Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops [R/AT] Buying Couple Art...

Voltie — boss baby Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 08:52:27 )
@naomi: SORRY FOR THE MASSIVE DELAY I got... very swamped in last minute work... Thank god, I'm totally free now

I hope everything's going alright for you and never worry about like, keeping me waiting or anything I understand

heh ;3c I need to get working on it I've had a page nearly done sitting in my folders for a while now

YEAH NO NO NO I'M DYING BECAUSE IT'S PERFECT. PERFECT LEVELS AMOUNT OF GAY YOU CAN NEVER GO TOO GAY (I need to make an okay hand emoji because wow mood) also I'm DYING it's so good wowow *wheezing*

ALSO THANK YOU I was going to ask but there it is c'; ahhh wow I'm going to get started on that right away I'm so excited to draw them

@okios: KFJLKFJKFL NO I was just making a joke with the image, I'm not that much of a stalker to sniff you out. that's so much work

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 05:14:11 )
@ghost: whew my voltra life is safe tru tho i'm also stealing that green image

@naomi: like at least 5 gay

Voltie — boss baby Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 10:39:28 )
@naomi: I wondered about that, voltra ate your comment there kdjdl

AH WOW? Thank you so much orz I've been trying to up the ante this time around c; I can't wait until everyone gets to see the Vreg event...

OH EXACTLY like... I know exactly what I need to do on it but actually getting myself to commit it like torture... But I promise not to keep you guys waiting too long c; as long as I stop getting distracted

YEAH NOT AT ALL YOU HAD ME DYING OVER THEM ITS SO GOOD... and ldkjkd you're killing me again.. NAH I just... get really into vectoring, I made like over 200 emojis the other day

NAH NO STRESS AT ALL I have a lot of fun drawing other people's ocs so this is something I'm excited about

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/5 19:26:44 )
*chokes on air* th--they're not even my characters but...
@ghost: help me breathe

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/15 07:37:28 )
GUESS WHO'S ALIVE?

@kiwi: hey just letting you know uhhhhhhhhhhh you've singlehandedly slain me? I'm gone again nevermind I'm dead again YOU DID THEM SO WELL? THEY LOOK SO AMAZING IN YOUR STYLE? I'm going to cherish this forever I'm winded here I'm dyin' ohh my god thank youthanks

I'm sorry it took me so goddamn long by the way woow real life absolutely destroyed me and then uh welp, you just saw the event that wiped me out

young dumb and full of crumbs

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.