amount of volts
I can also pay in chibi art, but you have to be patient as I have been dubbed a 'Class-A procrastinator'
This link will take you to my deviant art page where you can see my newest to oldest work: DA

---------------

Currently Questing
Monthly Crate Items
Demonic
Zaz La
Engile
The Messenger
Wonderous Wisteria
Woodland Fae

Rare Crate Items
Alice
Floral Empress

Plasma Orb Items
Cursed Prince
Sticky Fingers
Too Hot
D.J. Furocious
Alicorn
Serene Royalty
Music Box Ballerina
Porcelain Doll
Frost Empress
Weather Witch
Ice Queen
Soul Caster
Breezy
The Bayou
Magmama
Flame Dancer
Lethal Dose

Event Items

Milestone Items

---------------

Donations Received
Just a section to say thank you to everyone who has helped me on my quest! You all are awesome!
Vengeance: Commons to get me started on the site, Skullie Helmet, Skullie Background, Deep Sea Diver, Beach Background (Thank you so much!)
Raxton: Snuggle Bunny, Squid Ink, Viv's Flower, Vyc's Horns, 50k Milestone Headset (Thank you so much!)
Unicorn: Key to the City, Heart Bubble, Cry Baby, Dual-Toned Dolly Hair, and Corvid Couture
RainbowPanda: Hopper, Merlantis, Sweet Cakes, Tootsie, 250k milestone cityscape, Vontell's Book, Missing Spellbook, Curious Case, Dorm Mouse, Wonderland, Card Knight, Reaper Jacket, Reaper Scythe, Reaper Smile, Nightwalker Tank, Vigilante Jacket, Flower Garden, Sea Witch, Seafloor Fashionista, Styr, Static Set, Autumnal Spruce, Spring Showers, Rainbow Mesh, Strawberry Delight, Arachnocratic (Thank you so much!!! )
Mousy: Ringmaster (Thank you, thank you~)
Yuracye: Pumpkin King, Showstopper, Acrobat, Hopper, Oracle (Thanks so much~)
mato: Raver (Thanks a bunch~)
eliechan: October '17 crate that contained a Demonic set ()

Voltie — Bunny Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/31 21:53:06 )
This thread is now opened for people to post.
Come on in and thanks for stopping by!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/31 22:01:06 )
@night xiv:
Hey there!
Good luck on your quest <3
I just came back from quite a bit of time away from Voltra so I also just started questing a bunch of things, too!

Voltie — Bunny Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/31 22:03:23 )
@nalightful: Hello there!
Thank you and I wish you luck on your quest as well!
Also the name in your signature seems oddly familiar. From another forum sight I was on, actually. But I don't talk about other roleplaying sites on a roleplaying site, lol. Just know that the name does remind me of someone ^^

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/31 22:06:42 )
@night xiv:
Yeah we've met before. Probably on Roliana. Maybe a few others, too, haha. I have accounts on a lot. But Roli has always been my main.
foxotanashi is my primary username on sites, which is why I made sure to drop it in my signature. Helps find old friends when I join or come back to sites.

And most sites don't mind if you talk about other sites. As long as it isn't blantant spamming and such.

Voltie — Bunny Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/31 22:12:27 )
@nalightful: Yep, definitely Roliana! That was my main site after I left gaia so most of people I tend to run into come from here ^^
Ah that's a good idea :O I usually just keep the same name from site to site which probably makes it too easy for friends from other sites to find me. Not that I mind~

Ah that's good. I always get worried that I would get into some sort of trouble talking about another site ^^;

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/31 22:18:41 )
@night xiv:
Oh yeah, no you shouldn't get in trouble when you're talking about sites in normal discussion. Those rules on sites tend to be geared more towards from when users come from other sites simply to spam the other site. Like if a user from Gaia came here posting links and specifically, and likely repeatedly, trying to poach users back to that site. Kinda ruins it for other people, ya know.

I don't think Voltra really has a problem with normal chatter.

I like your hair change! I like the more mauve-ish/eggplant color.

Voltie — Bunny Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/31 22:48:36 )
@nalightful: Ah! Alright, that's understandable now that you explain it like that. It would suck the fun out of the site, that's for sure.

And thanks~ I'm trying to make my avatar look as close to Night (a character of mines) as possible. Something I tend to do with a lot of my roleplaying avatars ^^
I really like your avi though. I like the mint-chocolate theme you have going on ouob

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/31 23:00:20 )
@night xiv:
Thanks! I knew I had an item from when I was active before that I really liked (Sweet Cakes), so I decided to make my avi with it. At least until I get some of the items I've missed and want to make a new one. And I really like that this site has bases variable to buy in all the colors. Helps me when I want to layer some of the colors around.

I think I might have seen your character Night before. Been a while, though. I like that you do your avatars as characters. Seems fun! And a creative way to show off the characters.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/31 23:44:24 )

Goodluck on your quest Night-chan! <3

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/1 00:14:26 )
A man only sees what he wants to see
When he's in his mind, where he is, what he wants to be

@Night XIV: Ooohhhh
You've got a lot of items here!
Have fun! Seriously. I hope you have fun chattin' with everyone for the volts~<3
Living in a world where he's safe from reality
Won't you take a chance on this night and follow me?

Voltie — Bunny Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/1 00:46:40 )
@nalightful: Well until that time comes up, your mint-chocolate avi is very adorable~
Haha thanks~ You've probably seen her around before. I tend to get art of her considering she was my first ever character. Now I have too much art of her. Seems I spoiled her with art ^^;

@nyuu: Thanks! Good luck on your quest too!

@Lady luna: Thanks, I'm having a good time so far!
I actually miss being on sites like this one ^^

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/1 00:49:29 )

@Night XIV: Oh sites like this are awesome~
Especially when you get in when they are small too. The community is always so much more tight knit and such.
Y'know, people care about other people. Friends are made.
Less like a drop in a bucket.

.... if that makes sense.
Basically I'm trying to say I like small sites, lol.

Voltie — Bunny Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/1 01:03:58 )
@lady luna: I get what you mean lol
It's probably why I only go back to gaia just to use their dream avatar builder to make character designs and/or make an art request thread from time to time
The community is so big and there's always the off chance you'll run into someone toxic or a troll which is never fun
I'm having a good time here though. I reply a bit slow, but I've always been like that ^^;;

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/1 01:15:46 )

@Night XIV: omg. I tried a wish thread on Gaia once.
Didn't go so well, was largely ignored, lol. XD

And no worries on being slow! No one expects instant replies. People do their own things~<3
(Plus, the ping's there so you don't forget - in theory, anyway. //still forgets sometimes)

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/1 02:21:00 )

@Night xiv: DJALKGDG NIGHT!!
    I saw your name/thread on the side thingy on the forums page and screamed a bit. xD
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/1 04:09:35 )
I agree with you guys about small sites! I love them <3
The communities are usually much nicer.

@Night xiv:
Haha I didn't even think of me being mint-chocolate. Now I like it even more!
foxotanashi
• A Nalightful Quest •

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/1 10:26:05 )

@Night XIV: thank you! your avatar is really cute already! <3

Questing: click here!

Voltie — Bunny Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/1 18:54:34 )
Ah! So many replies, this is what I get for going to bed at 8pm XD

@lady luna: I know the feel of being ignored on Gaia XD
I've made so many art request threads on there and they always get over looked. I've made a quest thread before too, but never got the chance to finish it. I did get some of the items though but after a while, it got ignored XD

@Yixing: OMG I saw you in a different thread and noticed the signature and just went...I wonder if that's Vale XD
But I was too nervous to message or mention you because I was worried I'd be wrong XD

@Nyuu: Thanks! I'm trying my best to post more so I can get some volts ^^

@Nalightful: Guess I helped ya name the theme of your avi
Small sites are always nice. It's easier to make friends, that's for sure. Everyone's tightly knit and stuff ouob

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/1 18:57:11 )

@Night XIV: Gaia is frikken huge.
You don't know if you're being ignored or just not seen. dX
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.