Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops [R/AT] Buying Couple Art...

Voltie — boss baby Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/11 03:14:30 )
so last time I attempted this I got swamped by event demands and never got to respond to anyone... NEW MONTH NEW ME

I want to buy some art of my OCs. I have a treasure trove of funds to offer so just name your price.

I'm also possibly willing to do an art trade but just be wary, I might be a little slow on that. inquire if you need art examples

This thread was locked due to inactivity, if you wish to unlock your thread please issue a ticket. Instructions to unlock thread found here.

Voltie — boss baby Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/11 03:15:34 )
THE REQUEST
*breathes heavily, hands shaking* I want couple art...

characters in a comic I do, you can see it here if you're curious or need more references... I try not to spoil too much in the descriptions below if you follow it c':

References
full body
headshots
deep conversations
bitey boys...
tch

James is a university student currently studying medicine and magic. At a glance he appears to be a kind, soft-spoken, studious young man, but the longer you're exposed to him, the more you start to see his eccentric and mischievous tendencies. He has a strong playful side and loves to tease people, especially Kane. He's also highly affectionate and takes every opportunity he can to show it. All in all he's very shameless. In addition, has a strong natural curiosity, and will take some extreme measures to gather information, which demonstrates his strong resolve.

Appearance
He has a very frail and lithe physical frame, and extremely pale skin (common to his nationality of Maleotum). His eyes are red and ears are shorter and triangular.
Fashion
Overall his style is neat and a lil' nerdy. He has a preference for sweaters and cardigans in a variety of styles, but also tends towards button-ups, vests, and ties. The colour options usually lean towards dark and/or neutral tones, occasionally wearing some reds or blues as well.
Reading, Magic, Animals (especially big scary ones), Fruit, Adventure
Dislikes
Conflict, Being Stuck at Home, Being Alone

Kane is a man of very low patience and very high aggression. He'll look for any opportunity to pick a fight, no matter the situation, and rarely backs down. Although, he does have a soft spot: James. He'll calm down around him under the right circumstances, but he can also get more worked up as he's highly protective. It also doesn't help that he doesn't respond well to being teased. He tends to prefer to speak with his actions over speaking with words, especially when it comes to his emotions. (Of course, he isn't above loudly voicing his anger...)

Appearance
He has a large, strong, and imposing physical frame. His eyes are pure black, and ears are longer and blush easily when he's upset and flustered. He never, ever smiles, even when he's happy.
Fashion
He's super casual and low maintenance. He tends towards unzipped hoodies, t-shirts, tank tops, and jeans (usually ripped... not always by design). Usually wears either sneakers or boots. Almost always in neutral colours.
Fighting, Meat (he leans towards carnivore), Chocolate, James
Dislikes
People, Having His Ears Tugged, Being Annoyed, Most Things Honestly...

Voltie — boss baby Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/11 03:15:47 )
FORM
@vintage: I do art!
Examples: what's your art look like?
What I'm offering: headshots? chibis? half-body? wildcard? give me a vague idea
Price: what would you like in return?
Extra: anything else you need to say?

Voltie — boss baby Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/11 03:16:09 )
RECEIVED ART

Voltie — boss baby Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/11 03:16:27 )
I reserved too many posts...

Voltie — boss baby Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/11 05:03:43 )
okay open... this thread's a mess and I don't even know if anyone on this site likes drawin' muscle mass BUT WHATEVER WORTH A SHOT... hit me with what you got pals

Donator — hot bread Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/11 06:46:41 )
I know this is probably no help currently but when I find my tab pen , I'd draw some. They're qtpatoots.

Sig art by me
Pixel base :www.deviantart.com/keimichi

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/11 12:19:40 )
@vintage: *Raises hand* I like drawing muscle mass!! Though I suppose you already knew that :vanora_xd: I would love to volunteer as tribute but lemme clear out my backlog first okay?

Voltie — boss baby Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/11 14:38:55 )
@artits: aw I super appreciate that, even if it's just the thought. and thank you so much! c':

@sewer rat: damn right

@sewer rat: oh that's true isn't it? c'; and ahhhh okay I'll wait patiently *folds hands*

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/11 15:58:50 )
@vintage: Godamn that full body ref of Kane... :vanora_heart: Gotta go take a cold shower now.

Voltie — boss baby Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/11 18:20:41 )
@saeyra: you're killing me kldlkdj that being said, I do have a version of him in pjs too c';

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/11 19:10:10 )
@vintage: You mean like these pajamas?

or these?

Either way I wants...gimmie! I need it for.....refs....

Voltie — boss baby Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/11 19:37:06 )
@saeyra: *wheezing* no but in theory I could make that happen...

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/11 19:45:23 )
@vintage: Aaaaah..so its kinkier than that...I gotcha Say no more. *imagines leather and spikes*

Voltie — boss baby Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/11 20:08:53 )
@saeyra: jdkhkdj that sounds like the least comfortable pajamas I've ever heard of...

the truth is far less exciting

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/11 20:31:59 )
@vintage: Weeeeeelll the point is that it comes off before you sleep.

Aaaaabsss *drools* he does not disappoint XD

Always ping me please.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/12 18:47:50 )
@vintage: a skeleton always pays his debts

Voltie — boss baby Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/14 02:04:42 )
@okios: kHFLKFJFHFK AHHHH I wasnt expecting this I'm wheezing.... THANK YOU THANKS

also unrelated, but while I have you here... I found you on tumblr

@naomi: NO PLEASE LETS MAKE IT AN ART TRADE YOU'RE KILLING ME. first of all thank you I'm dkhdj but also I've been eyeing your girls and this would give me the perfect excuse c;

and yeah he's... been through a lot, that one

young dumb and full of crumbs

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/14 02:36:27 )
@vintage: NPNP
lmfaoooo not even surprised since my fanblog is so niche. IT WAS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME
if u talking about my other ones then

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 06:54:15 )
omg that's so cute
not enough gay imo

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.