Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Oh hi hello have a cookie

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/12 00:38:47 )
@queen: art, plot, and chock full of cliches and tropes. it's the best thing ever since penicillin. ToT<3

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/12 00:43:02 )
@okios: yes yes and the charactersss
u feel the heartache u kno?? im reading home sweet home as of now and bastard was also once of my favesss. is penicillin a manhua too?
as of now im preoccupied with tokyo ghoul (im sure u know that manga) hehehe. my avi right now is inspired by it haha. the skull is my mask.

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/12 00:46:24 )
@okios: tru words. manga cured my pneumonia multiple times.
@Queen: see above.

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/12 00:48:27 )
@Queen: lol. I bring you beats and things like that.

The legs was an event item from the wonderland event we had about a month ago. Lots people selling rn. (had to buy mine cuz i was away TT now im poor again)

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/12 00:48:34 )
@eruca: where above? 0.0

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/12 00:50:25 )
@Queen: sry I missed your post that was actually directed at me and only replied afterwards. lol derp.
Ping me

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/12 00:52:20 )
@eruca: hahahaha brand drop lolol. thats an event item?! it looks so nice huhuhow do we receive items?

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/12 00:57:06 )
@eruca: I meant event items how did we receive them? I opened up my account and I had event items I dont even remember getting o.o
I wanna experience lots and lots and get lotsa items too. owo

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/12 03:19:17 )
Flaria says hello everyone! Have a fabulous day!

@Queen: Yes, that's what pretty much it. Lol. They are not that bad, just other people on other topic threads seems to be throwing out there.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/12 04:03:18 )
@queen: oh i read home sweet home before! the cat was too cute! i need to pick it up again.

Penicillin as in the IRL thing. It is one of the biggest medical breakthroughs bc it cured a tooon of diseases. i'm comparing my love for manga to something equivalent to the cure for cancer back in the day lmao. but with how crazy some titles are, penicillin could be a real manhua name!! XD

tokyo ghoul is the edgelord of all mangas, and i'm all about that edge 8D
which is funny bc i usually read shoujo. >w>;

@eruca: ayy u know it. that's the power of good imported craftmanship /weeps

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/12 04:12:16 )
@okios: you like shoujo?! *o*
I like reading shoujo tooo!!! my fave is sooo mainstream but I love ao haru ride and my little monster sooo much chills hahaha

tokyo ghoul is everything \m/
and mahou shoujo site do u know it??

I seee... hhmm... can it cure loneliness??
cuz manga is ng cure to loneliness

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/12 04:14:33 )
@flaria: well you know the most important thing is we found our way to voltra and now we hae a better place to stay and we even managed to meet together here isnt that just great?!?

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/12 04:33:27 )
@queen: im shoujo trash til i die. i like the mainstream ones too like ao haru and akatsuki yona. and obscure ones like ipaasha. ^o^

yah the tokyo ghoul characters are so good!
i know mahou shoujo site only bc of that one cursed image.

it's a cure that depends on the user. manga cured my eyeball kink. as a skeleton i have no eyeballs....and idk where i'm going w this.

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/12 04:39:58 )
@okios: dude I don't know most of the manga you mentioned hahahaha. maybe I should read more. I forget the titles sometimes but those like sunshine house thing I liked that haha

what cursed image tho? u mean the site admin nana? the rlly creepy school girl?

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/12 04:43:49 )

@Queen: Yes, even better and that I'm usually everywhere.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/12 05:02:04 )
@flaria: saaaammeeee im everywheerree hahahaha I wanna meet everyoonnee and be friends with everyonee!!

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/12 05:04:47 )

@Queen: I'm still trying to socialize more and try to make more friends as my sister says so. I'm also on Discord. I'm on there, most of the time. Bacon is yummy.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/12 05:18:57 )
@flaria: thats good you know. you can never have too many friends :D
I wanna have a family or a squad
Ping to notiiicee!!

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/12 05:24:00 )
Why hello there queen how may I assist you there are several lovely places to chat the strip club or the neon junkyard are good places though I'm sure you would like to to set up your own little castle there are people here whom will help you Unicorn's charity along with celestial prayers another charity. Unicorn's charity is currently having a contest or last I checked it was
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/12 05:38:12 )

@Queen: Yes but to find true friends will be a lot less in the friend list. I hope, you get to find your squad, made me think of Markiplier saying, "Squad". xD

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.