Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat What did I miss?

Donator — Trash Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/23 02:11:03 )
Finals are over and I finally have the time to come onto Voltra lol. I think I was inactive for a good month?
Hows everyone been? I'm taking a couple summer courses and also got a new job at a cafe~
Tell me all about the new stuff happening in your life :D!

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/23 02:18:18 )

You missed EVERYTHING. Nicholas Cage was here. The apocalypse happened. Half-Life 3 was finally released.

xD I'm jk. Unfortunately you just missed the Wonderland event, though I'm sure there are plenty of spare items out there for you to snag some. c:

Donator — Trash Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/23 02:23:10 )
@Vii: Aww I was looking forward to the apocalypse lol x). And ahhh I see what is left of the wonderland looks like a ton of fun! I'll def be around for the next event though haha :).

@Elithiya: Ahhh ty! I surprisingly did better than I thought on my finals, all the studying was worth it~

Donator — Trash Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/23 02:54:20 )
@Elithiya: Accelerated stats and accelerated finances. I hope I'll be ok LOL.

Donator — Trash Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/23 03:02:45 )
@Elithiya: Hehe finances is just a requirement for my degree, but I'm going into Business Marketing! After finance is over Im basically done with my math related business courses and just need to do electives/senior project stuff. I can't wait to graduate I'm so over college lmao.

Art Thread | Garage Sale

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/23 06:02:38 )

@Alexis: I know, me too. *Puts paper bag away* A shame. No apocalypse today!

Congrats on the new job, it's always exciting starting off somewhere fresh. c:

[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Voltie — Nayu Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/23 13:05:45 )
@Alexis: You missed the apocalypse! Nah but just an event.. I have a spare set if you’d like :3

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/23 14:44:14 )
November 2017 - February 2018
Welcome back. As everyone said, all you really missed was an event. So nothing much.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/23 17:02:56 )
Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan!

Welcome back! It's been about 3 weeks for me, so we're in the same boat, haha. Though, for me it is the lack of any internet at home that's stopping me, not college finals! Though my latin course IS currently kicking my butt ...

We’re all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?
Mellonin's Ramblings

Voltie — Nayu Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/23 19:43:13 )
@Mellonin: ;3; your post style.. I loved Matt Smith’s Doctor.. that last line made me cry that episode lol /random info for the day
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.