Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback JOURNAL FUNCTION

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/21 01:44:16 )

I'd think it'd be a good idea to give us a journal where we could write about our day, as its quite frustrating not to be able to share what's going on in my life.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/21 02:02:08 )
Idk how much you're willing to compromise, but you can make one now in the Test Forum since that's the only place that allows triple posting on any page 24/7. You won't get any volts or currency from your posts tho.

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator — squid Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/21 02:11:54 )
@star2000shadow: i believe most people use the 'serious talk' forum for that sort of thing, however it wouldnt really be a journal since other people would be posting there too.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/21 03:34:13 )

well true on the commenting thing and well i s uppose i could do the test forum its not like i want volts FOR it anywyas its just so i can tell people about my day and work through issues ih ave with it..

Donator — hot bread Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/21 07:50:19 )
This is a pretty good idea , even though test forum would work for now it's not exactly convenient. :vanora_smile:

Sig art by me
Pixel base :www.deviantart.com/keimichi

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/22 10:54:47 )

True.. its kinda out of the way but 'shrugs' that's theonly place they have at the moment.

Donator — squid Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/22 11:36:45 )
@star2000shadow: use the real talk forum. Chances are people will help you through the issues you've had during the day
Just your friendly neighbourhood Goddess.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/22 12:07:22 )

@nyx: True, I'll make a thread after my next appointment to see if they have suggestions. its tomarrow so it snot that long to wait.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/10 21:38:31 )
I think a journal would be fun and useful. I'm new to this site, but not avatar forums, and I'm actually pretty used to having a journal, so I keep itching to use one here and can't.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.