Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Nerd Hotel::We never left!

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 07:51:10 )
@Plague: In a way I kind of miss those days, that was the heyday of avi sites like these. Oh, how many hours I wasted away on Gaia... c':

What do you like from DC? I like Batman and Justice League, as well as Hellblazer, which is published under their Dark Horse label. (Dark Horse is where it's at, and is the main redeemer of Detective Comics.)

Donator — Nerd Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 07:54:44 )
@Vii: Ooh yeah I feel ya.
I did that with my hair and had to get it cut.
And all I did with mine was dye it.
Cries.

I am actually watching vine compilations right now.

@Plague: >///< Oh you.
See I'm a nerd online and offline.
Vegeta forever!

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 07:57:25 )
@Vii: True, true. Although, I was only on Gaia for a very short time. Never could get into it. xD
As far as DC goes, I really like the whole Flash/Reverse Flash idea. Loved the show, loved the comics, etc. Then of course, Batman is amazing too. lolol.
@Kenome: Oh shh, just being honest. c:
Nothing wrong with that. Psh.
And Vegeta's a badass. I've been watching DragonBall Super quite a bit. Can't wait for the next episode.

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 08:06:26 )
@Kenome: Never again will I box dye q-q I just wish getting professional colour wasn't so expensive. And I'm not great at it when I do it at home, plus I always make a mess. oTL
And darn. xD I love Vine comps tho, used to spend HOURS watching them. Can't believe the app is no more.

@Juggernaut: Ohh, I didn't even know about the Reverse Flash. Is that a newer thing, or something I just missed?

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 08:10:02 )
@Vii: Reverse Flash has been in the comics since 1949. lolol.
There's been multiple names for Reverse Flash depending on the era. Like the most recent tv show, Flash, he's Eobard Thawne, aka Professor Zoom.

... Well, shit, I just went full nerd right there. xD

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 08:11:25 )
Nothing wrong with that....I've been a full nerd my whole life...and for theater and musicals no less

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 08:17:38 )
@Plague: Shows what I know. Should have figured The Flash would have a counterpart as almost everyone else does. xD I honestly haven't paid much attention to the DC comics other than Hellblazer, tbh. Even then I haven't read many X-Men comics. I've seen the movies and played a couple games, tho. I had a Justice League game for PSP that was super fun, but I think I sold it. Can't remember now. :c

Donator — Nerd Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 08:18:16 )
@Vii: I'll still do box dye..
It'll grow back.
Haha

Funny enough I never watched Vines on vine.

@Plague: Naw there isn't anything wrong with it.
I'm just not used to it.
Haha

SAME
Go Universe 7!

@ChemicalDivision: Same tbh
Zelda for life!

Sorry all but I gotta poof.
I need sleep for work tomorrow.
NIGHT ALL!

^Ana >Lina.
Discord

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 08:19:04 )
Good night! Have a good day at work tomorrow ^-^

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 08:21:46 )
@ChemicalDivision: Nothing wrong with that either. c:
@Vii: lolol. I dunno. I grew up with a shitton of old comics that my brother passed down to me. Both Marvel and DC, so I've read a lot of that stuff. I still prefer Marvel any day though. No doubt. #reppin'Marvel
@Kenome: Now you know how I feel about getting gifts. xD
And hell yeah, Universe 7 has to win. But yeah, have a good night~

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 08:22:28 )
It only becomes a negative when people get annoyed at me for gushing about musicals I love. LOL

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 08:23:43 )
@Plague: That's awesome! I wish I could have gotten a bunch of comics. I never got any until I was already in my late teens and even then, they were a lot of titles that simply nobody had heard of. xD A couple really cool ones, though, and the odd X-Men, Hell Blazer, or Doom Patrol.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 08:27:19 )
@ChemicalDivision: I don't see anything wrong with gushing about what you like/enjoy. Do you, booboo.
@Vii: I think I have some Doom Patrol. I don't remember everything that I have though. It's all in storage in cases now.
Some of them have never been touched so I'm waiting on those to get even more valuable. Same with the vast collection of sports cards that I have too. xD

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 08:31:02 )
@Plague: I never read much of it, just a couple issues, but it did look really interesting. And hellz yeah, definitely let that crockpot stew for another 50 years if you can. Blows my mind how much some comics are worth these days, and that absolutely nobody anticipated it.
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 08:41:52 )
@Vii: Yeah, there's a lot of them that I never really read, to be honest. They were just hand me downs from my older brother. He even told me to hang on to them for a while and let their value grow. There's one Superman comic that I have that I learned is valued at $300 alone. Can't remember which one it is unless I go look, but yeah. xD

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 08:45:17 )
Haha thanks. I appreciate it. I'm finally doing RP and tabletop things... it makes me happy

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 08:54:10 )
@ChemicalDivision: That's the only way to live if you ask me. Gotta do what makes you happy. That's why I march to the beat of my own drum.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 09:00:26 )
No words were spoken that were more true. :)
My awesome Art

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 09:04:12 )
Haha. I can get deep and philosophical when I want to. c:

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 10:17:42 )
Where are the fun colors in your hair, Kenome!!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.