Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I'm counting the days!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/19 21:14:38 )
Being in a long distance relationship can be so hard, it gets upsetting at times. But then those moments you can finally see each other again are so worth it, so precious.
I live in the UK, my girlfriend lives in Sweden. We met three and a half years ago playing online video games, and in March we celebrated our 2 years together.
I visited her the first time in February 2016, just before we got together officially. We were already so close it seemed like we were together already, I only had eyes for her, and I still do. I could never want anyone else.
After that visit, it was a regular visiting schedule, a visit in January or February, then a visit from the end of June to mid-July, then the same next year.
Except this year, I couldn't visit her in Jan/Feb.
It did hurt, it was hard, I don't see her often enough anyway so losing that time was so upsetting. But I understood there were reasons why, and they were good reasons.
And now, we finally have a date I can visit! my flights are booked for the 3rd of July, and I am so excited I could cry.
It's will have been a whole year since I saw her, I know I will cry when I get there, but it will be happiness.
I mean it when I say she is just so perfect, I love her to pieces, and I just wish I could be there more and wish I could give her everything.
I can't wait to see her, I wonder if I'll have the strength to say goodbye again when it's time to go home...

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/19 23:36:44 )
I hope you enjoy your visit.
call me grem
they/them

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/20 00:15:18 )
@nyreen: Thank you! I'm sure I will! I feel so at home there, it'll be great to be back!!

It's her birthday during my visit too, so I get to spoil her and treat her on the day!!

Donator — hot bread Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/20 00:25:11 )
Aww , how exciting to see each other . have fun , hold her close and spoil her tons on her birthday .

Sig art by me
Pixel base :www.deviantart.com/keimichi

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/20 00:37:41 )
@artits: Thanks~ I definitely will! I don't think I'm gonna be able to let go of her at all haha~ :) And I'll be trying my hardest to make her birthday super special

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.