Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Hello! I made it! :D

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 01:55:09 )
Hello all,

I finally gave in to create an account on this website, thanks to Flaria. xD I'm the ten minutes older twin and not only that our birthday is this Saturday! Eeek. *Does not want to think about it.*

Anyways, about me, 30 years old (about to be 31). I am Deaf/Hard of Hearing. I have an AA Degree in Psychology/Liberal Studies. I am currently working at FedEx Ground. Nothing really exciting about me except I am married, avid Rper and gamer. I like to do variety of different things whether is cooking, gardening, listening to music, water coloring, photography, etc. I am also on Discord a lot (basically everyday) I follow many different things on there, mostly COE aka Chronicles of Elyria. A Sandbox MMORPG that is still in early Alpha stages is all I know. Had purchased a Bloodlines package. We have a Kingdom called Kairos that I am in as well. I planned to be a diplomat which lead me to land a position on the Sub Council as the Director of Public Affairs. :D If you're curious, feel free to ask.

Other than that, that's pretty much it. Unless you want to know my physical attributes xD. Short, stouty pear shaped gal who is has some Irish and Greek blood in me at least? I am not tall, I am only 5' 1". I was told I have a bubble butt as well (Claimed by my mother and hubby). Any questions, or discussions, ramble away! <3

PS. I have a thing for Purple, Blue, Silver colors and Oriental stuff/things.

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 02:08:04 )
Flaria says hello everyone! Have a fabulous day!

Sis! Welcome to Voltra and you are in time for me Summer Event! I will give you some extras.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 02:11:33 )
@Bina Fydan: Welcome to Voltra! I'm the second newest member on the site now XD

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 02:15:30 )
@Flaria: Of course you will, you are always too generous, thank you. :D

@JamJam: That you are. Thanks for the warm welcome. xD

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 02:27:31 )

@Bina Fydan: Did you click on the blimp ship on the home page for daily claim? If not, please go check it out if you haven't. D;

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 02:28:14 )
Hello there! I love meeting other adults who enjoy RPgaming. I'm currently in my first dungeons and dragons game with a few friends, but I've wanted to play my whole young life... just never met the right people until now.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 02:35:41 )
@Flaria: I clicked on it once before but it does not show anything, was it suppose to do something? Lol Thanks for the suggestion!

@Glume: People get confused with my look with my actual age, ahaha. Yeah, it is nice to meet others who are gamers and adults. I have yet to try D&D though I do know what it is. I even play Magic Gathering for the first time last year, my hubby (boyfriend then) taught me how to play it and I beat him on second try from learning with the set of cards he gave me. xD That's awesome though.

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 02:37:41 )

@Bina Fydan: If it's shaking sideways, yes and the pop up should come and show you what you got. Lol.

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 02:38:00 )
@Bina Fydan: I also had Magic cards as a child, and none of the boys would play with me because girls apparently couldn't be THAT type of nerd. *shrugs* My aunt got me some limited edition packs they sold at her stores grand opening once, but I have no knowledge of their actual rarity/value.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 02:43:46 )
@Glume: My husband and his best friend was able to know the rarity of the cards and how much they cost if they need a specific card to complete their deck. I know Yu-Gi-Oh cards better than Magic Gathering. Lol. I know the feeling, the boys would be shocked I played video games when I was in jr high and high school.
@Flaria: Oh okay, I will make sure of that next time.

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 02:45:51 )
@Bina Fydan: And now there is this whole "nerds are cool" thing going on, but... it just makes me angry because media is showcasing nerds in the most stereotypical way... Nobody talks like the jerks on big bang theory!! /rant
Oh no. I've done it. I'm a hipster.

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 02:49:09 )

@Bina Fydan: Yeah. Have fun with the items. I sent.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 02:52:37 )
@Glume: Oh yeah and I was a gamer girl before it was cool. I had guys then thought it was "hawt" and go after me online. Lol. Now, like you said trying to make them cool. Ah well, I am glad times a-changing. I'm fine with your rant, I understand. xD

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 03:05:11 )
I mean ultimately I'm ok with it because I have all the style already, and it makes it easier to get the things I love... and its easier for kids who are actual nerds. So, all around win, I'm just a grumpy guss :p
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Voltie — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 04:27:33 )
i also just joined today... so far i really like it here, and the forum is really responsive... anyway it's cool to see siblings join the same site! i also love games/rp!
⭕🔴⚫⚪
lys + he/him
please ping me!
art + adopt shop

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 04:47:51 )
awesome! welcome to voltra
great to have you here :)

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 06:00:27 )
Oh yay! Welcome aboard dear. It's really nice to see you here ^^
There is something haunting in the light of the moon;
It has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 19:40:58 )
@lysander: Welcome to you too! Glad you like games and RP! Especially RP, hard to come by these days for some reason. x3
@okios: Thanks for the warm welcome. Your avatar is certainly "eye-catching" xD lol
@Fielkun: You are very nice. Thank you! <3

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 00:50:45 )
@bina fydan: lmao slay me with those puns

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 04:36:07 )
@Bina Fydan: Welcome! You're just in time for an event! I hope to see you around the forums! <33

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.