Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts The LGBTI+ Underworld

Donator — The Devil Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 04:01:44 )
hi I'm Luc!

I'm Goth and f2m, I've been on hormones for over 1 n a half years -thumbs up- I like to meet other trans people or anyone else in the LGBTI+ community. also hangout isn't just for people who identify with the community, anyone can join, just treat everyone with respect

come talk with me, heaven forbid we may become friendly ;) (kudo points for anyone who knows what that is off)

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 04:15:27 )
Welcome! I'm not a part of the community but I guess I'm a practicing social justice warrior...?
I once quit a managerial position because the managers above me wanted to force someone to use the wrong restroom after I had already informed them that doing so would violate the law and my employees personal safety/comfort.
Yaaaay....
Fighting ignorance is fun!

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 04:18:16 )
hey there, welcome! :D

I'm also trans~

Donator — The Devil Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 04:32:22 )
@Glume: lovely avi :O fighting ignorance is a never ending battle, I still use female bathrooms because I'm too scared to use mens yet, like I don't feel I pass enough. nice ot meet you too
@Shark hii there, nice to meet you!

also sorry both for the delayed replies, I got distracted Opening Crates z
[Edited]

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 04:35:27 )
@Death: Settings > Profile settings :)

Donator — The Devil Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 04:36:39 )
@shark: I figured it out 5 seconds ago lol, but thank you for the help, how are you?

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 04:38:28 )
@Death: Nice ^^ I'm doing ok. Just chatting on here like usual! How about you?

Donator — The Devil Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 04:40:38 )
@Shark: nothing much myself, just looking around, the avi's here are pretty nice I'm also Lurking on the other avi sites I'm on.

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 04:43:00 )
@Death: Thank you!
Yeah, the worst part was how they kept saying "you don't understand because you don't have kids" and "Do you even know what they have 'down there?'" I was like first off do you even know what I have down there? You would never even think to ask me. Second of all what the heck do you think she's doing in there because she's just like... using the bathroom and touching up her makeup and if that makes other people uncomfortable so be it..?
The whole point is you do what you are comfortable with. Take your time and do your thing. There is a movie theater near where I live that has male, female, and unisex bathrooms and that delights me so much. The world is finally starting to re-adapt to things it was comfortable with back in the good ol days.

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 04:46:53 )
Ugh I hate bathrooms. I use the mens room but I feel so scared that someone is gonna say or do something. >_>

Donator — The Devil Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 04:51:55 )
@glume: I just love unisex toilets, every place needs them, my job has a unisex toilet downs stairs so i use it as often as possible
@Shark: exactly! that is how i feel, Ii commend you for using the mens anyway I'm still too chicken for that, I figure once I get chest surgery I'll feel more comfortable using the male one, but until then I'll use fem or unisex ones

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 04:52:55 )
@Death: I just peeped in your profile that you like metal and coffee. I think we shall get along smashingly.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — The Devil Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 04:54:28 )

@glume: awesome I have a feeling we just might :p metal and coffee is life
text after the post

Donator — The Devil Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 04:55:02 )

wow i need to fix up my post style xD
text after the post

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 04:56:14 )
Top surgery huh? I don't think I'll ever get that. Too scared lol. And all that pain... yikes.

Donator — The Devil Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 04:59:47 )
@shark: I'm more top dysphoric than bottom, getting bottom surgery is not hugely important to me, I'm Gray Ace Asexual , so its not like I'm going to have Sex with it. but I am super uncomfortable having a chest, so it needs to go, the thought of all that pain scares me too though x.x
[center]

Donator — The Devil Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 05:02:28 )
test Test

Donator — The Devil Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 05:09:33 )
ok i think i've figured out this post style thigie

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 05:23:27 )
Yeahh that makes sense. o: Idk about sex myself, I've never been in that sorta situation.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — The Devil Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 05:38:38 )
@Shark: I'm 33 and I'm completely happy not having any sexual encounters a lot of people seem to need it but its whatever for me, lol
"Death becomes Him"

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.