Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Love, Simon

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 09:43:11 )
Anyone saw this movie?
Its been released in theaters like 2/3 months ago
But it just comes out on itunes in like a week ago

Its a coming out / coming of age movie
Totally perfect for this pride month lol

This thread was locked due to inactivity, if you wish to unlock your thread please issue a ticket. Instructions to unlock thread found here.

Voltie — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 19:02:59 )
havent watched it but it looks really good n funny !! im going to watch it once i get my hands on the book

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 19:42:43 )
I watched when it was on the theaters! It's an adorable movie. Romcom for the gays FINALLY, the community was needing something that was not tragic.

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 19:51:04 )
It's based on a novel by Becky Albertalli. The book is called Simon vs. the Homosapien's Agenda. (If you read it you'll understand why)
I feel the movie cut out some bits that were important in the book and I didn't feel the emails between Simon in Blue were as deep in the movie as they were in the book. Still a good movie though.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/5 00:30:04 )
Fcking LOVEEE that movie !!!! It comes out on blue ray on the 12th this month ! Can’t wait to buy it !

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/5 01:10:34 )
Yeahhh cant really blame them really, since they have to cram the whole book to a 2 hour ish movie xD
But yeah some of the part they cut are actually the important stuff

they also cut the whole bar scene lol
But after seeing colton's acting on the deleted scene
I m not surprised it got deleted xD
Just a bit sad that the scene after the bar with simon's mom actually really good and they cut it D:

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/12 05:26:11 )
I didn’t see it but it looks to fluffy for me. But I’m also that asshole who doesn’t give awards to mainstream media for releasing a movie about a gay kid in 2018. You don’t get a medal for being 30 years late.
previously keef with a k

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.