Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing closed please lock

Voltie — He/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/10 17:18:46 )
It is five years after the Jewel of Souls has been completed, Naraku has been defeated and life has gotten better. Kagome had decided to stay in the past as the guardian of the Jewel. Life has gone on and is good, but there is still unrest in the lands and people, monsters and demons who still are after the jewel. So here are the stories of those who survived after the chaos that Naraku created.

His human form

Name: Inuyasha
Height: 5ft 9in
Weight: 200
Bio: Half dog demon, born to Lady Izayoi and a powerful dog demon. His father died the day he was born leaving his mother to raise him alone till she died when he was still young. He once fell in love with a woman but both were tricked then he was sealed for 50 years. He ventured later on to get the Jewel of Souls back into one piece. Then the day is was complete he decided to give up on his goal of becoming a whole demon. He has an attitude and is not afraid to show it. Though he does not really know where his heart lies anymore due to bouncing back and forth between one woman and a girl, her reincarnation. So for now he is just stepping back and see where things take him.

Name: Sesshomaru
Height: 6ft
Bio: A pure blood demon born of two powerful dog demons, he is also the half older brother of Inuyasha. He once lost and arm to his brother during a fight. Later on the man took in a young girl named Rin whom he treats kindly to and keeps around with him. He brought her back with his sword and even once had his mother bring the girl back when she died again. No one really knows how this man feels about the girl as he never says.
Skip forward to five years after the Jewel of Souls is completed Sesshomaru had found a way to gain his arm back. He fought long and hard, which he had not done in a very long time. But in the end he got his arm back but at the cost of his long silver hair getting cut off. There is a scar on his back from the claws that cut his hair off. He was beyond pissed when he found out his hair was cut off, and the teasing he gets from his younger brother does not help either.

Name: Shippo
Height: 5ft
Weight: 100
Bio: A young kitsune who parents were killed by demons. He traveled with Kagome and the others to get the jewel back whole. But he was always picked on by Inuyasha for being so small, and to the dog demon, annoying as well and for being too much of a child. Now as it is five years after the jewel has been completed he actually had a growth spurt and is a bit taller but still has his boyish looks.

Her skin is not that pale
Name: Mimiko
Height: 5ft
Weight: 94
Bio: Mimiko is a new Shrine Guardian but likes to sneak away from her duties and go over and play with Shippo. She also has a small crush on him but is too shy to say or do anything. Mimiko loves sweet things and loves to help out but often gets in trouble for skipping out on work. She is a skilled fighter despite how she looks.

Name: Miroku
Height: 5ft 8in
Bio: A monk who bares a family curse thanks to the demon Naraku. But when the demon was destroyed once and for all the curse was lifted and his hand went back to normal. Though he still wears the cloth and beads, as it just felt strange not be be wearing it. After the jewel was completed he kept good on his word and married Sango and have a little one on the way. He loves his family more than anything in the world, but on occasion will still get slapped when looking at a pretty woman. He helps out as the village monk and cares for the sick and does all the work a monk does.

Name: Koga
Height: 5ft 10 in
Weight: 180
Bio: Wolf demon and pack leader and alpha. He is very proud and loves to run at high speeds and is the most powerful wolf demon around. He used to be in love with Kagome but a man can only take getting turned down so many times and he gave up on her. He now just does what is best for his pack and even saved a wolf girl a bit ago. With his two friends Ginta and Hakaku they go about making sure that the pack is safe and have all that it needs. He still has a huge hate and dislike of Inuyasha.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/11 21:16:28 )
You can die anytime...

Name: Kagome

The girl who managed to cross time, aiding in collecting jewel shards for the sacred jewel. Now, five years after all the chaos, things have been going great. She finished her high school classes and now lived in the feudal era, going home occasionally to visit her family when possible.

Name: Sango

Sango grew up learning how to be a demon slayer with her little brother Kohaku. Now, five years later, she still slays demons when not spending time with her friends or her family. She is married to Miroku and they have a little one on the way. She spends time with Kagome when the two are free.

Name: Shayla

Shayla is a young woman who serves Lord Sesshomaru. She tends to Rin when she isn't traveling with him. She is a sort of teacher/babysitter to the young girl and she adores Rin completely. She is a bit nervous around Sesshomaru since she is aware of his dislike of humans, but she hoped maybe in time it would lessen a little bit.

Name: Sayuri

Sayuri is a new member of Koga's pack. She had lost her pack recently in an awful rockslide and Koga was the one who had found her. He had taken her to his pack and let her stay there until she had recovered. She was allowed to stay and now helps them with hunts and demon fights when needed. In a couple of years she had been there, she had grown close to Koga, considering him a great friend, developing a crush on him.

but living takes true courage.

Voltie — He/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/11 22:19:47 )
It was a fine summer day, there was peace once again in the land thanks to the defeat of Naraku and the Jewel of Souls whole once more. Yeah there was trouble still but nothing too big. Inuyasha, who was meant to be helping out cleaning the newly made temple, was napping in the shade of a tree. One fuzzy ear would twitch every so often as he snoozed. The dog demon was famous for flaking out on his work and just doing what he wanted. The past five years he had just taken time for himself to think on things. The woman he had loved once was gone for good and never coming back, they all saw to that. But now there was this reminder of her, yeah he knew each woman was her own person but......deep down in the soul they were the same person.
~
"Ergh! Where is Inuyasha!" Shippo huffed and looked around. "Leaving me to do all the cleaning! He's still treating me like a kid!" He said with a pout then went back to dusting. "I should tell Kagome on him." He said then got an evil smile and went off to the room the dog demon was staying in. He giggled a bit then put a charm in the folded bedding then walked out with a sly look on his face. "That will teach him to skip out on cleaning!" The fox said then went of to finish his dusting, giggling every so often.
The young fox had grown quite a bit in the past five years and his voice was a bit changed as well, though he still had some childish looks. He also still played pranks but what kitsune didn't? He loved his new height and how he was a much better help than before, though Inuyasha still picked on him. Shippo also was friends with a young fox who was a shrine guard. The shrine was just a bit of ways out of the village and off the main path a bit. The girl and him would often play and hang out, it was nice having another fox around. And you can bet he was going to tell Mimiko about this prank!
~
Miroku was currently helping a sick old woman. "Yes I can't wait to see the child either!" The monk said with a proud smile. "I used to want a son but now....I think I want a daughter." He said with a smile as he helped the woman to lay back down. "Well what ever the child will be, I bet it will be a blessing to it's parents." The old woman said with a smile. "I thank you for that, now you get some rest and I will be back to night." Miroku said then stood up with a smile. "Oh would you bring that wife of yours when you do? She is such a nice girl." Asked the woman. The monk gave a nod. "Well then I will just to have you smile, now rest and feel better." He said then bowed and left the small house. "Well better go and check on Sango!" He said with a smile then started to walk off. The man had been bragging about his wife and soon to be child, and he would do the same once the little one got here.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/11 22:57:00 )
You can die anytime...

Yes things had been peaceful in these last five years. Now that Kagome had finished school, she was free to stay there with the others as much as she wanted. Of course, she went home to visit her family every now and then, but she had more things happening in the feudal era that kept her attention. She had somewhat distanced herself from Inuyasha since the fight with Naraku. She knew he had been trying to sort out what he wanted when it came to being with someone. And that was something she could understand. It was just hard to wait for something that would probably never happen...

She shook the thoughs from her head as she looked over at her friend, Sango. She was sitting next to her as Kagome worked on making lunch for them and Miroku, whom she knew would be arriving home soon. While Miroku tended to the sick villager or other things, Kagome would help Sango, who was very pregnant with their first child.

Sango was helping Kagome with cooking, cutting up things for a really good stew. She looked overe at Kagome and smiled gently, knowing what her friend had been thinking about. Instead of mentioning it, she said to her,"Miroku should be back soon."

Kagome nodded,"Yup. I believe so. I told Shippo to join us after the cleaning in the shrine had been finished."

Voltie — He/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/11 23:30:06 )
As Miroku made it to his house he could smell the food and smiled then walked in with a smile, taking his sandals off. "Why hello beautiful, and hello Kagome." He said then went over and kissed Sango on the cheek then went down and kissed her tummy. "And daddy hasn't forgotten about you." He said to the tummy. The man often spoke to their unborn child and often would kiss and rub Sango's tummy. "Where is Shippo? They should have been done a long time ago." He said with a bit of a frown. "All they had to do today was dust and do the floors. Hope those two are not fighting again." He said with an annoyed look. "Oh yeah, the old woman whom I helped today, she would like to see you when I go back tonight." Miroku said to Sango with a smile.
~
Shippo was finally done with his work then put the things away and went outside and took a deep breath. "Ah, time to eat!" He said then took off running. Then he stopped and caught a scent and frowned as he looked over at a tree. "So that's where the ass has been." He said with a glare then got an evil smile and went over. Grabbing a wash tub he placed it in the tree above Inuyasha then filled it with water then ever so gently placed a string on one of the demon's claws then took off like a shot.
Shippo was proud of himself as he went to Sango and Miroku's home, then a sweet smell caught his nose and he went over. "Oh wow! Berries! I bet Sango will like these!" He said then took out a cloth and picked several berries, eating a few first to make sure they would not hurt humans. Then once he had enough he took off once more.
~~~

Sasshomaru was just coming back to the small house he had made for Rin, in his arms was a dead boar. Once he walked in he set the boar down and looked over at the woman whom he had taking care of Rin. "Cook this up for you and Rin." He said then turned and walked through the house to the backyard and saw Rin taking care of Ah Un. She had grown so much in five years, there was so much he knew he could not teacher her. Not only was she human but she was slowly becoming a woman, and with him being a male and a demon.....he knew there was no way he could ever teach her those things. The man ran a hand through his now short hair and made a face. Never in all his long life had his hair ever been cut! But then he looked at Rin then at his two arms and thought it was worth it in the end.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/11 23:45:12 )
You can die anytime...

Sango smiled as Miroku joined them,"Hello, Miroku." She said, kissing his cheek gently. She giggled when he kissed her tummy and talked about the old lady he had helped today. She smiled and nodded,"I hope she is doing better." She said to him,"I'll have to make her some soup for when we go back there tonight." When he mentioned the cleaning, Sango shook her head,"You know how Inuyasha is. He probably left it all for Shippo to do." She shook her head again,"Some things will never change."

Kagome had smiled and greeted Miroku, listening to the conversation as they chatted, adding in everything needed for the stew. As Sango mentioned things never changing, that made Kagome start thinking. Had she been waiting long enough to find out what Inuyasha wanted to do? It had been five years after all... and getting all the shards together took another almost two years to do. She wondered if it might have been time to give it up. She looked over and joined the other two in the conversation for a little while waiting for Shippo to join them.

Shayla had been teaching Rin little things about the world since she was brought on to do so and had enjoyed her time with Rin. True she feared one day she wouldn't be able to see her anymore or to teach her little things that they both seemed to enjoy, but she didn't let those fears affect her much. When Sesshomaru had arrived with the boar, she had nodded at his words and went about cutting and cleaning the boar before getting it on the cooking fire. There would be enough of the boar for a couple of days, plus there were other things there Sayuri could always make for them if needed.

Voltie — He/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/12 00:15:15 )
"You better not be over doing things!" Miroku said with a look of concern. "You too need your rest. Speaking of things, how are you feeling? Any more movement while I was away?" He asked as he put a hand on her tummy. He loved feeling the baby move, their baby. "I just can't wait to hold the little one." He said gently.
Just then Shippo came in with a smile. "Hello! Look what I got!" He said with an excited look and came over and dumped the many berries into a bowl. "Hello Shippo." Miroku said with a smile. Shippo smiled then greeted the others and informed them that once again Inuyasha had skipped out on cleaning. "But don't worry, I'm sure he'll help out next time!" Shippo said then giggled the way he normally did when he pulled pranks on the deg demon.
~~
Koga was taking a bath and relaxing in the nice cool water, or he would be if not for two certain demons. "HEY! Would you two knock it off!" He yelled with a glare. Gina and Hakaku both blinked a bit then blushed and said they were sorry and just sat back and enjoyed the water as well. Once the splashing was done Koga let out a sigh and laid back in the water. It was a very hot day and many of the pack was in the water as well. Though the females were in a different part of the water to keep the males from looking at them. Course Koga only liked to sneak a peek at one, the new female in the pack. She was a hell of a lot nicer and lass annoying than Ayame! Plus the new female actually had boobs!
~~
Sesshomaru pulled back from the door and looked over at the woman. "How is she doing?" It was a question he always asked when he came back after being gone long periods of time. He was still in search for a few answers and to make sure all his his territory was just how he liked it. He never bothered with the lesser demons, those were below him! So long as those damn cats didn't come back then things would be just fine. But he had often caught the faint scent of another dog demon, it was this demon he was tracking and trying to find. Once he found it he would kill it for daring to come into the lands of his father.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/12 00:28:09 )
You can die anytime...

Sango smiled at Miroku,"I haven't." She said gently,"Kagome has been here today helping me. She's been very helpful." She giggled and nodded,"A little movement, little kicks here and there. It is getting closer to time." She smiled and kissed his cheek before looking over as Shippo came in,"Aww how sweet of you Shippo. Those berries look really good. Thank you for bringing them."

Sayuri was relaxing in the female section of the bath, submerged in the nice cool water. She closed her eyes. Their area of the baths was quiet, nothing but the sounds of trickling water was heard. The other females would chat but would do so in whispers. Sayuri didn't mind it. She was thankful they hadn't been too loud. It had taken a while but she wa finally starting to feel accepted, not only by Koga and his friends but from the whole pack. And she was thankful for that.

Shayla looked over as he spoke to her and nodded,"Just wonderfully." She said softly," She always asks when you will visit again. She enjoys it when you are here. She's doing really well in all her subjects and is generally just a wonderful girl. I'm lucky to have been able to teach such a sweet girl."

Voltie — He/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/12 00:48:20 )
Shippo smiled bright. Then there was a splash and a scream and Shippo burst out laughing as cursing could be heard off in the distance. One didn't need demon hearing to know it was Inuyasha yelling and cursing. And soon there was a half downed man standing in the doorway of the house, water dripping off his wet hair and ears. Shippo looked up and burst out laughing even harder. "Now Inuyasha, I don't want you fighting in my home and not around my pregnant wife!" Miroku said with a look as the demon just stood there with a deep glare on his face. Inuyasha's ear twitched in annoyance. "Fine, then I'll just take this outside." Inuyasha said in a scary voice then grabbed Shippo by the tail and pulled him outside. He was planning on tossing the damned fox in the river for his stunt!
~~
Koga yawned a bit and then saw a water snake and glared then stood up, well he was not the only one who had seen this. Soon three grown men were all yelling and trying to get this one small snake. Even a few wolves got in on the action and soon they had made their way over to the other side of the baths. "GOT IT!" Koga said with a proud smile as he stood tall and held the snake in one hand. Then he looked at the females and blushed hard, for the man was standing there in the nude for ALL to see, not even his down wet hair could hide his body. Koga just stood there looking at the women, blinking every so often.
~~
Sesshomaru gave a nod then turned and looked back out at Rin. So many times he thought about letting the girl go back to a human village, heck he even took her a few times but each time she refused to stay. He knew she thought of him as a father, but part of him didn't mind that, not really. Hell he didn't even know if he would ever mate and have offspring of his own. Some how that just didn't seem like him, but he knew that he should so as to keep his line going at least. "I shall be here a few nights then I will be going again. Is there anything she or you need?" He asked without looking back. Jaken he had left to keep watch over his mother. The man just felt the need to do things alone, even leaving his pet dragon for Rin.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/12 01:16:50 )
You can die anytime...

Kagome growled, following the dog boy out as he grabbed Shippo,"Oh no you don't." She said, pulling the fox boy from his grip,"It's your fault for slacking on work you should have been doing in the first place, not his." Kagome stood in front of Shippo, looking angry, her arms crossed, as of daring him to try to go after the boy again,"Besides, if you had helped Shippo like you were supposed to maybe this wouldn't have happened." She looked at Shippo,"Shippo, head inside and finish your lunch okay?" She said gently. She then looked at Inuyasha,"Leave him alone, Inuyasha." She said,"Go dry off or something while I take care of the floors you didn't do." Kagome couldn't help but be frustrated. Every time Inuyasha slacked off she always had to go and pick up where he wouldn't. She turned to go to the temple and sighed,"Maybe I should just go home." She murmured sadly to herself.

Sayuri heard the other girls scream out in shock. "Oh my god what are you doing?!" She gasped, turning to look away from Koga while staying in the water so only her neck and head could be seen. This was just really awkward. She heard s couple of girls giggling at him but she just kept looking away.

"No, sir. Nothing at all." Shayla said softly as she cooked the boar. They never really needed much and a lot of things had been sent by Shayla's father, who was a minor human lord in one of Sesshomaru's lands. He always sent what was needed so they never had to bother him for anything, knowing he was always busy and knowing his feelings about humans in general.

Voltie — He/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/12 01:43:55 )
Inuyasha glared as he just stood there then watched Shippo go back into the house. "Hey it's not my fault! I didn't sign up for this in the first place! You all just told me what I was going to do!" He huffed then saw how Kagome was then growled a bit then stormed past the girl. "I'll do it!" He snapped then took off his kimono and hung it up in a tree then pulled out a sting and tied his long wet hair back. Then he turned around and looked back at Kagome. "You know Shippo's not a little kid anymore! You don't have to keep sticking up for him all the damn time!" He added then turned and walked off as he grumbled a bit. He knew Miroku would let him have it again if he let Kagome once again do his work. Since the monk became a husband and future father he got scary!

Shippo went inside and sat down and started to eat, he looked down a bit as he heard the two outside. Maybe he would visit Mimiko after lunch. Miroku sighed as he sat down and shook his head, if Kagome went and did Inuyasha's work he was going to kick the guys ass. "I swear it's Inuyasha is the one who needs to grow up!" Miroku said with a look as he ate a bit.
~~
Koga quickly tossed the snake then quickly covered himself then took off running, his face was beat red. His two friends came running up with his clothes as they giggled and laughed at the man. Koga glared then quickly got dressed and pulled his hair back and sat down as he glared at the two men. "Shut up already!" He snapped then groaned a bit. "Great bet she now thinks I'm a pervert!" He said as he covered his eyes. He just wasn't thinking and just wanted to keep the females safe. No way did he mean to expose himself to them all, but he did get a few looks at the..........yeah he just better stop there before his mind went too far on that!
~~
Sesshomaru gave a nod then went and sat down, letting his tail fall off his shoulder and to the floor. "There is another dog demon going around here. I want you to make sure Rin stays safe while I track it down and kill it." He said then poured himself a bit of sake. "There are a few weapons plus Ah Un to protect you both should the demon make it this far." He said then took a sip, course it would not do a thing to him. It would take a lot to get the man drunk or even buzzed, he just liked the taste. "And if things get too bad Rin knows what do." He said without looking up.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/12 02:58:33 )
You can die anytime...

"Maybe so. But YOU are still the big baby you always were." Kagome shot back, turning and walking back to her own little hut. She let out a sigh,"Staying here was a mistake." she said,"I should just go home." She went inside and grabbed her things.maybe going home for a few days would do some good...

Sango frowned,"He's going to make Kagome leave again." She sighed,"Why can't he just grow up?" She sighed and leaned against Miroku gently, closing her eyes. She relaxed against him, hugging him gently.

Sayuri soon got out and dressed, not wanting to be in the water anymore. She brushed out her long hair and braided it as usual before going to look for Koga. She wondered what was with him and hopes he was okay. She knew he was probably a little embarrassed.

Shayla nodded quietly,"Yes sir." She said as she worked, making sure that the meat was cooked properly,"Would you like some as well, sir?" She asked him, not wanting to be rude by not offering. She wasn't sure if he even needed to eat but...

Voltie — He/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/12 03:47:11 )
Inuyasha froze then turned back and was going to fire something else off but......he had no ammo. He just growled and stormed off for the temple and slid open the doors and huffed. He grumbled and rattled things off as he went to the supply closet and got the tings to clean the floors. "W well yeah go home!" He said to the air then his head fell and he groaned. "Yeah that was lame." He said with a sigh then got to work. The demon ran up and down the long halls cleaning as fast as he could., he just wanted to take him mind off things. And before long the place was done, an in record time.
Inuyasha then went outside and sat down with a sigh, his hair was still pulled back as he had yet to take it down. Then he pulled out a paper and looked at it. It was a colored painting done of his dad, Myoga had found for him a few years back. Ever since the jewel had been completed he felt, incomplete, like there was something missing. With a sigh Inuyasha put the paper back then stood up and went to his kimono to see if it was dry.
~~
Miroku sighed and sipped his tea. "Maybe he is actually a child still. Maybe half demons age super slow." He joked then looked down and smiled at his wife. Shippo quickly had eaten and then cleaned up for the couple then ran off in a hurry. Miroku chuckled as he saw the fox run off. "Bet he is headed to see Mimiko." Miroku said with a smile. "Can't blame him, she is cute...er not not like that. more like how a kid is cute!" He said quickly to prevent Sango from getting the wrong idea and slapping him.

Shippo had made it to the shrine and looked around. "Mimiko?" He asked as he walked around looking for the girl. "BOO!" Called out a voice and caused Shippo to scream as the girl giggled. "Got you Shippo!" Mimiko said then smiled. "D did not! I was just pretending!" Shippo huffed. This just made the girl giggle more. Then the two started to walk and talk a bit.
~~
Koga glared at the two then turned to walk off and find something to eat, he got tired of the looks he was getting. He wasn't paying any attention to where he was going and just about mowed over Sayuri. "Er ah s sorry!" He said then moved back and looked at the woman. He blushed a bit as his mind started to wander back to the water. "Er um ah sorry about before. I was just trying to catch a snake, honest! Don't want it to scare or bite the females!"
~~
Sesshomaru shook his head no. "I don't eat human foods." He said then sipped his sake then stood up and went out and called Rin in to eat. She had gotten so big in such a short time. Thoughts came to him as he looked at her, things that were said to him not only from his mother but from others. How much longer could he really keep her with him. He knew that at some point she would want a family of her own, a husband and kids. What would he do then? Could he really just hand her over to some human man? Sesshomaru sighed deeply as he stood there.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/12 03:59:20 )
You can die anytime...

Kagome finished gathering up all her things, shoving them into her old yellow backpack. What was she thinking? She was foolish to stay here, foolish to stay in a place where she never really belonged. Two of her friends would have their own family. Shippo really didn't need her anymore...So why did she bother staying? With a sigh, she grabbed her backpack and left the hut, heading towards the village enterance. The walk to the well wouldn't be too long of one so she didn't worry too much about the time. She stopped to look around a final time before heading down the path that led to the well.

Sango only sighed, worried about her friend,"Inuyasha is such a bone head." She said softly shaking her head,"You would think he'd have grown up in the time it took to fix the jewel and defeat Naraku... You would think he'd have been over some of this by now...I guess not... I just hope Kagome comes back soon..." Sango looked down. She would really miss Kagome while she was visiting family.

Sayuri jumped in surprise as Koga almost knocked her over,"It's okay, I understand." She said to him,"I hadn't even known there was a snake there until that had happened..." She looked at him, "Don't feel too bad... At least you know there's a chance a lot of the girls like you."

Shayla only nodded and started to serve the meat for herself and Rin. She had also made Rin's favorite to go with the boar and hoped she would like it. Today had been one of those days where it felt like the end would never get there and Shayla was ready for some rest.

Voltie — He/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/12 04:19:14 )
Inuyasha looked up and saw Kagome and then pulled his kimono on and followed her as he took his hair down. "Running away again!" He said with a bit of an angry look as he stood there leaning back on a tree. "You never can make up your mind in where you want to stay!" He huffed. "One of these days that well is not going to work for you and you'll be stuck in one place." He added as he just stood there looking at her. This was not what he meant to say, he meant to say he was sorry but then it just didn't come out. He never was good about saying what he meant to.
~~
Miroku just sighed deeply. "Well the man is still hung up on Kikiyo. Course he is hard headed and seems to have a one track mind." Then he looked at his covered hand. "Or maybe the simple life is just not for him. Look at his brother Sesshomaru, that guy is always going here and there. Maybe Inuyasha is just antsy?" He said with a shrug. Then he smirked a bit and knew what the man really needed, though he was not going to say it out loud. When he was having a bad time or Sango seemed extra cranky, a good romp really helped release the stress! Then he chuckled a bit as he sat there as he tried to picture Inuyasha in a geisha house.
~~
Koga rubbed the back of his head. "I ah was trying to make sure you didn't see it." He said then blinked a bit at what he heard. Oh yeah he bet there were a lot who really liked him now, he showed them all of what he had. Then he got a sly look on his face. "So what about you? Are you one of those girls?" He asked with a smirk.
~~
Sesshomaru just sat back and looked out the windows at the world as he sipped his sake. Perhaps he should soon find a man for Rin? "Shayla, I want you to take Rin to your village for a night or two. Take her around and let her see how things are there." He said as he looked over at the woman. Maybe now he could get Rin to go to a human village, The girl greatly looked up to the woman so maybe now she would want to go.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/12 08:04:04 )
You can die anytime...

"Yeah well, maybe me being stuck at home will make you happy since me staying here obviously makes you miserable." Kagome replied, not stopping to look at him,"I hung around here for five years....and in that time, I got to see Shippo get bigger and Miroku and Sango finally be happy, which I'm thankful for. But what else is there to stay for? Hell, I thought me staying here was what you wanted. But I see I was wrong. Besides, not much is happening, why shouldn't I go home for a couple of days? It's been a while since my last visit after all." She didn't really expect any answers, but at least she said what she had on her mind.

Sango shook her head, knowing what he was thinking,"Even so, its been five whole years...how much longer should a girl have to wait?" She asked gently,"Besides, Kikyo is dead and gone now. It's been so for years now. And he should remember Kagome has put up with a lot and done a lot for him in all this time..."

Sayuri could only giggle and shoot back playfully with,"Wouldnt you like to know?" After a few moments, she stopped laughing at her own joke,"I know one thing, Ayame would be very jealous if she knew."

Shayla nodded quietly,"Yes Sir." She said, doubting this would work. Every time they had tried, Rin didn't want to stay. She only knew Sesshomaru as her father and person she could trust. Shayla was trusted too but that had taken a while. When Rin came inside Shayla served her and started to clean up. She wasn't hungry at the moment. She would eat later.

Voltie — He/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/12 19:56:07 )
Inuyasha blinked a bit as Kagome went on. "I never said that you know!" He snapped. "You are still a friend!" He said then stood in front of her. "Y yeah I know that.....I have been avoiding you but....." He let out a deep sigh. "You know each of us were affected in some way or another thanks to the shit Naraku put us all through." Then he looked up and had a some what soft look on his face. "Kagome, I ....fell for Kikiyo, then thought I was betrayed by her, then you come here then she gets brought back and then is gone again.........my head was just....." He rubbed the back of his head, this was hard for him to say. "I know you are you and she is she but......I'm sorry I was just pulled around so much. And I know to you 5 years is a long time but....it's not for someone like me. I just....still need time." He said as his ears drooped a bit. "I'm sorry....maybe you should just go home and forget about us." He said with a sad look. "But I'll still be your friend." He said with a small smile. Yeah he cared for Kagome she was like family to him now, just as the others were, they had gone through so much together.
~~
Miroku nodded. "Yeah, and glad all that is over with. Maybe he is turning out to be like his brother?" He said with a smirk. "But Inuyasha always has been so hard headed and stubborn." He said with a sigh. "Who knows what's going on in his head." He said then set his cup down and put his hand on his wife's tummy. "Well what ever happens I just hope they both end up happy." He said then went in and gently kissed Sango. "I think we all deserve to be happy. Now when are you going to have our daughter! I can't wait to hold her!" He said with a smile.
~~
Koga blinked a bit then smirked. "Yeah? Well I bet I can find out." He said then paled when he heard that name. That was one wolf he could go the rest of his life without seeing again! Yeah she was a good kids but way to clingy! Plus the girl could not take no for an answer! "Er ah her and her people are in the mountains! And I have NO plans to go that far.....ever!" He said with a serious look. "Besides she's way too young for me!"
~~
Sesshomaru explained to Rin what she would be doing for a few days, he told her that he waned her there because of the demon prowling about. Which yeah part of that was true, but he just mostly hoped that she would like the place and would want to stay there. It took him 5 years to finally trust this human woman enough to do this. So he had faith that she would help Rin out as much as she could.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/12 20:19:02 )
You can die anytime...

Kagome listened to him and had stopped walking, realizing what he was saying,"Five years wouldn't be that long for a half-demon would they?" She said softly as she looked over at him,"Sometimes I still forget, even after all this time, that your not a human so there are differences between us like that." She let out a soft sigh and looked towards the village,"I had always hoped that I'd find my place out here since the chaos had ended...obviously there still is some reason I'm here since the well never permanently set me home."She sighed and rubbed her face before looking at Inuyasha,"I'm really sorry, Inuyasha. I never really thought of that before." She looked away sheepishly, feeling really stupid.

Sango giggled,"Not for another month or so." She said gently,"The little one needs a little more time before it can join us." She smiled and kissed his cheek, thankful to have him there with her.

Sayuri couldn't help but giggle when he spoke,"I noticed." She said as he mentioned Ayame being clingy,"She also likes to visit at the most random times. And on top of tjst...she seems to have a real hatred of me." She didn't understand that. She barely knew Ayame and the girl always looked at her with a death glare.

Voltie — He/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/12 20:49:57 )
Inuyasha blushed a bit. "Y yeah and I guess I keep forgetting you have family still." Then he got a smile on his face. "Go and see your family, I'll come and get you if there is anything." He said as he put his arms behind his head. "And yeah not like anything is going on here. Not unless Sango suddenly has her kid!" He said with a smile. Then he got a serious look. "Just be sure to bring me back some of that ninja food!" He said with a bit of a pout, the man loved his instant noodles! Then he walked over and put a hand on her shoulder. "Take time and enjoy your family, I think we've all earned that." He said then started to walk off. Inuyasha had lied, he could no longer go through the well. The few times he tried in the past it just didn't work and he didn't know why. Perhaps it was because he no longer wore that necklace?
~~
Miroku sighed. "The waiting is so hard! Who knew it would take so long." Then he rubbed her tummy a bit. "Do you want me to give you a massage? Bet you must be tired and a bit sore from this big tummy!" He said with a smile. "I can even go later on and help you bathe too!" He said with a sexy look, anything to be able to sneak a peek. Five years might have gone by but the man hardly changed, just saved his antics for one woman, his wife.
~~~
"Ayame is like that with all the women and females!" Koga said with a glare. "Just wish she'd hurry up and find herself a mate and leave me the hell alone!" He said then looked up as he heard a clap of thunder. "We need to move and find a cave. I can smell rain." He said with a serious look then gave a whistle and called out that they would soon be moving out. "Hey you two! Go and scout ahead and see what you can find!" Koga said to Ginta and Hakkaku. The two nodded then took off running. "Sayuri, I need you to go and let the females in the water that we are moving out." He said then went to the water to tell the males as well.
Back from the land of anime

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/12 20:55:33 )
You can die anytime...

Kagome nodded,"I'll be back in a couple of days." She said, never wanting to be gone too long. After letting him go, she turned and jumped down into the well, going home.

Sango laughed at his antics,"Anything to sneak a peak huh?" She asked teasingly,"I see that hasn't changed any." She kissed his cheek and leaned against him gently,"I'm alright. I just want to sit here and be with you while things seem peaceful."

Sayuri agreed with him before going and doing as he asked. She helped the other females with anything they needed before they were all dried off, dressed and ready to go. With them she went back towards the tree where Koga had given his orders wondering if the guys had managed to find a place just yet.

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.