Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Breaker Beach Hang out with an akward sea turtle

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/12 17:30:26 )

@Neko: Oh goodness thank you so much ;w; yours is very nice as well!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/13 02:46:34 )
@Yachiru: I basically grew up biking, as far back as I can remember I have had a bike, except a few years here in my adult life where my bikes have been stolen and late teenage years where bike also got stolen. But hey, living in bike friendly country at least 8'D
The wildlife is wonderful! be it birds or foxes or wolves ( there is a huge debate whenever wolves belong in our nature or not.. a debate that have been going for some years now since the wolf suddenly came back to the country. tbh I am not against it as it will help keep the big population of deers in control. I just get my energy from nature and animals... oh and roleplay/theatre/musicals x'DD I'm a nerd like that.

I have tbh not really done much sketches of wilflife in my life but thought it is about time I try and do something where I study real life so I better can draw sceneries involving animals and water as well as humans better. * Is very terrible at facial expressions *
do you know of deviantart? if so I can throw you my usernames there both the old to the newest xDD though I have not really been much active there since I had 2 strokes in my brain back 2½ years ago it must be by now.. * have a hard time figuring out times and dates tbh * ntill then I used to draw and sketch pretty much very day ^^,'

No worries you're not freaking me out, I've had a lot worse experiences 8D yeah it is quite an experience, I guess it is about to show the birds that youre a good person, make them trust you? that or I might emit something that just makes animals more comfortable around me. * had had that happen before with dogs and cats even geese, swans and chickens that would'nt let other people near them, where they chose to seek shelter and comfort at/around me *
Aah yikes, sounds like something that is rather painful D: I'm sorry to hear that, hope for a speedy recovery. * insert hug emoji here * xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/14 21:19:27 )

@TeaTales: So sorry for the late response! This antibiotic is making me feel nauseous and no energy. But thank you I will get better ;v;
Oh my gosh ;A; I'm so sorry about your bikes! And the strokes ;; oh my goodness...I'd love to see your DA though! I really love foxes. ^u^ All sorts of wildlife! It's peaceful, a little birdie actually came up to me the other day while I was fishing! It was so cute ;v;..but thank you for the best wishes. Hope you are well!

@Nephila: Oh thank you so much! I appreciate it ;v;

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/14 22:47:12 )
-waves- Just posting where I can I still need lots of shells

Gizzie's card shop
Gizzie's banner shop

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/15 02:18:26 )

No worries post away!

I am friendly ;A; just odd at times. Looking to buy Foxy Festival

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.