Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat If you could spend a day in the life

Voltie — they/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/6 17:12:08 )
Of anyone, who would that be and why?
(you get all their memories and habits, but your conscience and youre aware youre also you)

I think id choose someone from a different culture than mine altogether, maybe a random person from japan or north korea, or somewhere in india so i can understand them better
I think regardless of their status it would be a very interesting experience (provided theyre not a bad person or in a rlly bad situation)

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/6 17:23:00 )
@Kcalb: Can I pick a historical figure? Because there are so many I want to see. Probably Leonardo da Vinci or Michaelangelo. I'd spend the entire day reading through their notebooks and looking through all their sketches. I would probably paint abit and try to understand how they do things. Another one I probably would like to be is Vincent Van Gogh I wonder if he really did see the world like his paintings.

PS: Really awesome topic!

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/6 18:12:03 )

Any extremely rich person, really

Voltie — they/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/6 18:21:09 )
@Saeyra:
aww, thank you!!
thats super cool, you'd take so much useful information from that experience!! what about people that live today, would you pick anyone in our time?

@Tuijp:
ahh i totally thought of that too! but it would only make me feel bad with my poor uninteresting life (unless youre thinking of just donating a lot of money to yourself but even so when they get back in their body they can just cancel that :'U )
tumblr.
literally always ping me

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/6 18:23:51 )

@Kcalb: ...with that last part, you just killed my dream
And to ping, you need text right after the ping, not press enter and then text

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/6 18:59:11 )
@Kcalb: Probably Elon Musk. He has alot of interesting projects and is at the bleeding edge of science and technology. Would be interesting to see all the cool inventions he has just sitting around in his office and in his testing facilities. Plus I would have access to the best and brightest minds of this century. I am pretty sure he has alot of them working for him and the others are probably just a phonecall away. :vanora_smile: A day in his life would probably show you what the future of the world will look like.

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/6 19:21:37 )
A rich person. And then give myself lots of money.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/6 21:08:56 )

I doubt you'd want to be someone in N. Korea if you want to avoid going through a rough life, did you mean S. Korea?

There's a lot of fictional people that I'd like to have that experience with. Actually living through something like Howl's Moving Castle book or movie. Bur if I have to pick someone from reality, I think that I'd go with someone from ancient Greece. Definitely not a slave or anyone in the lower class though.

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/7 19:21:15 )
I'm about to blow all of your minds with this one... IF I were not completely happy with how my life turned out, I'd be Yong Me, and set myself down a course backed with my Old Self's real world knowledge.
I would not be anyone rich as I am very firmly against Bourgeoisie jerks.

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/7 19:39:57 )
@Glume: I've thought about that too.
But even if I'm not 100% happy with my life, I'd be worried that I'd change things that I didn't want to.
Like future knowledge fucking up my new actions to the point that I don't hook up with my girlfriend.
Would I be happier if things went differently? I don't know that, but I do know I'm happier now than I used to be, so I wouldn't want to fuck that up.
Wardrobe/Art Collection

Art by kiwi

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/7 19:47:03 )
@Rallaa: Thats where I'm at too, and why I could never pick another person to be. I'm finally happy being me and I'd hate to lose that.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/7 19:52:04 )
an alien on a planet closest to earth
we can confirm if we're really alone out here, and i get to discover a culture entirely different from us!!

inb4 i get to spend my day as foreign bacteria

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/7 19:52:16 )
@Glume: Very cool idea. That would give you a second chance at life and right the wrong/wrongs that you regret the most. But then again I know I am a very stubborn person and I would probably end up doing the same things I did the first time around because I am still me. So even after the course correction its still just one day and I would end up in the same place I am because I would probably undo all that had been done in that one day eventually.

Always ping me please.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/8 08:56:12 )

@Glume: haven't you learned anything of back to the future? If you change the past, it will have consequences for the future.

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/8 10:50:41 )
@Tuijp: I'm actually pretty well-versed in time travel, yes. IF one were to go back in time, I think it would only be possible to go back in your own timeline. BUT yeah I wouldn't change much anyway <3
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/8 17:18:06 )
Bianca del rio, maybe richard ayoade, trevor noah. My boss.

Just want to pick their brains. And like. Absorb them.
Ping me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.