Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Time to GO!! -School Days- [ Koko x Laeril ]

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 01:23:46 )
Even though it seemed that Karlia had moved on from the whole incident, Arlie could still feel the nervousness in her sister's heart. In fact, Karlia was just the type of person to just throw herself into busywork whenever she was worried about something, and Arlie was sure that this was one of those cases. However, as she continued to watch her sister, Arlie tried to put up a bright smile of her own. There was still the rest of the day ahead of them, and they could work out a plan to protect themselves from the red-headed girl. The cogs in Arlie's mind were already turning as she approached the locker next to Karlia's.

"Thanks sis for doing all of that for us!" Arlie chirruped gratefully, "you're always so reliable!" She hummed to herself as she stacked her books into her space, a plan finalizing in her head just as she finished organizing.

"Hey sis, I think we really need to do something about the red-headed girl." She lowered her voice, as she was unsure who around them was on that girl's side, "but we don't have any proof on what she did or any information on who she is. I think we should find a way to show what she's doing to a teacher.."

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/7 19:11:28 )

Her eyes lit up as she flushed with embarrassment from her sister's compliment."D'aww sis, you know I do anything, anytime! We gotta stay on top of these things!" Karlia watched her sister proceed to open her locker and place her things inside as she rose to talk to her a little more about the red-headed girl.

She contemplated what her sister had said before whispering back, "I understand how you feel, I think it would be wise to use your popularity to get to know people a little more." She paused to check the surroundings and continued, "Then we can compile a list of things we know and see what we can do about trapping her ourselves."

Karlia giggled as she raised her voice a bit, "After all, we should not cause too much trouble before we are settled in." She reached for her book and some other essentials for the next class coming up as the bell rang. She winked at her sister as she shut the locker door, "Sound like a plan? Let's get going to class now!"

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/8 07:34:23 )
Now it was Arlie's turn to blush with embarrassment. She shyly played with a stray strand of her hair, her cheeks red as roses.

"Oh I didn't know you saw that..." Arlie wasn't sure why she was feeling all nervous, but as the bell rang, she knew that it wasn't time to be bashful; it was time to put the plan into action. "I'll do my best to see what I can come up with, sis!" She winked and saluted her sister as they both skipped off to their next class.

- - - -

Arlie tried to pay attention in tactics class. In actuality, she did listen to the teacher but she was most definitely wondering how to use them on a person instead of on a Pokemon in a battle. The bad thoughts in her head didn't show on her face though, and she managed to survive without the teacher noticing that half her brain wasn't actually in the building. Before long, the bell rang again to signal the end of this period and the start of lunch. Arlie hurriedly tried to pack up again before she got interrupted by the same guy that hit on her sister before.

"Hey there," he greeted with a lopsided smile, "you're.. Arlie right? The sister of the other one." He continued to talk without waiting for Arlie to respond. "I know you guys are new so you don't have a place to sit at lunch right? How about you join us, just for today?"

He sounded hopeful. Arlie could tell that very easily, and was almost quick enough to give him a sharp rejection. However, she remembered the brief discussion she had with her sister in the hallway. Quickly, Arlie changed her mind and gave the boy a dazzling smile.

"Sure! Thanks so much! You're soo nice~" she gushed, hoping she didn't sound like she had an ulterior motive. "Let's go wait for my sister at the entrance of the cafeteria!"

Arlie boldly took this guy's hand, leading him to the door of the lunch room to await her sister. She hoped that this was their first step to learning more about the red head girl.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/12 16:34:17 )

Brimming with new found confidence with the plan she devised with her sister, Karlia merrily went to her class as she was most excited for this one in particular. She came to a complete stop when she noticed the same girl as always presenting issues for her, feeling mildly concerned now as she followed behind her into the classroom. Karlia gulped as she thought to herself, "OH... MY.... GOD.... SHE'S EVERYWHERE NOW!?!?!" She tried to carry on as if nothing was wrong. She knew all too well that if she even shown any kind of weakness, they would take advantage of it, and she was not about to let it go down quietly this time.

The girl seemed just as utterly disgusted and annoyed as Karlia as they got glimpses of each other and rolled their eyes away. Whether she liked it or not, Karlia now had some details to share with Arlie when they met up later as agreed upon. Her fashion sense was absolutely terrible but that was besides the point, she was in the same class as her. Moving on from the subject, she continued to scribble away at the notes the teacher gave and designed some outfits of her own on the side. Feeling accomplished, she made a quick dash out of the room as the bell rang; completely avoiding the girl all together somehow this time.

Karlia was in the zone, zipping by everyone as quickly as she could to rejoin with her sister once more who was her only saving grace it seemed. Just as she was closing in at the cafeteria entrance she stopped, gasping in complete shock as she had brought the boy from earlier with her. Karlia slapped her forehead as she could not believe of ALL the people it just HAD to be HIM. She took a deep breath and recollected herself, "DO NOT PANIC! Maybe she has something up her sleeve too...."

She pressed forward to her sister's side trying to avoid the boy's advances as she waved and yelled to her sister, "Hey!! I'm here!! Let's go stuff ourselves!!" She grabbed onto her sister's empty arm and promptly went into the lunch line.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/12 18:51:15 )
The boy thought he was totally scoring with the new girls when Arlie grabbed his hand, and even as the two of them waited for Karlia, he thought that there could be a spark forming between the three of them. True, Karlia had rejected him earlier, but the sparkling smile that Arlie had given him before made him think that he still had a chance. In fact, they even had a pleasant conversation as they were waiting for Karlia to arrive. He had never been so interested in someone before.

Soon, Karlia arrived and if she hated him, she definitely didn't show it. Immediately, she latched onto her sister's arm and pulled her into the lunch line. The boy followed quickly, a smile forming at his lips.

"So... sis.." Arlie started cautiously, making sure her voice was light and happy so that the boy wouldn't catch onto her and so that Karlia might be able to get the hidden message, "this is Jordan... he's the top of my class for trainers and he knows more about Monica.. you know, the red-headed beauty..."

Quickly to avoid suspicion, Arlie got some lunch and thanked the lunch lady with another gorgeous smile before turning back to the other two.

"Jordan was nice enough to let us sit with him today.. and help us learn more about this school and the people in it!" She beamed and winked at her victim, "now isn't that nice of him?"

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/13 03:59:15 )

Karlia felt satisfaction in the fact she could finally have something normal happen today and that was food. Piling her tray with goodies and some healthy meals made her the happiest person ever. She redirected to her sister who was making conversation, "Oh really?? I had no idea about that! How lucky are we?"

She faced forward once more to pick up her tray and moved aside as she also thanked the lunch lady with her sister. Sliding more to the side as she smiled, "Is that so? Why what an gentleman he is then! We certainly could use the help! It would surely benefit us to know more about the school and everyone attending!" Karlia was absolutely radiating, trying to keep up the facade between them both.

Providing more influence on him and his choices she chirped, "Sooo... Jordan was it? Where shall we be sitting then?" She cocked her head looking towards him in wondering. She had a VERY good idea where it COULD have been but she had HOPED that was NOT the case. Knowing full well Arlie must have not fully grasped just what that note had hinted at. Since they were with this boy, despite the note she was given earlier today by the girl, whose name was apparently Monica. She tried to hold back her concerns to see where things go from here.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/15 04:56:55 )
Arlie glanced sideways at her sister, somehow knowing exactly what she was thinking despite not reading the note. The two girls were syncing up so well even without direct communication with each other, which made Arlie extremely grateful in situations like this one. She batted her eyelashes at Jordan to punctuate Karlia's question, the devilish twins working together to get to the same goal.

Jordan looked flustered at the attention, "I usually sit at a round table with my bros. They probably wouldn't mind you two joining us." He grinned, leading them to a tablet filled with boys that Arlie saw in her classes, and also boys that weren't in her section. She was surprised that Jordan had such a diverse group of friends.

She put another smile on her face and entered the circle of testosterone.

"Hey guys~" she said as sweetly as she could, sliding over to make room for her sister, "hope you guys don't mind us crashing the party!"

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/16 03:55:12 )

Turning her head back to look in the direction as she followed the others to the table Jordan had mentioned. Karlia felt a sense of comfort in the fact it was far away from Monica at this moment. She was in the same mindset as her sister when examining his assortment of friends, almost felt unsettling to think they may be stuck in a trap. Dismissing the thought as she sat beside Arlie, setting her food promptly on the table, giving a shy wave.

Karlia added on to her sister's greeting, "Hi there!"
She fluttered her eyelashes as her sister gave the pardon on their intrusion before she continued, "So, uh you guys are Jordan's friends huh? How did you guys meet?"

Karlia inquired cautiously and friendly as possible, as she went to shovel food in her mouth awaiting a response.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/16 04:42:22 )
Two of Jordan's friends each wrapped their arms around the shoulders of the two girls, grinning at Jordan for bringing them over. They were always down to make new friends.

"Yeah, we're good friends!" one of them laughed as they pulled Karlia closer to him, "we actually met at Monica's party."

At the sound of the red-head's name, Arlie perked up immediately. She instantly took advantage of this opening.

"Monica's party huh..." she said slowly, looking very eager, "that's such a fun place to meet people! Do you think there will be another party soon?" She laughed as she said that, brushing a stray strand of her hair behind her ear. "My sister and I are new here, so maybe it'll be a good idea to go!"

'And collect more specific information...'
she added silently in her head, hoping that her sister would be on the same wavelength.

The unsuspecting boys looked very interested at that proposition.

"I think there's a party this weekend actually," Jordan mused, trying his best not to look that excited, "you guys can come, but only as a date with someone since Monica doesn't really know you two." He winked at Karlia playfully at that statement.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/16 16:07:36 )

As she was nearing the end of her meal, Karlia was utterly disappointed when she got swooped away closer to one of the boys. Her comfort was ultimately compromised trying to assess the situation as she looked innocently to the boy in her bubble now.

She let out a nervous laugh as she was inquisitive, "Oh yeah? Is that so?"

Her follow up seemed to go astray as everyone's attention was on Arlie, considering it had to do with Monica now, obviously. She tried to move back to her food to gobble the remains as she listened and almost choked on it mid-sentence. Coughing for a bit, she patted her chest as she quickly drank down some water to re-hydrate herself and swallowed the rest of the food normally once more. Feeling embarrassed now she had rolled her eyes to being winked at and thought to herself, "Man Arlie.... Did they not teach you anything in that class? You do NOT go into enemy territory!"

She furrowed her eyebrows at her sister before looking towards Jordan smiling, "But but, Arlie and I can be our own dates!"

She held her hand up at the boys' dismay as she then wagged her finger, "Ah ah, come on boys! Don't be upset! You can't expect to just go on a date with someone you hardly know!"

She smirked as the boys listened, "Besides wherever my sissy goes, I go too! You cannot have one without the other, sorry!" She then looked to the boy from earlier who grabbed her and batted her lashes again.

This time SHE was making the move on her own accord, "So that being said, what's your name handsome?" She had hoped that cause some kind of ripple effect to see just how CLOSE these boys REALLY were to one another. After the note she got earlier, she knew all too well to stay away from Jordan but it never said anything about anyone else in his group. Surmising they must be fine or out of Monica's interest, she had to take a stand and make it quick after giving them sudden disapproval.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/18 04:24:59 )
Arlie grinned at how things were progressing. After all, there was a certain advantage in making the first strike. She wasn't going to let her sister be a sitting duck for Monica. They were going straight to the source.

However, that didn't stop her from teasing her dear sister for now.

"This is how we would get to know each other though..." Jordan was saying as he bit his lip in what appeared to be jealousy. "Or on second thought.. maybe we should go as a group..."

The rest of the boys immediately dismissed his offer, all of them clamoring that it would be way more fun for there to be an actual date. Arlie stiffened as the boy around her squeezed her closer.

"How about you go with me Arls?" he said laughing, even though Arlie had no idea what his name was. She decided to ignore him and focus on the conversation at the rest of the table, hoping that her actions would be played off as "hard to get."

Meanwhile, the boy that Karlia was snuggling up next to was blushing bright red, but he would be lying if he said he wasn't into it.

"I'm Liam," he responded smoothly, snaking his arm around Karlia's waist to pull her closer than ever, "you'd definitely have more fun with me at the party anyway."

Arlie perked up at that, slipping her question into the conversation as smoothly as possible.

"Oh, that's true!" she quipped, "because isn't Jordan dating Monica?"

"I'm not," Jordan refuted immediately, almost too fast, as he looked at Karlia, "why? Is she going around spreading something that isn't true?"

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/18 05:05:03 )

Giggling to the boy's embarrassment, Karlia hit the weak spot in the group judging by Jordan's reaction. Karlia teased,"Liam huh? Fairly simple and rolls off the tongue."

Every fiber of her being shivered with his movement, she retracted and whispered quietly to him, "Let's not get too friendly here, I have had enough attention for one day as it is." Her bright blue eyes staring coldly at him as he suggested she would have fun with him anyway, she humphed as she looked towards her sister.

Paying closely to the conversation her eyes shifted over to Jordan who was looking back at her, Karlia was frozen trying to contemplate how she was going to react. She had barely gotten to know anyone and she had already been violated and horribly bullied today. She picked up her tray and stood up as she refocused on Jordan once again as she commented, "Possibly, not like any of us have anything to do with that."

Looking around at all the disappointment on the gang's faces, she pardoned herself and left the table to empty the leftover contents from her tray into the trash and such. She sighed and waved at them as she called out, "Thanks for the company guys! See you--" Her statement was interrupted as the bell rang over the rest of her voice. She just shrugged and walked out of the cafeteria darting to her locker for some other learning materials for her next class. Once she had collected it, she continued going to her following classes through the rest of the day.

- - - -
Karlia stretched from her desk as the final bell had rung, it was finally time to leave the campus. Gathering her stuff, she headed over to her locker to tuck things away, and awaited for her sister to show up so they could continue with their plans for the rest of the day. Drawing out a yawn as she felt overwhelmed with how everything went today.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/2 03:17:51 )
Arlie knew that Karlia had had enough, so she steeled her resolve to continue the charade on her own. The boys looked upset that Karlia had to go, but Arlie couldn't blame her sister. After all, they had crossed lines on the premise that they were "just flirting." Arlie herself was fine since she didn't particularly care, but she knew that her softer sister was less relaxed and forgiving.

None of those thoughts showed themselves on her face as lunch continued.

With the absence of Karlia, the boys seemed less excited about the party. Regardless, they turned their entire attentions to Arlie and she was able to get to know them more, as well as Monica. She had a lot to report to her sister after class.

After lunch, Arlie was walked to class by Jordan, and he accompanied her the rest of the day as they were in the same section. She was a little worried about the friend Liam, who was all up in Karlia's space. After all, Liam and Karlia were also in the same section, but Arlie trusted that Karlia was able to handle herself.

"Thanks for today, Jordan," Arlie quipped as the final bell rang, "I feel much better about coming to this school~" she beamed as she waved good-bye to him.

Outside, she quickly met up with her sister, running up to Karlia with her books still in her arms and her backpack open a little bit. "How are you feeling sis?" she asked as they started the walk to their new home.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 02:41:40 )

Karlia felt ulitmately deflated as she closed her locker door. She just stared into the void as she tried to wrap her head around what happened on their FIRST day of school. "Today was suppose to go so much more differently... How much more do I have to endure before the day is over?" She snapped her attention back to her sister who had finally joined her side ready to go home. Glancing around them to try and keep it between them as she sighed, "Honestly sis, it is really hard to say..." She looked towards the ground, hanging her head in disappointment.

She quicken her pace as she looked back to her sister, "I just want to go home.... I am really sorry, we are going to have to browse the town more another time." Her emotions were distraught and all she could focus on was just moving on from the day. She was really trying her best, but it was hard enough to keep the tears to herself.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 02:55:07 )
"I know sissy, and I'm so proud of you for doing everything you could today.." Arlie's heart hurt as she reached her arms around her sister and squeezed her nice and tight. "We can definitely explore the town next time but.. can you humor me a little more?" The girl beamed at her sister as she laced their fingers together. "Let's get some ice cream and then go home okay? You deserve it!"

Hand in hand, Arlie led her exhausted sister out of the school and into the gentle sunlight. It was a nice and warm day, and Arlie hoped the sweet treat would help Karlia relax. It definitely has been a roller coaster of emotions but Arlie was determined to at least end it all on a good note.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.