Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Time to GO!! -School Days- [ Koko x Laeril ]

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 03:23:00 )

❝ The best thing about having a sister is that I always had a friend.

table of contents
[ The Prank War ] 06/26/18 - TBD
The girls have finally convinced their parents to let them transfer to Pokéstart Academy!
As they walk into their new school, all eyes on them. Somehow, they even attract the wrath of the Queen Bee, Monica.
With their first day off to a bad start, the twins are not optimistic about the rest of the week..
START PG 1:: END ///

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
1x1
Koko
&
Laeril

Lurkers welcome,
other posters not!
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 04:14:37 )

Another year forward and a new start in unfamiliar territory. Karlia had stared out at the sea in front of her, bobbing with the motions of the waves. She felt at ease as she reminisced fond memories with her family back at home. Her thoughts seemed to go astray as she heard this obnoxious sound she seemed to know all too well. Glancing over at her dozing sister, she rolled her eyes,
"ARLIE!!!" , she yelped as loud as she could to wake her up.

She seemed to remain fast asleep, Karlia huffed, "Ugghh... I can't go anywhere with you that takes too long to get there. I know it's early but we have to go to school...."

Karlia looked about them to see if there was anything she could use in this situation. Then the brilliant idea came to her and she smirked deviously whilst letting out a giggle. She reached over for her cup of water and threw it at her sister, ready to burst into laughter if that had worked.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 03:30:34 )
Arlie was almost at the top of the world.. she was just about to reach it, just about to become the best Pokemon trainer to ever exist. Gosh, what a glorious moment this was going to be... everyone was cheering for her, shouting her name loudly so that she could hear their support. She grinned widely, ready to step up and accept her award. The screams grew louder and louder and finally, Arlie couldn't wait anymore. She reached out to get her trophy...

.. but then woke up with water in her nose?!

She shrieked, falling out of her chair as she tried to shake the droplets from her eyes, her wet hair sticking to her face.

"KARLIA!" she yelled at the top of her lungs, her surprise turning into bubbles of laughter, "what the heck do you think you're doing! I was having a good dream there!"

Without waiting for an answer, Arlie pushed back her bangs and grinned mischievously as she wiggled her fingers in anticipation.

"I'm totally going to get you back!" she crowed triumphantly as she lunged at her sister, her fingers finding all of Karlia's best ticklish spots. "Take this!"

Revenge was so sweet, Arlie forgot that they were going to school.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 03:45:12 )

Karlia's eyes went wide with surprise and chuckles followed after as she watched her sister's reaction. Upon opening her eyes she froze as she studied her sister's twitching fingers,"EEEPPP!!! NOOOO!!!"

Her pleads fell short as she was tickled to death, she nearly peed herself and it was just the first day of school. She cried from laughing too much as she begged, "PLEEEASSE STOPPP!! I CAN'T HAVE PISSED MYSELF NOW BEFORE WE GO TO SCHOOL!!!" unable to control her laughter as she cried more.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 04:02:57 )
Laughing together, Arlie ceased her Ultimate Tickle Attack on her sister. She backed off a little so that they could catch their breath.

"Okay, I'll accept that apology!" she said between pants as she giggled some more, "bet that'll teach ya!" She teased Karlia some more, the sea breeze already drying her hair as if it was never wet in the first place.

Arlie closed her eyes for a few moments as she let the ocean take her to a new world. She was so excited to finally be going to school that she couldn't believe that this was happening, and that she was able to experience it with her sister.

"Hey Karls, isn't your heart beating so fast? What are you looking the most forward to at school?" Arlie's eyes glittered as the twins started daydreaming about their new life.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 04:31:11 )

Karlia gasped for air, finally able to breath after suffocating from laughing WAY too much for her own good. Coughing mildly as she smiled meekly to her sister's forgiveness. "THANK GOD!!", she thought to herself as she regained her composure. Looking towards the glittering waves that moved in the sun above them, she looked back to her sister who seemed to be in deep thought. Pondering her question before replying she beamed brightly as her mouth moved the words off her tongue, "Well Arlie, who would not be nervous about a new school and start of the semester? At least we are together so we can handle this experience together."
Karlia paused to hug her sister and continued, "Hmmm... As for what I'm looking forward to most with school, I'm not entirely sure, there is just too much to choose from! All the pokémon we will meet and see! All the new faces and people we will get to know! It's impossible honestly to just focus on one thing. "
She pointed to the sky above them, "The possibilities are endless sissy! All I know is, with you by my side we can do anything!" She chirped as she stood up taking a more closer look in front of them. Her hand moved in front of her as she pointed excitedly, "There it is!!"

She cringed back in her seat to the loud blaring noise of the boat horn going off. Attempting to cover her ears from the massive booming it produced as they heard '"LAND HOOO!!!!"' over the intercom.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 02:21:39 )
"Hehe.." Arlie blushed with happiness at Karlia's declaration, excited and happy at their future prospects. "You're right sis!" she said laughing, "there's so many things to look forward to! I can't wait to experience them all~"

At that, she stood up and stretched, relishing in the final moments of the ocean breeze as the boat rocked to a stop at the pier of Fall City. Arlie had come to Fall City before, but only a few times for a family vacation. Now, starting today, she was going to be a student here, and live a full school life.

In a hurry to go see their new home, Arlie grabbed her sister's hand and hopped off the boat, her huge jumps making the planks shake uncontrollably. "Come on! Let's go see the school, right away!" she cheered, pumping her fist in the air, "starting today, we are real Pokéstart students!"

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 02:46:39 )

Taken aback as Arlie decided to get them on the move now, Karlia was a little daze from the initial jump as her sister was much stronger than her that the world seemed to quake with her movements. Still being dragged along Karlia giggled, "Yeah yeah, of course let's make haste now we are here!"

Karlia threw her arm up to point at the sky to join Arlie's excitement, "Time to make some new memories and fun today!" She beamed brightly as she kept up the pace with her loving sister leading the way.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 03:33:15 )
Hand in hand, Arlie led her sister through the busy streets of Fall City. There were so many people! And shops! And pokémon! However, she didn't notice any of them. Since they'll be living here for the next few months, Arlie knew that they would have plenty of time to truly get to know the surrounding area. Right now, she was focused on one thing only!

She hopped and skipped all the way to the school, having already memorized the route there from the countless times she dreamily looked at the map. She couldn't believe this was really happening... and looking to the side, she grinned even wider knowing that this was really happening with her sister by her side.

"I'm so excited!" Arlie couldn't contain her feelings and had to repeat herself or else her heart might really burst from her own happiness. She jumped around the corner, pulling her sister along. It was a sharp turn, and the twins couldn't see if anyone else was there.

"Oof--!" Arlie grunted as someone slammed into her, knocking her backwards right on top of her sister. "That hurts... are you okay, Karls?" She startled, scrambling off her poor sister and looking up at the people who bumped into them.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/3 03:07:18 )

Skipping along with her sister through the bustling city about them, her face cooed and awed at all the sights they were passing by and through. She tried to capture mental images and make notes of their location with design to come back to it later since they were hurrying to school right now. Taking all the new and exciting things was a lot to take in but, felt short lived, as her sister seemed to have crashed into something and fell back onto her. Feeling the weight of her sister on top of her, crushed her for a moment as she gasped for air when she quickly got off of her.

Rubbing her head as she sat up from the ground, she groaned,"Urghhh.. Wha-what happened?"
Looking towards her sister groggily now as she was just recollecting from the collision, she noticed three girls standing tall over them. They did not seem to be happy as to what just happened.

"Ughh, what in the world was that?", questioned the first.
"Watch where you are going pipsqueak!", threatened the second.
"Wow! Were you even watching where you were going?!!", yelled the third.

Karlia was startled as she looked towards her sister again, pushing herself off the ground carefully and dusting herself off from the dirt.
Karlia replied to her sister's concern first,"Yeah.... I think I'll be fine but we have other issues to deal with now..." Karlia pointed to the other girls who were still waiting for some kind of response as they glared angrily.
She decided to move in front of her sister and tried to speak as politely as she could,"Umm... Hi... We are terribly sorry for bumping into you, we were just on our way to Pokéstart. We are new students there and we will be staying around here as well whilst in school." She followed with a bow to try and show her sincerest apologizes.

Raising herself back up, she extend an arm out and decided to introduce herself and her sister, "My name is Karlia and this is my sister Arlie, what may yours be?" She smiled shyly hoping to make amends.

The girls seemed to have just rolled their eyes, "Yeah whatever, just make sure you stay out of our way" the red-headed girl spoke first.
"What she said", spoke the other two in unison as they all walked away completely ignoring them now.

Karlia tucked her hand away in embarrassment as that seemed to have not gone over as well as she hoped. Trying to move on from the subject she turned to her sister, "Well uhh, I guess I tried?" Karlia shrugged and started to continue walking, "Let's get going, we will be late if we stay any longer." Karlia seemed to force a smile as she tried to hide her disappointment.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/3 03:57:35 )
Arlie got up and dusted herself off as her twin sister introduced them. She gave a little wave at the mention of her name, but all niceties were dropped as Arlie watched the conversation continue to unfold. She scowled, her usually open and friendly features narrowing into something more vicious.

"Hey!" she yelled at their retreating backs, "you guys should apologize to us too!" She was beyond annoyed that they made it seem that it was all the twins' fault when in reality, they had some part in it too. The leader of the trio didn't even bother to look back, instead opting to raise her right hand to flip off the twins with a rude gesture. Arlie bit back a retort as they were too far away now to really talk some sense into them.

"Honestly... she grumbled, but Arlie shook her head to clear away the negativity. "You tried your best sis, don't worry about them.. let's not give them the power to ruin our day!" She beamed to try to get the mood back.

Then, she took Karlia's hand back in hers and the twins made their way to the school, skipping up the steps to the principal's office to verify their paperwork and to be guided to their class. Despite the rough start to the morning, Arlie was still excited for her new life here, eagerly listening to the principal drone on and on and on about rules and whatever else until finally they were at the front of their new classmates.

Already, Arlie could hear whispers about them, and some boys sneaking glances over at her sister. She made a mental note to stomp on their feet later.

"Hiya! I'm Arlie and this is my twin sister Karlia! We're excited to be here and make new friends!"

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/3 15:26:35 )

Karlia tried to shake the situation from earlier to making the most of the rest of the day as her sister had mentioned. She still did not feel right but decided to ignore it for the sake of getting past it. She bobbed her head up and down as she listened to the principal carefully and even requested copies to take home and look it over later. The studious and diligent side of her was already in motion as they continued to their new classroom filled with unfamiliar faces. Karlia fidgeted feeling mildly uncomfortable by the commotion that seem to come with her arrival and introductions. She gave a small wave as she squeaked out, "Hi everyone! Just as my sister said and we come from Summerland!" She flushed a bit of color in her cheeks as she added onto her sister's energy.

The teacher had silenced the class and instructed the twins to sit in the two seats beside each other towards the back. Moving towards their assigned seating areas, Karlia promptly sat down and prepared her things for the lesson the teacher was about to begin teaching.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/4 03:23:21 )
Arlie bounced to her seat, her curls following her as she moved down the aisle. She momentarily paused in front of one of the boys that totally oogled her sister. She gave him a menacing smirk before continuing to her desk, hoping that was enough of a hint for him to back off.

Unfortunately, that was not the case.

"Alright class, back to page 23," the teacher commanded, turning their back to the students to write notes on the board. Immediately the boys leaned over Arlie's desk.

"Hey," he laughed gaily, giving the elegant twin a coquettish wink, "is Summerland as hot as you are?"

"Back off, bub," Arlie immediately hissed, having her sister's back, "or else I'll make you feel like you don't have any toes!"

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/4 03:43:57 )

Keeping her attention on the teacher and their instructions, Karlia was in the zone, unable to be phased. Her mind only drifted upon hearing her sister threaten another student, she snapped into reality and analyzed the situation. Her eyes followed her sister's glare at a boy who seemed to be playing some kind of charm in front of her. Feeling mildly disgusted, she tried to recall what he had said to her, "Oh sorry, what was that? I'm trying to learn here and I suggest you keep it to yourself. This is learning time not trying to be the cool guy here."

Staying well collected of herself and her thoughts, she felt satisfied with her retort as she went back to reading and listening to the teacher. Her pencil flew across the pages of her notebook as she was following along making notes as she went.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/4 04:41:42 )
Arlie blew a raspberry at the flirtatious boy, enjoying the stunned look on his face at Karlia's cool rejection. He must be the type that got whatever he wanted. She pursed her lips at that thought, trying to unearth his motivations with a hooded gaze that most people wouldn't know that Arlie was capable of.

Ah, but it was gone before anyone could make anything of it.

"Summerland is really hot," she confirmed cheekily, the twinkle in her mischievous eyes returning, "so you need to be careful, or you'll get a sunburn~"

At that point, Arlie had to sit up straight. All of her years slacking off at school had sharpened her senses; she knew exactly when to act like she was paying attention because she could tell exactly when the teacher would turn around and catch troublemakers. Arlie focused her gaze on her notebook, hurriedly writing down whatever was on the board to avoid the suspicious of the teacher, who shushed the class once more.

"Honestly," they started exasperated, "I know everyone is excited about the new students but there will be plenty of time to get to know them next period. Please give me your attention for five more minutes." They turned back to the board, finishing up their lesson on the developmental stages of Pokémon.

It was then that a crumpled piece of paper launched itself onto Arlie's desk. Curious, she picked it up and saw that it was addressed to Karlia, with a very vulgar message written on it. It looked like it said.. back off my boyfriend..?

Confused, Arlie just handed it off to her sister, not really concerned about whatever misunderstanding that note was about.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/5 01:58:03 )

Giggling quietly to herself as the boy had backed off and her sister's replies, Karlia retained her focus on finishing up her notes for the class. She seemed to have been disturbed when a note was dropped off her desk from her sister. Karlia gulped and gently picked it up and put in her lap unsure of what to do with it now. It appeared to be fairly crinkled from the tosses and passes it had traveled to get to her. Carefully opening it up as she glanced over what the words said. Karlia frowned but decided to toss the note in the trash hoping to avoid anymore trouble today after the morning excursions. She whispered to her sister, "Things can't get worse right?"

She already seemed to know the answer but decided to ask anyways. Her eyes wondered as she looked over their new classmates only to find the same burning red-headed girl again flaring her eyes at her and making the notion of "I have my eyes on you." Karlia felt a shiver as she was overwhelmed with an uncomfortable feeling she just made enemies on her first day of school. She surmised the note must have been from her and now she was even more worried as to what may come next. She just could not phase this out of her mind and looked back to her sister once more, "I think I already answered my own question...." Karlia muttered to herself trying to see her options.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/5 03:08:20 )
Monica bit her lip as Karlia ignored her note. She was going to have a talk with the stuck up little girl after class. So what if her hair was beautiful? The rest of her was probably ugly. She huffed, wondering what sort of things she was going to do and say to scare the new brat into realizing just who was the real queen bee of the school.

On the other hand, Arlie was tired of this already. They were barely here for 15 minutes and already people were zooming in on them! She just wanted to have a good school life. She sighed, glancing at the side to the red-headed girl that was absolutely fuming at Karlia's direction. She wondered if she should step in some more or if Karlia wanted to handle it on her own.

The bell rang as Arlie's thoughts continued to go in circles. She stuffed her books into her bag before looking worriedly at her sister, hoping that she would somehow understand Arlie's unspoken concerns.

"You're gonna be okay, Karls?", she asked quickly as some students started leaving the classroom and others came crowding around them.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/5 04:40:26 )

Lost in her thoughts as she tried to wrap her head around everything going on now. Karlia was distraught as she finished her classwork, and the bell had rung. She quickly shifted her things into her bag and perked her attention to her sister, "Hmm? Yeah sure, of course!" She did not really feel that way entirely, but she did not want to worry her sister either. She got the feeling she probably did anyways, the intensity between her and the red-head could have not been any more obvious to them. Taking a deep breath she sighed and pressed forward to leave the classroom hoping to get to the office to check on the status of their locker and boarding assignment.

At last, it seemed like she did not get as far as she hoped before being slammed into one of the nearby lockers by the towering girl. Karlia winced in pain, looking up to her attacker now smiling heavily above her.

"Oh my what a PRETTY thing YOU are!" she shrieked.

Karlia shrank even further down as she was on the ground of the floor now below her.

The bullying was not going to end there, as she cackled in amusement, "Yeah, that's what I thought. Here, I am so sorry! Let me help you up!" She extended her hand out to give her a lift up.

Karlia was baffled by this, she was not sure what to do, anything could happen. She tried giving a chance to this person and put trust into the fact maybe it was just all an act. No sooner did she act on it, did she highly regret it.

The girl continued hazing her by slapping her hand away, "Ha! You actually thought I was nice?! Better luck next time! I am the one who handles things around here!" Feeling satisfied with herself and her intentions, she walked away from the scene before getting caught.

Karlia's feelings were deeply hurt by this, almost moved to tears. She gathered her things that were splattered all over the floor when she was slammed, wiping small tears that formed by her eyes. Once she finished that, she carefully got up and tried to shuffle forward to her destination trying to look past all that just happened. No one said a word, no one seemed to be really shocked by it, it seemed so useless.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/5 19:18:14 )
Since Arlie and Karlia were twins, there was no doubt that they were connected in many ways. Arlie could feel how upset her sister was at the note, even as she hurried out of the classroom. Arlie shoved all of her books into her bag and tried to follow her out. However, things didn't go her way and she became instantly surrounded by eager boys and girls who were curious about her and where she came from.

"Hey, you're Arlie right? Or Karlia? Which one again?"
"Your hair is pretty nice for a countryside girl! How do you do it?"
"Arlie, you're kind of cute; wanna come to a birthday party this weekend?"

She was grateful for the positive attention she was getting, especially compared to the negative attention Karlia had. Despite that though, Arlie could not feel happy, especially when she knew that her sister must be hurting right now.

"Ah, thank you everyone!" she tried to smile brightly as she quickly tried to answer everyone's questions and get them out of the way, "I'm Arlie, I don't do anything special with my hair and I'll pass on the birthday party this weekend because that's when all of our furniture is coming in!" She tried to wave them off just as she heard a loud slam coming from outside, followed by a girly shriek. Arlie had a bad feeling about this.

Just as she was able to leave the group, another girl frantically came in, as if she was looking for someone. She spotted Arlie trying to get away from the group of curious classmates.

"Um.. you're the other new student right..?" she started shyly. Her eyes seemed nervous as she continued, "you have to come out here! Your sister..!"

Arlie grimaced as she nodded; she already knew that Karlia was probably out there right now, with the red-head they met this morning. What a way to start the day...

She shoved her way out the door, only to find out that she was too late and that her dear sister was already shakily walking off to her next destination. Pushing her bangs out of her eyes, Arlie quickly ran after her. She was athletic and easily caught up after a few strides. Not sure what to do, Arlie simply took Karlia's books from her and helped her carry it.

"Sorry, I was caught up in another sticky web on the inside," Arlie apologized sheepishly, "did that mean girl hurt you?"

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/5 20:06:50 )

Reaching for the door to the office when her sister had came to her aid. Swirling and spiraling inside, Karlia turned and threw her arms around her sister. She spoke softly to Arlie's ear to avoid attention, "Yeah she did... I am a mess sissy, I did not think something like this could happen on the first day of school... We have been here for less than a few hours and it already seems terrifying... I do not know what we can do from this point on, it seems pretty clear where her stance is, she really dislikes me."

Her eyes were welling up with tears as she tried to keep her composure, letting go of holding her sister as she went to turn the knob to the office in front of them. She wiped away a tear that escaped as she put on her best smile to greet the attendant waiting behind a desk inside.

The lady responded promptly, "Hello there! How can I help you today?"

Karlia immediately replied, "Umm hi, my name is Karlia Frair and I just wanted to check on a few things before going to my next class."

The woman seemed mildly confused as she raised her hand to hold a moment as she searched her computer. She smiled brightly upon finding the information she needed as she spoke once again, "Ah yes, let me just print these out for you and have you on your way!"

Karlia felt some relief as she was handed the freshly printed papers, "Thank you!"

As Karlia was leaving, the person replied back, "You are most welcome! Come back anytime!"

Closing the door behind her, she approached her sister once more. She separated the papers in her hands and swapped some papers into Arlie's hands as she took her books back. "Here you go sissy! Let's go see our new lockers," she chirped as she scanned the map where it was circled for her to locate it faster.
"Follow me!" Karlia directed once more as she lead the way to the lockers.

Weaving past and around students until she found what she was looking for, she set her books carefully on the ground, and took up the papers again to insert the code. There was a pause but it clicked and she was able to open it up to see a spotless empty locker. She sorted things out from her bag and settled her books into the locker. She waved her sister over even though she was sure she had kept up, "Hooray for lockers!! Come on! Let's make sure yours works too!!" Her dreary mood seemed to have dissipated for now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.