Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat So I think i did a bad thing.....

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/20 00:33:29 )

Okay. So here is the deal. My sister and I got home from working out together and her magic mike dvd was in the trash. She has a five year old daughter which clearly it is inappropriate for her. It was placed in a draw that she never goes into with a bunch of other adult movies. So I threw an empty almond butter container away and saw it in there. Well if anyone knew my niece you would know that she likes getting into things, throwing things away she doesn’t need to do so with. Such as dishes and books and occasionally movies. So naturally I asked what it was doing in the trash thinking my niece did it and then it just kind of snowballed from there......

Donator — nyan? Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/20 00:35:40 )
neko says;
i mean maybe your sister shouldnt keep that crap where her kid cant get into it?

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/20 00:41:24 )
I honestly don't think you did anything wrong. It really doesn't seem like it. You were just asking a question to find out what had happened.

Donator — nyan? Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/20 00:43:30 )
neko says;
same, i dont think you did anything wrong
its not like you threw it away

sell me rigs please♥

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/20 00:58:35 )

Well my niece doesn’t care about the adult movies as she always go into the kid movies. I mean it is put away properly where she can’t see it or even think about it.

I mean I know I didn’t do anything wrong but I know their relationship is I’m volatile I guess. Cause it seems like any wrong thing that happens blows up into something bigger. I know they don’t have a healthy relationship.....
Questing: !

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.