Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing closed please lock

Voltie — He/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/13 15:27:55 )
Inuyasha was walking back when he caught a scent and turned and walked further out of the village, it was a scent he had never smelled before. Then he saw smoke and jumped from tree to tree till he made it to a camp and looked at.....three strange people. Their hair was yellow and with them looked to be a Japanese man, from the language he was speaking. But the three strange looking men spoke some other language he didn't understand(Dutch). And the...food? they were cooking smelled strange. He got a bit closer then saw how the men also seemed to speak his language. His ears moved about as he looked at these strange people, and from their scents they were all human.
Inuyasha leaned forward a bit more, which caused a branch to break off and fall to the ground. "Tsk, shit!" He said then was quickly gone. He quickly made his way back and burst into Sango and Miroku's home. "You'll never guess what I saw!"

"And there goes the peace." Miroku said with a flat look as he looked at the man standing in their home. He then looked Inuyasha over and saw the state he was in and smirked a bit as he got 'that' look on his face. "Let me guess, did it happen to look like...." he started then felt an icy cold next to him and looked at his wife and shut his mouth quickly before he got slapped.
~~
Koga had started to move out with the pack, going in the direction that the two had gone before them all. Then he saw the two come back and told him of a cave. The thunder started to get louder and more often. "HURRY!" He called out as lightning started to strike. Koga ran for the caves as he followed his two friends. "Ginta, go and help the ones in the back! Quickly, we need to get everyone inside!" He called out. Ginta nodded and took off to do what he was told. The winds picked up as well as the rains started to fall, it was going to be a nasty storm.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/13 15:51:26 )
You can die anytime...

Sango had actually fallen asleep, relaxing when Inuyasha came in. She slowly woke up and looked over, listening to the two men talk. As she heard her husband spoke, she gave him a look to silence him before looking over at Inuyasha,"Calm down, Inuyasha." She said softly,"Tell us from the beginning, what happened?"

Sayuri helped everyone get into the cave as thunder flashed, zapping a tree nearby,"Oh my god..." She gasped, a little stunned for a moment. Hearing another crash she ran into the cave with the pack. Right as she did so, another bolt of lightening struck another tree,"Oh wow.... That storm came hard and out of no where...." She looked around,"Is everyome okay?"

but living takes true courage.

Voltie — He/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/13 16:24:02 )
Iunyasha took a breath and explained about the strange people he saw just now and the strange language they had spoken. "Their hair was....so strange and yellow and they had strange smelling things on them." He said then there was a hug clap of thunder and the man jumped as his fur stood on ends.
Miroku blinked a bit as Inuyasha explained things. "Ah, must be foreigners. When Sango and I went last year to the city there were all kinds of them there....er Dutch I think they were called." Miroku said as he put a hand to his chin. "Kinda odd they have made their way out this far though. Most just do trading and stay in the city or villages near the city." Then as he heard the thunder he stood up and started to close the windows to keep the soon coming rain out.
~~
Koga watched as the last of the pack made it in and the trees being struck and catching fire. Then he quickly looked around and checked his pack. All there, none hurt. But the young ones and pups seemed a bit scared. Then he went over and stood next to Sayrui. "Looks like it might be a bad one, can you help with the little ones? I'm going to stay here and keep an eye on things." He said then looked out at the storm.
Back from the land of anime

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/13 16:41:46 )
You can die anytime...

Sango nodded and looked out as the storm came,"Oh wow..." She murmured,"That storm sounds really bad." She looked over at Miroku," Going out might not be safe in this storm...If it lessens up then I'll still go with you later to check on that sweet old woman you had been helping earlier. I'd hate to not see her, but this storm worries me." She carefully got up, one hand touching the wall to steady herself,"The baby could be coming sooner than I thought..." She murmured. She looked over at Miroku,"You might be getting your wish.'' She said.

Sayuri nodded,"Suren no problem." She gathered all the little ones, taking them into another cavern further back in the cave so they couldn't hear the storm as much. She managed to help them have a little fun, and soon giggles and soft laughter could be heard. A little while later, there would be quiet. Thee little ones were curled up near or somewhere on Sayuri, sleeping peacefully as she dozed off with them, no longer fearing the storm.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/17 03:37:33 )
You can die anytime...

Closed :'( lock plz

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.