Just finished up some chores and taking care of my friends cats. Time to talk about something cute.
Before my friends left on vacation they informed me that a rabbit had had babies by their house. I've been keeping an eye on them making sure they're okay because there was an incident in another neighborhood I take care of pets where someone tried to bury a couple baby bunnies alive. (I had accidentally discovered them before the incident so that's how I knew when someone tried to bury them. It was obviously a humans work because it was packed down tight like some used a shovel or a spade to pat it down. Had to rescue them and they grew up fine and healthy.) This current batch however is doing fine and no one has tried to bury them. They're eyes are open, but I'm a little worried about their fearlessness. When I first went to check on them they came rushing out and started kicking dirt in my general direction and then ran back into their little warren. I'm worried they might run out at a predator or something that could endanger them, but other than that they're doing well.
(And yes a group of bunnies is called a fluffle.)