Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities Closing down.

Voltie — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/8 19:19:56 )
@Lunakiri: oh for sure. i’ll try not to be overly obnoxious, though sometimes i do it on purpose to be funny, but only if im really close to em

yeah i get that xD im on another site that uses pings and they are iffy there. so far i havent had any problems with the pinging here so that makes me happy, but it can also make me overly confident in it

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/8 19:20:34 )
@rolly joger: lol. you may not have had problems, but you don't know if someone has tried to ping you and it hasn't gone through =P
I am a charity mule for Lady Luna

Voltie — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/8 19:21:56 )
@Lunakiri: that is true, ignorance is bliss i guess haha ;u;

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/8 19:22:20 )
@rolly joger: sometimes, it really can be

Voltie — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/8 19:29:23 )
@Lunakiri: yea well now that i know not every ping gets through, imma be more wary checking forums now

hmmm voltra is really mobile friendly at least for an avatar site. i like it c: it can keep me occupied while i wait for a seat for lunch

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/8 19:30:42 )
@rolly joger: It really is mobile friendly, and yes, I love it too =)
I don't usually do anything on my phone on here, ebcause I hate typing on that thing, (I can and I can type quite well on it, just prefer my keyboard), but it's mobile layout really is awesome.

And there have been some changes to it, some small edits, recently that made it even better. ~<3

Voltie — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/8 19:37:54 )
@Lunakiri: yeah im quite surprised but its awesome. unlike other sites it actually makes me want to be mobile on it. this would be perfect for when i start school. i can check voltra between my classes or when im waiting around for things to start

oh really? i guess it’s perfect timing that im trying the mobile version now then after the edits :)

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/8 19:38:55 )
@rolly joger: Oh totally.
I think a site having a UI that is actually useable on their mobile site is mandatory in this era.
Which is fine, no issues with that, but... sites that do NOT have a good UI for their mobiles sites.... don't do so hot usually because of it. Lol

Voltie — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/8 19:50:26 )
@Lunakiri: oh yeah that’s a definite requirement in this era. yeah i noticed that too. i noticed how new this site is but yet its more active than some older sites ive been on. mobile prob has a lot to do with it i think cause for other sites i wouldn’t even dare touch mobile unless i had to

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/8 19:51:39 )
@rolly joger: Very possible that's part of it, yeah
Could also be that the staff on the other sites aren't as ... well... most of us here on Volt just mingle with the users. We don't try and separate ourselves like... coughgaiacough's does.

Voltie — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/8 20:01:36 )
@Lunakiri: i just tried mobile for another site to make a post. yeah... this is much better c:

oh yeah i noticed that for here too. its super nice to do that, makes the users feel more part of the site and more like our opinions will be heard and taken to account

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/8 20:17:45 )
@rolly joger: And they are =)
A lot of the small improvements to the site - for instance, we weren't able to effectively alter our avi vie that mobile UI before, due to how the items would show off screen and not allow us to scroll - were made because the userbase spoke up and made it apparent there was an issue =)

Voltie — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/8 22:06:23 )
@Lunakiri: oh thats an awesome fix, having to scroll sideways on mobile is def the worst #firstworldproblems hmmm time to check out my inventory on mobile

oh man my lunch was soooooo good, def worth the wait. i will be returning to this place soon xD

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/9 00:52:25 )
@rolly joger: Ooohhh
Always good ot have a good experience when you go somewhere new!
~<3

Voltie — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/9 01:03:15 )
@Lunakiri: true, makes it worth the extra effort going someplace new xD

i'm so happy, i think i'm finally have enough volts to finish this avi :viohearteyes:

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/9 01:04:14 )
@rolly joger: Oh yay!

what else are you looking for, for it? =)

Voltie — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/9 01:08:07 )
@Lunakiri: just a few more leg items, i'm almost done playing around with the items/colors. i got stockings, trainers, fuzzy warmers, and stocking stripes c:

oh yeah i encountered my first faulty ping a few minutes ago, guess i couldn't avoid it for long xp

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/9 01:09:34 )
@rolly joger: Oh, I will say this much regarding pings.

@name does not work
@name: does work
@name:
does not work
@name: //does not work
@name: !@$^!#$% of any sort first, does not work.

Voltie — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/9 01:11:52 )
@Lunakiri: ah okay that's helpful -goes back looks at the faulty ping-
i'll keep that in mind

annnnnddd... my first is finally done

by anarchist beauty
quest // closet

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/9 01:22:08 )
@rolly joger: Just make sure it starts with something alphanumeric (so a letter or a number) and chances are it will go through =)
.... barring the few times that pings get eaten. DX

And cute! Your avi looks a little busy on the upperhalf, but I like ^ ^
110k // 225k volts.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.