Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests deaa's dreams • a quest | open

Donator — She/Her Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/07/24 03:05:51 )
Thread locked due to inactivity. If you are the creator, and wish to unlock your thread please issue a ticket. Instructions to unlock thread found here.

--
╰ -↼-- deaa's dreams • a quest --⇀ -╯

Deaa Wants Some Items.


    ⇀ hey all I'm new here, and I finally picked out a few items I want!
    and I also made a cute little post layout~ It's all coming together


    ⇀ Alright, so a little about me: I am a 25 year old black woman that lives in the Midwest, US. I want to be a writer (short fiction, poetry, novels) but that takes time, determination, and motivation—none of which I have because I think I self-sabotage. But we're not getting into that right now, I love love love animals—I got my first pet a year ago in April, a mostly black cat named Shadow, adopted from a friend of a friend. When I'm not at work as a manager in a student housing community, I'm at home in my apartment watching netflix and eating unhealthy snacks. If you got any questions for me about my personality, writing, etc. please ask! I love to chat and I need all the Volts I can get.


--
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/07/24 03:08:48 )
--
╰ -↼-- deaa's dreams • a quest --⇀ -╯

The Actual Quest.


    ⇀ Everything I'm questing.

    ⇀ Funds.
    ╰ 10k out of Infinite Volts
    ╰ 775 out of 2000 Ohms


    ⇀ Items.
    ╰ Alice ****
    ╰ Alicorn
    ╰ Angelic
    ╰ Aries (0/2 obtained) **
    ╰ Astrologer (1/2 obtained)
    ╰ Autumnal Spruce
    ╰ Bird of Prey
    ╰ DJ Furocious
    ╰ Dual Toned Hairs - (Swoosh, Styled)
    ╰ Hopper
    ╰ Libra (1/2 obtained) ***
    ╰ Rainbow Mesh (1/2 obtained)
    ╰ Ryou the Dragon
    ╰ Skunk Punk
    ╰ Spring Showers (1/2 obtained)
    ╰ Unique Baroque Skirt
    ╰ Virgo (1/2 obtained) ****
    ╰ Yes, Dark Master (1/2 obtained) ****

--
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/07/24 03:11:29 )
--
╰ -↼-- deaa's dreams • a quest --⇀ -╯

Donations and Transactions.


    ⇀ Help from Precious Amazing People.
    ╰ 1.6k Volts from Lunakiri
    ╰ 10k Volts from Nyuu aka my bestie
    ╰ 10k Volts from Elithiya
    ╰ Floral Empress, Merlantis, Strawberry Delight from Q t e a p o n
    ╰ Sweet Cakes bought from Totalanimefan
    ╰ Beach Background bought from SnakeWeaver
    ╰ Dual-Toned Knight's Bangs from Lunakiri
    ╰ Dual-Toned Slick Hair, Dual-Toned Edge Ponytail from Totalanimefan
    ╰ Quinn from Hazer
    ╰ Vregory Hair bought from littlewhitedragonlet for 500 Volts
    ╰ Queen of Hearts bought from Mousy for 2k Volts
    ╰ Queen of Hearts bought from nyx for 2k Volts
    ╰ Knave of Hearts from Mousy
    ╰ Hula, Sea Witch, White Rabbit, Tootsie, Crybaby, and 3,850 Volts bought from nyuu for Librarian (valued at 15k)
    ╰ Thirteen bought from Llama for 2k Volts
    ╰ High Tide bought from Tuijp for 2.5k Volts
    ╰ Spring Showers traded from Peachy for a Styr
    ╰ Too Hot bought from Nyuu for 3k Volts and a Woodland Fae
    ╰ Weather Witch from Tuijp
    ╰ Bayou from Nyuu she forced me to keep it
    ╰ Dual-Toned Dolly Hair, Too Hot from Matcha
    ╰ Rainbow Mesh won from Avatar Contest
    ╰ Flower Garden obtained from goodie bag donated from Dipper
    ╰ Scorpio x2, Libra, Virgo, Aquarius x2 obtained from Orbs
    ╰ Pisces from inatlaka

--
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/07/24 03:12:32 )
--
╰ -↼-- deaa's dreams • a quest --⇀ -╯

Reserved.


    ⇀ just reserving another post


--
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/07/24 03:13:36 )
--
╰ -↼-- deaa's dreams • a quest --⇀ -╯

Open.

--
Report

Donator Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/07/24 03:52:49 )
@Deaa: I can't help much for the moment, sorry about that.
But sending what I can.
I am a charity mule for Lady Luna
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/07/24 04:00:05 )


@Lunakiri: oh well thank you so much ; u; <3 anything is wonderful

Report

Donator Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/07/24 04:04:56 )
@Deaa: Your turn on the trade!
I am a charity mule for Lady Luna
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/07/24 04:06:48 )


@Lunakiri: thanks for letting me know, I haven't done a trade yet haha

Report

Donator Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/07/24 04:08:07 )
@Deaa: You're welcome!
Accecpt it twice, then I could go and finish it =)

There are no notices for trades aside from the initial 'Trade request' and 'X has accepted' on the senders end, and the 'Trade finished'.

That's it. Iirc, there is a rework in the plans, but it's not something coming right away, sadly.
I am a charity mule for Lady Luna
Report
110k // 225k volts.

Donator — She/Her Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/07/24 04:11:32 )


oh great o: that's fairly simple! and thank you so much for the donation!
I forgot to add a donations section, and obvi you'll be the first <3

Report

Donator Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/07/24 10:15:47 )


@Deaa: yaasss you made a quest! <3
I'm gonna send you some cash too, accept my trade req when you can ♥

Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/07/24 16:30:08 )


I did! :'D thanks hun <3
I started looking at the price guide, and I knew I'd need more than 10k before I could start buying things before I started looking,
but liiikkkeee I really need more than like 20k lol so I'm ready to start posting like crazy

Report

Donator Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/07/24 16:43:59 )


I've added some volts and a couple of daily chance items that you might not have yet <3
Yeahh some items are "expensive" but usually crate items (monthly) are around 5k,
the daily chance gives 250-750 volts pretty often so it's easy to get!

also, if you make a mule account (to store items, rp, host a thread,...) you can claim the daily chance there too!

Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/08/6 22:51:44 )


ahhh now that i've got all the volts I was questing for from some amazing people who donated to me, (AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!), now I can move to the next part which is actually buying items I want! so i'm off to look through the museum~

Report

Donator Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/08/6 22:56:26 )


@Deaa: Awesome!! If i have any doubles of the items you want i'll definitely let you know~ can't wait to see what's on your wishlist

Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/08/6 23:13:15 )


@nyuu: woooooahhhh you could have doubles already? you've really been putting in work on this website
color me very impressed

whoops I keep forgetting to tag people

Report

Donator Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/08/6 23:25:18 )


@Deaa: I have doubles of some event items and all that :3 even the rare item Merlantis, i won it! But i'll prob auction that one day~

It's all good, i have this thread bookmarked so if you don't tag me i'll still see it lol

Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/08/6 23:29:40 )


@nyuu: oh wow that's so lucky o: I think that's one of the items I want lol
I might go common shopping too after another 7k or so~

oh great! :'D thanks hun~

Report
@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

Donator Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/08/6 23:31:26 )


@Deaa: Every once in a while there's a community discussion on discord it's where people get to talk to the admins and other staff and there ususally is a chance to win crate items! (last time i won for submitting a question (crate) and for attending the discussion (rare)) it's really nice!

No prob! btw i looove your cute poststyle~

Report
Questing: click here!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.