Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I honestly shouldn't be on Youtube when bored

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/21 21:04:55 )

I always find some really weird stuff. xD Like this music video, for example.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Otd15iyp51E

I should probably play a game or something, but I really don't want to at the same time. xD But in all honesty, I just want someone to play with, lol.

I'm gonna go back to watching weird videos again.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/21 21:07:30 )
@Queen Prisma: My advice is join a discord server for the games you like playing. It's the hip, new way to find people to play with XD

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/21 21:10:02 )

@Saeyra: I'd do that, but I seem to get a bit shy when it comes to talking to new people on stuff like that. Dx Plus I'm usually mostly active on my own server. I've lost count on how many servers I joined then left due to inactivity or other reasons. xD

Donator — hot bread Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/21 21:29:09 )
Run the jewels stuff is uh.. something . Lol.

I find some real weird stuff on YouTube .

Sig art by me
Pixel base :www.deviantart.com/keimichi

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/21 21:33:05 )

@artits: Yeah. xD

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/21 21:35:11 )
@Queen Prisma: I know what you mean haha when I figure out how to not be shy in a new discord server I will let you know XD

Always ping me please.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/21 21:37:12 )

@Saeyra: Lol, please do. xD

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/22 15:35:02 )

Ah, yes. Thatpart of YouTube. xD have you ever seen the music video for Shia Leboeuf? An absolute gem.

It's not as bad as getting sucked into weird af subreddits tho. I've read some that made me say "that's enough internet for today".

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/22 16:57:41 )

@Vii: Is that the one where Shia is yelling 'just do it'? xD I honestly haven't seen any of his music.

Oh boy. XD Part of me wants to dig into reddit, and another part of me doesn't. XD

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/22 17:09:29 )

@Queen Prisma: It's not an actual song by him, it's a song about him. xD Boop I didn't even know he made music but I guess I'm not surprised. o:

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/23 01:15:02 )

@Vii: I'm not really sure if he does music or not. I do now he does a lot of performance art. Those things are pretty weird. I've watched a few performance art videos. Its very surreal.

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/23 01:17:42 )

@Queen Prisma: Oh yeah, performance art is definitely...something else. And I suppose they have the desired effect as they often leave me uncomfortable lol

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/23 01:20:50 )

@Vii: I agree with you on that. I saw this cut from some Japanese performance art video. This guy was dressed very... Weird... And he looked like a certain part of the body, the lower half, that is. Basically, the way he was sounding was as if someone ate too much spicy food and was trying to let it pass. Dx It scared the crap out of me.
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/23 02:13:49 )

@Queen Prisma: Oml that certainly sounds strange. Love your analogy too. xD Then again anything Japan does is at least 50% more intense lol
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.