Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Breaker Beach Batsy's beach Party|Posting Game Added!

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 01:28:26 )

Batsy Says. . .

@Rosamond: ita awesome!
I absolutely love all the space, as well as how it can be wireless and
the express keys are super useful

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 01:36:34 )

@MoodyBats: Oooh I use Sai~ If you need any help lemme know ^^

@Yuracye: Omg your avi is so cute ;w;

[25]

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 01:38:35 )

Batsy Says. . .

@KayBit: Awesome, thank you so much.
I am sure i will bombard you with questions once i reach them.
I know how to use the basics. cause i only used it to transform and test coloring.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 01:43:04 )

@MoodyBats: Haha no worries~
I helped my sister get used to sai so it won't be a bother ^^
I'd be happy to help <3

[26]

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 01:47:37 )

Batsy Says. . .

@KayBit: Aww that's so awesome.
I'll definitely ask for any help.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 13:27:47 )
@moodybats: Huh. I usually don't watch others talk about tablets... since they've been gifted to me for the most part. n ___n ;;;;
That's good though! I mean, it really is a good thing to know about one's tablet. I'm just horrible with those kinds of things. Heh.

Ohhh, yeah!
SAI is great for doing lines! * A* I feel like mine were always so crisp when I had it. u vu //

I use Firealpaca! I think it's great!

@kaybit: Ahhh, thank you! I quite like it myself, so I haven't wanted to change it. dgkjhsdga

post 10

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 19:19:00 )

Batsy Says. . .

@Yuracye: Since i bought my current tablet, i did my research on which one would work for me the best.
and since this one can be wireless I went that route.
I also admit i liked this tablet for the glowing lights on the side when it's connected lol.
And i also wanted to make sure i was going to be getting my moneys worth when it came to the pressure sensitivity.
and my tablet happened to be on sale when i bought it which was great.

Sometimes my lnes are a little wobbly but that is due to my hand being not use to the tablet yet.
cause i make sure to do practice lines and it comes out good.
i just need practice lol.

I was not happy with fire alpaca since it lacked a lot of things when i used it.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 19:32:55 )
@moodybats: Ahhh, that was really smart. I honestly do research for most of the things I get. The whole tablet thing I just leave up to my hubby usually. He's better with any form of technology, even though he rarely uses the tablet. u vu//
I like the wire ones myself- only because I tend to have bad luck with anything wireless. Hahahah.

GLOWY LIGHTS ARE THE BEST! My laptop has the lights underneath the keys and it's probably my favorite thing. :p
That is great! My newest one was on sale too!! Sales are really the best,

You'll definitely get better with that in time. u vu /// No doubt about it!
It might also help to practice just lining things. If it's it bold lines like what you see in coloring books. It helped me out a bit when I first started drawing. n ___n ///

Fair enough! I like it because it has everything I need. If I need a certain brush, there's usually on online somewhere. It's pretty easy to download them too. :'>

post 11

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 19:41:50 )

Batsy Says. . .

@Yuracye: i wear down wires fairly easily so i wanted to make sure i don't do that again.
I had to buy a new and different mouse because of it actually.
Since i made the mistake last time of not doing my research, yes the tablet lasted long but i hardly could make much use of it tbh.
so i wanted to not repeat my mistake.

I wish my laptop's keyboard did it cause it's hard to tell when the numlock, caps is on lol.
though i am planning to eventually buy a desktop.
so hopefully i can just get a keyboard that lights up.

Hehe yeah. though considering day 1, i am slowly getting adapted to it.
I really want to finish my wips. but it's gonna take some time because 99% of them need lineart lol.
and lineart is tough.
Also i enjoy drawing super light lines and pressing slightly harder to make thicker lines so that way there is variation.
i am also getting use to my express keys. mine has like 12 of them but i only use like 8 of them so far.
i changed them all to my liking though. even the pen buttons. lol.

makes sense. i just didn't like to use it cause it felt super limited and i love having tons and tons of brushes.
so SAI is for me lol.

Donator — penguin Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 21:43:03 )
@MoodyBats: That is good that you like your new tablet. That is nice that it is wireless as well.

[19]

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 21:48:19 )

Batsy Says. . .

@Rosamond: yeah, i am super happy with my purchase.

Donator — penguin Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 22:07:45 )
@MoodyBats: That's great. :vanora_smile: My tablet is really old. Eventually I'll replace it.

[20]

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 22:08:39 )

Batsy Says. . .

@Rosamond: Sounds like a plan.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 22:24:43 )
@moodybats: Ahhh, fair enough. I did that to my first tablet and was distraught. Then I found out that a playstation USB port thing worked and bought one of those. xD
Yikes, well that's not good. I mean, at least mice aren't too expensive...
It's better to do research anyway. uvu /// like the first tablet I had lasted forever, but I couldn't use it for the first year because it didn't work with the family computer that we had. It was really sad. Put art on the backburner for awhile. orz.

Yeah! It's really cool! I wouldn't get a laptop without it now. q vq It's so helpful, especially when I'm too lazy to get up and turn on the light. hahaha.
Oooh, desktops are really nice! There's some nice keyboard ones that light up! ' v' !!

Yeah, mess around with it a bit. I do that with mine all the time. Even if it's just little sketchy things for my characters. You just need to do what you feel is best, really! * A* !!!
Lineart is super tough. There's time where one dumb line took like 15 minutes. I was so mad. fkasdjhga.
YES. That is a nice feature of pressure with pens. It's a lot of fun to play around with it too!
My tablet has six buttons. I have undo, redo, paint tool, pen tool, zoom in, zoom out and then the pen switches from pen to eraser. It's pretty handy!

Fair enough. To each its own and whatnot.

post 12

TH | dA

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/2 04:35:44 )

Batsy Says. . .

@Yuracye: Yeah so I just dive deep into research when it comes to something
as important as art. for me i want to be professional freelance artist.
so this is kinda like a career move for me. I was in te beginning going to just settle for the cheapest one.
But tbh I don't think that was smart. So when i saw my dream tablet was on sale i was NOT gonna settle for less.
and I am so happy i stuck to that. Did a test livestream past two days and today i am doing great with it.
I love my new tablet so much. it's huge and takes up most of my desk, but still worth it lmao.

Haha nice.
Yeah, i really want a desktop...cause it forces me to stay at my desk. lol.
and it's just better for doing art.
my dream would be to have two desktop monitors though. One for watching shows and the other to draw/livestream on lol.
I still do that. like in my livestream i did tonight i had to do that about x10000 times.
Hehe yeah. I love adding variation in my lines. though i never know which to make thick and which to make thin.

Sometimes my undo express key acts up but other than that they are just great to have instead of pushing
two keys. i can't imagine doing that while having this huge tablet in my lap lol.
Mine are undo, redo, zoom in, zoom out, increase pen size, decrease pen size, save and flip canvas.

my erase and pen tool are on my pen. so first button is the pen and second is the eraser.

Donator — penguin Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/2 23:14:58 )
@MoodyBats: I like your new avi. :vanora_smile:

[21]

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/3 02:46:55 )

Batsy Says. . .

@Rosamond: Thank you.
I got it today and then was like "I am gonna make a new avi with it.

And ta dah!
I kinda wanna draw it but like...to be really kinda cutesy.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/3 17:26:17 )

Ahhhhh how is everyone ;w;
I poofed for a bit ;A;

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/3 19:38:02 )

Batsy Says. . .

@KayBit: welcome back.
I am doing lovely. been hard at work on my artwork to test out this tablet.

it's been a bit slow in here lately.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/3 21:46:46 )

@MoodyBats: Thanks ;w;
And aw that's awesome~!!
How do you like your tablet~?

[27]

Art Dump | Art Shop | Toyhou.se

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.