Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk So I'm falling for someone

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/18 17:12:49 )
Staff Memo:
This thread was locked due to inactivity, if you wish to unlock your thread please issue a ticket. Instructions to unlock thread found here.

Weird, right?
I don't think any of you know my (former) stance on love or feelings, but you'd be surprised if you did-- as I was super bitter towards those feelings.
I consider myself demisexual, which for those curious, means I can't have sexual or romantic feelings for someone I don't share a deep connection with.
Well, it took two years, but I finally connected with another person while I visited home. Oops.
He's a total dork and loves a lot of the things I love, and it definitely doesn't hurt that he can carry me (both in League and irl) lmaoo
Sorry guys I had to gush

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/18 18:29:13 )
I'm super excited for you. The fact that you're Demi probably means that you've made sure this is a good and stable thing already. Nowhere to go but up.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — They/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/18 23:28:37 )

y'all sound adorable and it's okay to gush. ya cute.
(Avatar Closet)

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/19 04:46:49 )
@Glume: oh definitely, I don't surround or associate myself with peoplewho can't be trusted. He's one of my favorite people ❤

@Zuzu: Ugh he's so fricking cute aaaaaa
Call me ping me if you wanna reach me

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/20 15:30:49 )

Ahhh I miss those feelings c: it's awesome that you've found someone with whom you connect on multiple levels. Good for you, and good luck!! ^-^
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.