Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback Subforums Question

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/24 22:25:12 )
Are there any subforums planned?

~ Hobbies & Crafts: Give the sewing people, the doll people, the other crafty people etc. a place to post ideas/galleries and stuff without cluttering up a whole forum.

~ Food & Cooking: FOOD, GLORIOUS FOOD! Recipes! Food pr0n photos! Questions about substitutions, GF/Vegan/whichever type diets and foods. An easy place to ask a question, without your post getting buried in other topics.

Pretty please? XDDD;; ~shameless~

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/25 01:33:46 )
"My concern with very specific sub-forums would be traction and activity. "
This.

maybe it will happen when the userbase is bigger, but rn we're still growing and homey. topics won't be buried easily here. the forums move fast/slow enough that fresh topics appear on the list for 30min - 2 hours.

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/25 04:16:28 )

I would love more if the site was bigger but for now hangout threads are good enough I believe

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/25 04:52:15 )

QT has a point there, the site isn't really that big at the moment. Plus there are at least 20 or less users online at a time. Plus trying to get feed back would be really slow. It would probably be days if not weeks, depending on the topic, before you get a response.
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Donator — Lucifer Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/25 07:00:51 )
@Kozi: hello! I have moved this topic to Feedback/Suggestions as i feel it belongs there more than Voltra Discussion
relocated to Death c:

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/25 15:27:37 )
@Lucan: Oh, sorry about that. For some reason, I thought I posted that in there. D: Oops...

As for site size and growth, it would definitely be a later-on thing, versus a now thing. Just planting a seed that might grow later? :3

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.