Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Detroit: Become Human anyone?

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/30 00:47:50 )
This game makes me feel things It's great ;w ;

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/30 02:58:29 )
i thought it was cool. :)

I'm a fan of Valorie Curry so seeing her was cool! owo

Ping me!

Hangout

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/30 05:59:02 )
I like the memes that came from it.
Never played it though
Wardrobe/Art Collection

Art by kiwi

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/30 18:09:17 )

@SkydivingNude: I think it looks like an interesting game! I definitely wanted to play it when I first heard about it. But then people were saying that it didn't handle some race things properly? :/ I will maybe check it out later down the line, but that was just kind of disappointing. I do like the fanart that has been coming out of it, though!

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/2 02:20:22 )
SkydivingNude:
This game makes me feel things It's great ;w ;
Shark:
i thought it was cool. :)

I'm a fan of Valorie Curry so seeing her was cool! owo

Ah her story really made me cry, I accidentally killed her my first play through ; A;

Rallaa:
I like the memes that came from it.
Never played it though

Oooh whaf kind of memes? I've only surrounded myself with Connor memes oops

Apollo Im Burning:

@SkydivingNude: I think it looks like an interesting game! I definitely wanted to play it when I first heard about it. But then people were saying that it didn't handle some race things properly? :/ I will maybe check it out later down the line, but that was just kind of disappointing. I do like the fanart that has been coming out of it, though!

I would recommend it, what do you mean by race things? If you don't mind me asking

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/2 03:21:12 )

@SkydivingNude: I don't think I should really be the one to discuss these things with as I haven't played the game and I only heard/read things in passing.
The one thing I did see that I thought was incredibly stupid though was some fans getting tattoos of the serial coding as it was an allusion to the Holocaust. Like, it's fine to get a tattoo of the game, but getting that in particular is seriously in poor taste.

pls don't

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/2 04:02:16 )
@Apollo Im Burning: that's interesting now I'm seeing the game in a new light. I always thought it referenced when slaves were a thing. The holocaust never slipped my mind.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/6 01:34:38 )
As soon as I saw it was about androids, I preordered it. I played through a time and a half. First playthrough I wanted to be a pacifist and keep everyone safe. Only Carl died on me and I kept everyone else safe. Second playthrough I'm trying to kill everyone in my path. And it's just not working. I tried really hard to get Kara and Alice run over by a car. lol Just didn't work out. But I want to plat the game.

Markus is my favorite character. He's so handsome and I feel the worst for him out of everyone, cause he lost his Carl and his happy life. Connor's his own man and can choose his own destiny, and Kara has Alice for company. Markus lost his whole world and didn't deserve that!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.