Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I can't sleep because...

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/21 09:22:19 )
... I am going to the Warped Tour tomorrow! It is the last one I am beyond excited. Warped Tour was my very first concert in 2003 and I haven't been since. But the main band I went for in 2003 was Simple Plan(yeah I know crrringe but I was 15 and full of teenage emotions), and they are playing this year! Like what are the odds? I am pretty sure they aren't relevant since I was in high school and it is just magically to have my concert life come full circle like this. The band I am most excited for is The Used, I have never seen them and they are so nostalgic for me!

It's funny because I work at disneyland and it's been so long that it is so a whatever thing for me, but I remember being a kid and not being able to sleep the night before going(much like their commercials), and that is how I feel about this. I go to a lot of events but for me this is such a personal trip down memory lane! Current time for me: 2:21am. Current full awake anticipation level: Over 9,000

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/21 09:22:55 )
Also if there is a single voltie going to Warped Tour in Pomona CA tomorrow LET'S MEET UUUPPPPP

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/21 09:45:43 )
I can't sleep because I was asked to be a living alarm clock and wake someone up early.

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/21 10:10:53 )
Huzzah! *throws up the horns*
I expect so many pictures.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/22 17:14:35 )
@rallaa: my roommates and I have had to do that before when somebody's phone broke lol but we just used our alarms on our phones to wake us up to wake them up o3o

@Glume: So I got a ton of pics, but none on my piece of shit temporary phone I am rocking, but once I get them from my friends I will share. I got to meet Simple Plan and the lead singer took a selfie with me :vanora_cry:

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/22 19:44:00 )
@Luffer Nutter: I can't be trusted to wake myself up to an alarm.
Besides, I'm a weirdo who would rather stay awake all night anyway, even if it makes me miserable from being tired. I'm a night owl at heart.
Wardrobe/Art Collection

Art by kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.