Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Bad news.. [tiny update]

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/5 00:54:39 )
Staff Memo:
This thread was locked due to inactivity, if you wish to unlock your thread please issue a ticket. Instructions to unlock thread found here.

So, I was supposed to fly to Massachusetts on the 15th and arrive there at 1:30 am. We just got news that my aunt was found on the floor in her beach house which is now her permanent home and they don't know how long she was there for. She is in the hospital right now but when they found her she had liquid coming out of her nose
She is currently in a coma and if it gets any worse we are going to reschedule the tickets and fly early. No info atm except that it might be really bad and could cause permanent damage with her brain or something else.
I love my aunt so much and my mom is super close to her. My mom won't tell me much but I know it's bad by the way she was looking at the texts she got. I honestly hope we get to go up there early and that she is okay and gets to live her full life.

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/5 01:14:18 )
*hugs* I'll devote all my positive thoughts to this situation. Much love to you and yours my dear.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/5 01:47:53 )

@Glume: Thank you *hugs*

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/5 01:59:12 )
@RainbowPanda: Oh, gosh, Panda! *tight hugs* I hope, it is nothing FAR too serious. Keep on praying she make it out alive. @_@;

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/5 02:00:35 )
Oh no, I hope she'll be ok. :(

Ping me!

Hangout

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/5 02:40:17 )

@Flaria: That's what I'm doing. The doctors can't do anything for her yet.
@Shark: I hope so too

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/5 02:44:17 )
@RainbowPanda: Does your Aunt have any issues to caused this or just happened happened? If you feel like answering.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/5 03:48:27 )

@Flaria: I don't know, she lives in a different state and I don't get to talk to her often. She does have asthma and that's all I know, she found that out recently. She doesn't work because she is retired.

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/5 03:59:32 )
@RainbowPanda: Wow, that's kind of difficult to find out not knowing what's wrong with your Aunt besides the one you aredy know. I would try my best to not to be stressed over it. I hope, your Mom will able to tell you when the time is right.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/5 04:32:40 )
I hope you can get up there soon and that she has a easy and quick recovery. I'm so sorry.
call me grem
they/them

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/5 09:48:29 )
I hope that she recovers quickly!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/5 10:07:53 )

Sorry to hear that. Hope you can visit her soon.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/5 16:24:43 )

@Flaria: I'm hoping to just fly there early and get the full details. I swear she said something about what she had could cause her to go brain dead.
@nyreen: I hope so as well, ty
@Taffy: Me too! She's still young and doesn't deserve this. She is so sweet and loved by everyone.
@vengeance: She was moved to Boston hospital so hopefully we could get someone to bring us there after we get settled in. Hoping she's alright and it's nothing too serious.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/5 21:07:28 )
@RainbowPanda: then she just has to get better!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/5 21:27:46 )

@Taffy: yes! Idk how she's doing rn but I wish I was there

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/6 21:31:19 )

My aunt is still in a coma, she is being fed through feeding tubes. She isn't doing so well.

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/6 22:47:38 )
@RainbowPanda: God, I hope, she fights for her life and hopefully you will get there soon as possible, Panda! *hugs and sends good vibes*

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/7 14:26:21 )

@Flaria: Thank you :)
We will be going there in 8 days but I wish it was sooner.

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/8 01:44:19 )
Hearing this news makes me feel awful...
Hang in there.
Ping me

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/10 05:24:52 )
@RainbowPanda: It will fly by really quick, Panda.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.