Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts The LGBTI+ Underworld

Voltie — Baby Yoda Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 05:39:27 )

/slides into the thread.

Noticed your post-format troubles, haha. It took me a few times to get mine right too lol! And I'm still not totally happy with it = _=

Donator — The Devil Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 05:42:33 )
@vladimir: suuuuup! :P its pretty confusing still, I decided to keep it simple, how long have you been on here? I like cae for sure but this is easier with setting up avis

Voltie — Baby Yoda Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 05:44:44 )

" Uhh, I think I've been on here since their beta thingy.
My first post on my mule was 9 months ago. Geez, I
can't believe it's been that long already, LOL.

Right tho. Overall it's much smoother here! "

Donator — The Devil Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 05:50:13 )
@vladimir: time goes fast when you are having fun xD this is kinda like cae, and syndrone had a baby but a better baby, lol

Voltie — Baby Yoda Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 05:52:40 )

" Haha, yup! That's funny. xD
I really like the chibi-esque style on here.
It's so fun to play with. :D"

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 06:15:40 )
*slides into thread silently*

@Death: Whoo, hi! Luc's a pretty sweet name, hi-
Wait I'm repeating myself oops uh
Idk what to say, I'm bad at talking oops uh uh

I'm also transgender but I've only really been kinda open about it online coz real life is scary hnnng I'm scared of what could happen
And yes unisex bathrooms are great

Donator — The Devil Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 06:18:12 )
@Dipper: omg sorry! I didn't mean to be so rude I completely missed this x.x and thanks! Luc is short for Lucan c: nice to meet you though! and you will come out irl when you are ready, there is no need to rush, coming out on line is a good first step!

Donator — The Devil Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 06:20:11 )
@vladimir: I thought i replied, turns out i got too distracted making myself not so n00b riip and yep true I like recolor.me as well cause its semi chibi but not too cute like gaiaonline

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 06:24:53 )
@Death: Lol I only posted that 3 minutes ago, no bother XD
Oh sweet, hehe. I have a mule called Luc but it's short for something else, he's a character of mine for a story I thought of several years ago and I'll never let him go XD
Hopefully I don't get too scared to ever do it lol....urk...that would suck OTL
I should totally work on my confidence lol
Though one of my best friends once ranted at me that I should be happy about my sex because "God made me one" >>;
...Regretted telling her. She also seemed pretty shocked when I said girls were cute. She's the kind of person who believes that people only "turn to" being gay when they have a bad encounter with the opposite sex >>
is this a mini rant idk oops lol

...I kind of distanced myself after that lol...welp

Donator — The Devil Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 06:30:32 )
@Dipper: just changed my name, wanted something smaller

well tbh secretly Luc is short for Lucifer xD but someone has that user here so I couldn't join up

what kind of friend is that? -sets her on fire- that is a really ignorant thing to say to you :x cis people are weird lol and I would to, you need to surround yourself with supportive people, no wonder you are scared to come out irl again once bitten, twice shy and all that jaz.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 06:35:16 )
@War: haha
Omg I'm laughing at the coincidence honestly, I'm sorry coz my OC's name is short for that too XD
Yeah somebody else has "Lucifer" as a name, idk who lol, I forgot.
Though if you're talking about the name "Luc" being taken...that's probably my mule, oops ^^;

She's kinda religious I guess so yeah idk lol. It wasn't as bad at this really scary girl at my school who said she'd kill her son if he was gay. She's so scary and I fear for her children and people around her OnO. She's so forceful with her opinion it's scary >n<

Donator — The Devil Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 06:42:22 )
@dipper: we are gonna be great friends me thinks :p we can set them on fire so we can give it to you, I have Lucifer on 3 other sites, 2 of them I use regularly I shouldn't be too greedy xD ahh yeah more often than not religious people aren't too open minded, can't really blame them I guess, since its how a lot are raised. but that other person shouldn't be a parent :/ karma will bite her on her ass and her son my end up being trans and like men

Donator — The Devil Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 06:43:46 )
I just realised the four horse men of the apocalypse are free, so I made extra alts z

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 06:45:13 )
@War: Haha nah, I'm fine with Luc, my character's too scared of the stigma to go by his full name so he always shortens it to Luc, lol.

You can only have three accounts though, so who's the spare? XD

Yeah I'm silently hoping she won't be a parent maybe, idk lol

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 06:45:39 )
....Did I accidentally post on my mule without realising? :>

Donator — The Devil Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 07:01:04 )
@ Dipper: looks like you did and oops, goes to show I should have read the rules

death war famine and pestilence

Donator — The Devil Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 07:03:51 )
Death and War I'd used the most though

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 07:05:56 )
@War: hehe

Whoops uh I guess you should inform one of the staff before they do something I guess? Rules are here

Donator — The Devil Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 07:07:19 )
its no point having the 2 extra the 3 horsemen of the apocalypse doesn't have the same ring to it
"Death becomes Him"

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 07:09:37 )
@War: Hmm, so you could call your third one.....something sweet like uhhh *thinks* ....Weapon?
....I'm bad at this lol
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.