Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Eel Pizza and Adventurous Eating

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/17 17:01:03 )

I'm not going to say that I'm willing to eat just about anything, even I have my limits. Like I'd never eat bugs, that just sounds all kinds of gross. Did has a science teacher in high school that would see crickets and scorpion lollies for a limited time every year. Was never one of the folks brave enough to give that a go. And some of the things that I've had might not be considered that adventurous or weird to some people, but it is in my area.

Anyway last night I was able to get an eel pizza to myself, instead of just one tiny slice. It's not really a pizza, just what this place calls one. It's slice of eel, avocado, and bbq sauce all on a deep fried rice patty. It was so good you guys. I hate seafood, I hate avocado, and I just adored this thing.

Now, tell me all about your adventurous eating guys I'm really curious. Might even add it to my list of things to give a try.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/18 03:40:41 )

You know, that doesn’t sound bad to be. Most people would think that Eel is gross, but it’s actually really good an can be an expensive food in Asia.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/18 08:38:35 )

@Totalanimefan: It was pretty good I have to admit.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/18 17:27:14 )

@Another Movie Addict: yeah I liked it when I had it over rice.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/18 18:57:40 )

@Totalanimefan: If I get a next time, I'll give putting it with my rice next.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.